Fashion tips

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Jus the basics.

Build your wardrobe around a dark washed jean, light blue and dark blue. Sweaters, t-shirts without prints or stupid sentences on it.
Accessories should be color paired with your shoes / belt.

Here are a few examples.

You should start with a good pair of white sneakers, they go well with everything and are perfect for a casual night out when grabbing a beer.
1D4A860D 8146 4343 920A C46637D35A0F

These are Nike Stefan Janovski. Adidas Stan Smiths, Pumas Suede work just as well.

You can pair them with a light washed jean, dark washed jeans, plain color tees or sweaters, hoodies etc. Accessories must be black such as bracelets and necklaces.

For a more classy look you can go for classy casual.
EA4EC34F D367 4E92 86C3 4632B953D575

Plain color chinos, a nice watch, a button up shirt and white stan smiths.

If you want a more classic look, go for brown shoes with dark washed jeans and a button up shirt.
658663FB 9BF9 463D BAC6 E9766CEE7055

The belt should always match the shoe color! Except for white sneakers.

Accessories. Every man needs to own a good watch, two leather belts (black and brown) and good quality shoes.

ED9E7004 A695 488D AD72 2F87EA680C69

For fall and winter invest in good quality boots. Chelsea boots or high ankle support boots.

D034154C ABDD 4BAF 8D09 8F117895AA4B
20370B8F 82FE 4A15 AF71 E1509F1C01F1

PS: Own a nice simple leather jacket.

I’d go into more details but am currently on my phone and it sucks uploading photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Deleted member 2012 and 10 others
Top tier tbh, I need to update my wardrobe anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Very solid basic advice.

Except . . .

two leather belts (black and brown)

Mocking

Just Lol @ belts. If your pants aren't tight enough to wear with a belt than you aren't FashionMaxxing.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Very solid basic advice.

Except . . .

View attachment 1914

Just Lol @ belts. If your pants aren't tight enough to wear with a belt than you aren't FashionMaxxing.
Belts are a useful tool in case your looksmaxxing doesn't pan out, lol.

• +1
I wear black vans, a black jeans, a black hoodie or a shirt in combination with a dark jeans jacket, a black leather watch and I'm still seen as this nerdy guy that listens to Mozart.
Why is that so?
What am I doing wrong?
My style is not bad in my opinion.

• +1
I wear black vans, a black jeans, a black hoodie or a shirt in combination with a dark jeans jacket, a black leather watch and I'm still seen as this nerdy guy that listens to Mozart.
Why is that so?
What am I doing wrong?
Sometimes it's about how you act not how you look. What is your personality like?

• +1
Yellow timberlands plus a good jean and a leather jacket is so simple and good looking, the less the more when it comes to fashion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, infomehdi5 and Nibba
Why is that so?
What am I doing wrong?

Depends on how old you are. Men need to inspire class and virility. Dressing as a 15 year old teenager at 22 is the reason why most guys are treated poorly.

• +1
Why is that so?
What am I doing wrong?
I used to do the same until a bunch of kids called me a goth for dressing in all black. So I'd avoid it, unless you want to give off a goth/emo vibe.

• +1
Sometimes it's about how you act not how you look. What is your personality like?
I'm socially awkward.
However, today a girl told me that she thought I seriously listen to Beethoven (I told her as a joke, I thought she understood that it was irony..) because I look like somebody that would listen to this.
My mother always tells me that I look like a professor. This implies that I look nerdy. I'd rather want to look like a drug addicted rapist than a nerdy professor to be honest.
Depends on how old you are. Men need to inspire class and virility. Dressing as a 15 year old teenager at 22 is the reason why most guys are treated poorly.
I literally just dress like you described in your thread. I'm 18 by the way. How is an all black outfit dressing like a teenager?

• +1
I'm socially awkward.
However, today a girl told me that she thought I seriously listen to Beethoven (I told her as a joke, I thought she understood that it was irony..) because I look like somebody that would listen to this.
My mother always tells me that I look like a professor. This implies that I look nerdy. I'd rather want to look like a drug addicted rapist than a nerdy professor to be honest.

I literally just dress like you described in your thread. I'm 18 by the way. How is an all black outfit dressing like a teenager?
all black = instantly EMO in this society, you dont wanna look EMO, get rid of those shit vans and get a nike airforce or a pair of white flat shoes, wear jeans more often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I'm socially awkward.

Wearing vans with a hoodie in your day to day life is alright. BUT you can’t wear the same thing when going to a restaurant or out in a nightclub / bar with female friends or females that might interest you.

• +1
Yellow timberlands plus a good jean and a leather jacket is so simple and good looking, the less the more when it comes to fashion
I like this kind of style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and future chadlite
I used to do the same until a bunch of kids called me a goth for dressing in all black. So I'd avoid it, unless you want to give off a goth/emo vibe.
All black just looks the best in my opinion. It also makes you look taller.
In the end it's all about how good looking you are.
Do you think this guy would be called a goth or emo? Of course not.
Goth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MentalCel
I'm socially awkward.

