Fashion maxxing - Summer Essentials.

Jew

Jew

Hi I am Jew, Nice to meet you
Fashion maxxing - Summer Essentials

In this guide, I’ll detail the items you need for summer, why you need them, and where to get them - in designer and budget-friendly options. I will make sure you will be comfortable, wear appropriate colors and items for the season while looking amazing and not like a try-hard or childlike but you should not look like an introverted incel too. You should never go towards fancy options, Instead, you should try to make a capsule wardrobe filled with essentials that you can pair up and wear all year round. Always wear neuro typical clothes (which don't separate you from the rest of the population) while looking fresh and good.

Crew Neck Sweatshirts

Crew Neck Sweatshirt

A crewneck sweatshirt is great for those chilly nights and evenings. It works best with more casual outfits. If you need something more formal, grab a blazer, instead.

What Color(s) Should You Own?

A good heather gray or navy, which allows you to wear it year-round, as well. But any color will look great, including stripes and pastels, but if this is your first or second crew neck sweater, stick to the classic colors for the easiest and most interchangeability.

How should it fit?

Make sure it fits your shoulders and isn’t too short. These are more relaxed items, so they don’t need to fit perfectly, just close enough.

Best Crewneck Sweaters

THE BEST

1. Thom Browne Sweatshirt
  2. Sunspel Jersey Sweatshirt
  3. Life After Denim Crew Sweater
  4. H&M Sweatshirt
  5. J.Crew Dyed Sweatshirt
  6. Uniqlo Sweatshirt

Linen Shirts

Linen Shirts

They’re breathable, super comfortable, and purpose-built for summertime.

As for colors - stick to light blue, navy, light gray, or pastels like green and lavender. You can also wear white - but only if you’re a slim to average build and someone who doesn’t have dark chest hair or nipples, otherwise you’ll be able to see them through white and it’ll look like shit. If you’re fat, white will accentuate your size and make you look even worse, so don’t do it.

I prefer long sleeves, although you can get short sleeves, too, but this enables you to utilize the sleeves for sun coverage or if it gets a little chilly. Outside of that, I’d wear them with the sleeves rolled up 99% of the time. It helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles on the sleeves - which is just the nature of linen shirts.

They should fit exactly as your other dress shirts do, but you can fudge the sleeve length a little bit, since they’ll be rolled up all the time anyways.

Best Linen Shirts

THE BEST

1. Rag & Bone 'Ventura' Trim Fit Cotton & Linen Sport Shirt
  2. Gant Tee-Off Fitted Shirt
  3. J. Crew Irish Linen Shirt
  4. Theory 'Coppolo' Trim Fit Short-Sleeve Linen Shirt
  5. Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Seersucker Short-Sleeve Shirt
  6. J. Crew Short Sleeve Delave Irish Linen Shirt

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts

I consider them a year-round essential, as well. But they’re a summer item, first and foremost.

Blues (light-medium, or darker blue), white, heather gray are great for this time of year. Just beware, only slim to average builds can wear white. If you’re fat, avoid white because it will make you look bigger than you are.

As for materials, cotton works just fine.

Replace a t-shirt in any outfit with a polo and it’ll instantly look a little more polished.

Just like everything else you wear during the summertime - you need to nail the fit because there's nothing worse than an ill-fitting polo and there's something incredibly sexy about polo sleeves that hug your biceps, no matter how big or small they are. A nice-fitting polo is something foids just love on a man, especially during summer.

Best Polo Shirts

THE BEST

1. Tom Ford Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
  2. Everest Isles Shawl Collar Polo
  3. Sunspel Men’s Pima Cotton Pique Polo Shirt
  4. J. Crew Slim Classic Pique Polo
  5. Uniqlo Men’s Dry Pique Polo Shirt
  6. H&M Polo Shirt

Tshirts

T-Shirts

T-shirts are essential for year-round wear, but they’re especially great for summertime. Now whether you go with a v-neck or crew neck is up to your preference and slightly your body type - If you are tall with a shit frame, never go with a v-neck.

Navy, light blue, heather gray, and white are my go-to's for summer, but I love a good striped shirt, as well. If you want to go with other colors, you can, but stick to pastel-ish colors of greens, blues, and purples. Any other colors won’t work with all skin tones and pinks and reds are the worst offenders and don’t look good most of the time anyway. So just stay away from them to be safe.

How should they fit?

Like a freakin’ glove. Remember - since it’s summer, you can’t layer as much and the only way to keep looking great is to nail the fit of your clothing.

Best Tshirts

THE BEST

1. Theory Slim-Fit Melange Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
  2. Saturdays Surf NYC Randall Feeder Stripe Tee
  3. James Perse Short Sleeve Crew Neck
  4. Armani Exchange Pima Crewneck Tee
  5. J. Crew Textured Cotton Pocket T-Shirt
  6. American Apparel Sheer Jersey Crewneck ‘Summer’ T-Shirt

Chino Pants

Chino Pants

They’re especially great for summer because they’re super breathable and will go with any outfit up to a blazer look. To me, they’re the summer version of jeans. So if you don’t have these in your closet, get them now!

Sand/tan and navy are my go-to colors. Gray is also very nice. If you’ve got those colors already, go for some greens and lavenders, but not before. Whatever you do, just avoid reds, pinks, and whites. They’re way too loud, even if your skin tone compliments that color.

You better make damn sure these fit you like a glove. If you want shorter plants, I wouldn’t suggest getting them hemmed short, instead, just roll the hems, that way you can wear them outside of the summer, too. But if you want to only have these chinos for summer, then go for a no-break hem or you can hem up to an inch above that. No higher, though.

Best Chino Pants

THE BEST

1. Thomas Maier Slim-Fit Washed-Cotton Chinos
  2. Burberry Straight Fit Cotton Chinos
  3. W.R.K ‘Beckett’ Slim Fit Pants
  4. J. Crew Broken-in Chino 770 Fit
  5. Uniqlo Men’s Slim-Fit Chino Flat Front Pants
  6. H&M Chinos Skinny Fit

Flat Front Shorts

Flat-front shorts

These are just the shorts version of chino pants, as far as I’m concerned. This means they would have the same rules as chino pants, in every way.

Stick to the same colors of navy, sand/tan, and gray. If you absolutely need colors outside of those, then stick to pastel colors like blues, greens, or lavenders. Whatever you do, avoid red and pinks, they’re way too loud, even if your skin tone compliments that color.

As far as patterns are concerned, under no circumstance should you own plaid or other patterned shorts. You can get anchors or nautical patterns, but I don’t think they add much and usually detract from an otherwise great outfit. So why bother?

For fabrics, chino cloth is the best, but linen is also good, but be prepared for a lot of wrinkles around the crotch area with linens.

As for fit, they should follow the chino pant fit rules for waist and thigh and should be no longer than 7” to 9” long and please, for the love of Allah, don’t cuff them - it’s looking pretty bad, and doesn’t add anything

Best Shorts

THE BEST

1. Burberry Cotton Poplin Chino Shorts
  2. Life After Denim Maldives Shorts
  3. J.Crew 9" Stretch Stanton Short
  4. Brooks Brothers Stripe Seersucker Shorts
  5. H&M Chino Shorts
  6. Uniqlo Men’s Chino Shorts

Swim Trunks

Swim Trunks

Swim Trunks are known as Incel's best summer friend. You should always wear swim trunks when you’re near a body of water - pool, river, lake, ocean, on a boat, etc - but never any other time. It doesn't matter if you’re going in or not, you just want the option.

I love a good navy, gray or light green color. You can also go with some floral or striped patterns as well. When in doubt, though, go for a solid color. Navy looks amazing on every body type and goes great with all the other items you’ll be wearing near a body of water - linen shirt, shoes, hat, etc.

How Should They Fit?

Obviously, they should fit your waist and you want to pinch no more than 2 inches of fabric on any side of your thigh. As for the length, stick with a 6” or 9” inseam for the legs. No longer and no shorter.

Best Swim Trunks

THE BEST

1. Everest Isles - Mayol Trunk
  2. Everest Isles - Draupner Trunk
  3. Saturdays Surf NYC Timothy Swim Short
  4. Saturdays Grant Boardshort
  5. Joe Fresh Board Short
  6. Zara Classic Swimsuit

No Show Socks

No Show Socks

Incel Trait: If you’re wearing shorts with socks sticking out of your shoes. Also Incel Trait: If you’re wearing shoes with no socks

Enter the no show sock.

These will basically become your summertime socks if you’re going for the sockless look with any outfits, or if you’re rolling/cuffing your chino pants or jeans.

It honestly doesn’t matter because no one will really ever see anything but the little tops of them. I always default to gray or black because they won’t look as dirty as other colors like nude or white would and no color would ever detract from or need to match an outfit.

THE BEST

1. Tommy John
  2. Uniqlo
  3. J.Crew
  4. Banana Republic
  5. H&M

White Sneakers

White Sneakers

Not only do I consider these a year-round essential, but they’re especially great for summer.

Just make sure, that if you’re going sockless, to wear your no show socks with them. Otherwise, you won’t get past a few days without them absolutely reeking.

As far as materials go, leather is best because it looks a little classier and is easier to keep clean, but if you want to go for fabric versions, you can do that, as well.

JFL if you don't know how your shoes should fit.

Best White Sneakers

THE BEST

1. Saint Laurent Court Classic Sneaker
  2. Common Projects Original Achilles Leather Sneaker
  3. Want Les Essentiels Lennon Sneaker
  4. Converse Jack Purcell Sneaker
  5. Adidas Originals Stan Smith
  6. Vans Authentic Sneaker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kuroro, Schönling and 15 others
Too high class for the twinks here tht dress like niggers from the hood

tbh this style mogs if you're 25+

Attachments

• 1596156792630.png
    1596156792630.png
    404.5 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, Chadeep and 5 others

Jew
Trainee

JoinedJul 30, 2020
Posts2
Reputation6
Time online5h 1m

• +1
Reactions: Jew
high iq thread

• +1
strong first two posts nice!

• +1
or just use these mogger m90 pants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Dionysus and Jew
This guide is very r/mfa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Chadeep, OldcelMillennial and 1 other person
Dn rd and no clothes for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, benchortable and Jew
Jfl mirin this effort
2 very nice guides

• +1
Also bro.can you make a winter guide soon?
Or autumn?
Im really struglling in those times ngl

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus and Jew
J.Crew 484 slim chinos are better than 770

• +1
Streetwear absolutely mogs high class if < 25 & not ugly:

Mens Streetwear Ideas 2

E88ec330c99c4d7cb68094bdd2e4ec50 1080x1350

Serbian streetwear scene feat2

This look + tattoos = slut slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Chadeep, EdwardCullen and 6 others
surely wintermaxx for southern hemisphere lads

fashion is cope lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Stevensmithgerard and Jew
Retarded style if you aren't 7+ you'll just look like a faggot
I went to the mall today and every chad or normie who was hanging out with chads was wearing streetwear. They had 2:1 ratio of prime women to them. You need to be at least 5PSL as I stated in my post but if you are it by far exceeds high class for younger guys. Mix it with a prettyboy tattoo and you are a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
While agree that fashion is 100% cope when it comes the FACE... You really need EVERYTHING if you are sub chad, even sub chadlite. Remember, it's FACE >>> LMS. The theory about "types" rings true if you are similarly fashionmaxxed. The Status part of life can easily be conveyed by your wardrobe. Even Money to a distant degree. Status is relative, we all know that.

Some boring classy dude in a fitted Armani suit isn't going to get 20 year old college thots (unless chad). Maybe when they're older. He'll get more classy ladies for sure. But a streetwear guy WILL also slay way more where it's appropriate. And young, hip chicks are more DTF than some stuffy snob that's rating your dress shoes as gauche.

Play your game wisely. Only one life to live, so don't get hung up on the fashion choices you've been making up until this point in your life. I see it all the time (myself included). The unwillingness to branch out and try new shit. Do what's proven to work. Look at who really slays out there and just blatantly copy what you see. That's really what these dudes are doing, then they mix it up so it looks "fresh".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Jew
Clothes are cope from high fashion to the cheapest shit every, max out your face and then body to become a slayer.

You don't wear your clothes while having sex.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salludon, Chadeep, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
Clothes are cope from high fashion to the cheapest shit every, max out your face and then body to become a slayer.

You don't wear your clothes while having sex.
It's called doing two things at once. You're not some caterpillar that's gonna one day blossom into a beautiful butterfly for all to behold. "Yes! I have ascended finally... Now i will show my looks to the world and forever be revered as ... Chad".

I get what you're saying. But, why not get comfortable in your new style now, instead of later? Unless you really do plan on reinventing yourself.... Which is also fine.

• +1
we are always being reinvented each and every day there is growth and decay within your body.

I want you to max you your growth to a beautiful harmony.

Then you can focus on clothes. For now until that is achieved I reckon focusing on clothes is a waste of time.

Other poster is correct streetwear stylemaxx mogs bruh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Stevensmithgerard, SoyGune and 3 others
we are always being reinvented each and every day there is growth and decay within your body.

I want you to max you your growth to a beautiful harmony.

Then you can focus on clothes. For now until that is achieved I reckon focusing on clothes is a waste of time.
I think you are focused on the word "focused". There is enough time in the day to build your arsenal. Yes, we all know about entropy. Then you sould also understand that time is limited for us. Spend every waking minute improving yourself in all areas.

As far as looxmaxxing (and ultimately slaying), i find that a balanced life is harmony. Work on your flaws, while building halos. Not one or the other. Dress awesomely without being obnoxious and tryhard. Gymaxx, but not to the point of obsession or bulkcel. Study your future surgeries, and moneymaxx to fund them and also statusmaxx...

This can be done while living your life and enjoying the daily benefits of your ever-increasing progress. New wardobe, haircut (and shower tbh jfl), and NT lifestyle? Immediate access to parties and meetups and new groups that you were previously shunned from. Get in amazing shape? Now gym crew and thots, sports teams, and outdoor activities open up to you. These cliques WANT you there now. These are immediate tangible results.

Meanwhile, you're definitely moneymaxxing and studying for surgeries. Now you've got access to "higher level" women. Your pool of women expands, and also gets deeper. The higher you progress, the better looking girls you will get, then eventually the higher quality elites also... Just like fucking WoW

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and TITUS
The game (of life) is boring if you grind the fields orf Nazaroth while ignoring the plot. Then hoping that you'll oneshot the raid boss. In reality, you'll get slaughtered because you didn't level up and gain actual experience in a real battle. You overlooked the fact that this boss requires all the main four elemental weapons to kill all it's forms. And all you got is Firaga magic.

Ok this post is just me nerding out lol but i stand by it

which is mage
Other poster is correct streetwear stylemaxx mogs bruh.
which is max age where you can pull of the streetwear style?

Shit thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Stevensmithgerard
high iq
high effort
high t
low inhib

GODLY 🙏

never go full homosexual

no clothes for my face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and EdwardCullen
I went to the mall today and every chad or normie who was hanging out with chads was wearing streetwear. They had 2:1 ratio of prime women to them. You need to be at least 5PSL as I stated in my post but if you are it by far exceeds high class for younger guys. Mix it with a prettyboy tattoo and you are a slayer.
i have never ever seen a psl 6 plus person where street fashion literally never

Ok i understand it's all anecdotal, but i see streetwear types super slaying where I'm from... Remember, it's about what's appropriate for a venue. If you wear a suit or "classy" gear to the wrong place, you will look like an absolute tool. Guess what? The exact same thing is true if you wear street wear or "hypebeast" stuff to more formal events.

Mind you, there is a distinct difference between NT streetwear and aspie Hypebeast shit. I personally can't stand awkward shit like that, most people don't. At that point, you're just NICHEmaxxing. No different from wearing goth rave stuff, or skater wear. And there is nothing wrong with that, IF you understand that you are alienating a lot of women out there, even if Chad. However, it's equally a powerful tool for subChads since those stylematched girls will gravitate towards you.

How many times have you seen raver subhumans with sexy clubsluts? Or some ugly baldy, with Oakleys, and a long ugly goatee with a sexy blond big titty bitch in the back of his Harley.....

Ok diatribe over jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Ok i understand it's all anecdotal, but i see streetwear types super slaying where I'm from... Remember, it's about what's appropriate for a venue. If you wear a suit or "classy" gear to the wrong place, you will look like an absolute tool. Guess what? The exact same thing is true if you wear street wear or "hypebeast" stuff to more formal events.

Mind you, there is a distinct difference between NT streetwear and aspie Hypebeast shit. I personally can't stand awkward shit like that, most people don't. At that point, you're just NICHEmaxxing. No different from wearing goth rave stuff, or skater wear. And there is nothing wrong with that, IF you understand that you are alienating a lot of women out there, even if Chad. However, it's equally a powerful tool for subChads since those stylematched girls will gravitate towards you.

How many times have you seen raver subhumans with sexy clubsluts? Or some ugly baldy, with Oakleys, and a long ugly goatee with a sexy blond big titty bitch in the back of his Harley.....

Ok diatribe over jfl
Every 6 PSL pretty boy wears streetwear and completely slays where I’m from. Are you from a US city? Every Chad wears street clothes. Even the normies slay due to nichemaxxing.

• +1
Every 6 PSL pretty boy wears streetwear and completely slays where I’m from. Are you from a US city? Every Chad wears street clothes. Even the normies slay due to nichemaxxing.
Not to echo chamber, but this has been my experience seeing chads in real life. Maybe it's tied to SMVmaxxing. Just like having tattoos and roiding does get you lots of action. But, that doesn't mean neglect FACE or other essentials.

Not to echo chamber, but this has been my experience seeing chads in real life. Maybe it's tied to SMVmaxxing. Just like having tattoos and roiding does get you lots of action. But, that doesn't mean neglect FACE or other essentials.
You have to be at least upper tier normie or you look like a fool. If you looksmax to upper tier normie and get tattoos + streetwear then you slay. All the people saying don't get tattoos and dress high class don't leave their house. The only exception to this is if you are in a frat.

• +1
You have to be at least upper tier normie or you look like a fool. If you looksmax to upper tier normie and get tattoos + streetwear then you slay. All the people saying don't get tattoos and dress high class don't leave their house. The only exception to this is if you are in a frat.
Fuckin A exactly. Look, i LOVE the idea of looking like some high class Gandy or Opry. The idea of classy tall models dropping their pearls and panties on my granite floor, and having rich sex overlooking the French Riviera....

But i ain't there yet. May never get there. But I know for a fact that being NT, getting expertly placed tatts and fresh swag will get me something worthwhile....

• +1
which is mage

which is max age where you can pull of the streetwear style?
id say no max age for the basic stuff (skinny jeans and a hoodie). If you're going tryhard streetwear 30 is prob the cutoff but it depends on your ageing genetics and your environment.

i was legit aboutta post a thread with the same thing. Streetwear, athlesiure, or prep/frat look are the only styles in right now.

• +1
i was legit aboutta post a thread with the same thing. Streetwear, athlesiure, or prep/frat look are the only styles in right now.
Athleisure won’t work for most on this forum since you need to be jacked and athletic looking. If you have an average or below body you will look like a middle schooler who doesn’t know how to dress.

• +1
Athleisure won’t work for most on this forum since you need to be jacked and athletic looking. If you have an average or below body you will look like a middle schooler who doesn’t know how to dress.

Just dont be fat. Its basically streetwear alternative

• +1