Yeah idk man. I'd need to see.your frame and face

• +1
View attachment 1915

That guy is really stylish tho. Overcoat with nice leather boots and well styled hair. Cannot be compared with vans and hoodies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, VST and Deleted member 39
There's a kid in my stats class that pulls off the emo look really well and probably has several art hoe/goth orbiters. Dude is 5'10 with gracile bone structure, feminine upturned nose, and deep set eyes. Handsome guy but in a very Tim Burton esque sort of way. Wears black everything, never speaks, sits in the corner, and doesn't go on his phone (only reads gothic books). He may be a vampire idk but it's all about finding a niche, something I need to do

• +1
Wearing vans with a hoodie in your day to day life is alright. BUT you can’t wear the same thing when going to a restaurant or out in a nightclub / bar with female friends or females that might interest you.
My goal is to look LESS serious and more chill so people don't perceive me as a nerd you can't have fun with.
I'm not going to restaurants or nightclubs anyways.
Of course the shoes you wear make you look high class, intellectual and all that, but it only works if you're tall and good looking.
It would look ridiculous if I wore them because I'm just too ugly to try TOO hard.
Also I have a babyface.
That guy is really stylish tho. Overcoat with nice leather boots and well styled hair. Cannot be compared with vans and hoodies.
What about a black turtleneck? It looks more stylish and mature than a hoodie probably, but not as bourgeois as a button shirt.
all black = instantly EMO in this society, you dont wanna look EMO, get rid of those shit vans and get a nike airforce or a pair of white flat shoes, wear jeans more often
Vans look so much better than nike air force shoes.
What's bad about this shoe?
Vans

Yeah idk man. I'd need to see.your frame and face
My frame is bad but I can send you a PM.
It certainly is too small to pull off leather jackets so you don't need to mention this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Clothes are a cope
Good looking people will look good wearing their 2 year old sweatpants
Meanwhile incels think that wearing nice clothes will make them look good and spend their hard earned cash on shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and manlet cUnt
Clothes are a cope
Meanwhile incels think that wearing nice clothes will make them look good and spend their hard earned cash on shit

You may be a lost cause, but you seem like a good guy. I'll try to explain.

Looksmaxing is about the total, combined effects of each action. Getting a new haircut might not seem like much, but when combined with things like getting rid of Acne, getting more sleep to reduce dark lines, using a mosterizer, ect; these actions add up. How much? Without surgery, we typically assume that Looksmaxing can add 1-2 PSL points to a person's appearance, before surgery is involved. This doesn't turn you into Chad, but it does give you a sound foundation to work with.

• +1
Reactions: subzeroo, Deleted member 6401, badromance and 1 other person
View attachment 1915
This is literally how I dress

• +1
Why is that so?
What am I doing wrong?
don't wear hoodies, they are too childlike.
are jeans and the shirt fit? clothes must be tight if you want to look good.
Clothes are a cope
We all know beautiful people are privileged. Anyway if a ugly person wears bad clothes, he worsen his look a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
I am sure those fashion tips would look good on him, and he wouldn't come across as a try-hard whatsoever.
VN5Uwg6.png

• +1
You may be a lost cause, but you seem like a good guy. I'll try to explain.

Looksmaxing is about the total, combined effects of each action. Getting a new haircut might not seem like much, but when combined with things like getting rid of Acne, getting more sleep to reduce dark lines, using a mosterizer, ect; these actions add up. How much? Without surgery, we typically assume that Looksmaxing can add 1-2 PSL points to a person's appearance, before surgery is involved. This doesn't turn you into Chad, but it does give you a sound foundation to work with.

Dressing like in the OP is going to make people despise you even more if you're ugly

At the end of the day it's all about bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and manlet cUnt
Dressing like in the OP is going to make people despise you even more if you're ugly

At the end of the day it's all about bones

If you want to live in a world where people hate ugly people for wearing jeans and a tee shirt, then I'm sorry man. I don't debate religious people because I won't discuss fantasy, and for that same reason, I'm afraid I can't speak with you.

• +1
don't wear hoodies, they are too childlike.
are jeans and the shirt fit? clothes must be tight if you want to look good.

We all know beautiful people are privileged. Anyway if a ugly person wears bad clothes, he worsen his look a lot
So instead of hoodies I should just wear normal pullovers and turtlenecks?
This is literally how I dress
This style looks a lot better than what OP posted in my opinion.

• +1
If you want to live in a world where people hate ugly people for wearing jeans and a tee shirt, then I'm sorry man. I don't debate religious people because I won't discuss fantasy, and for that same reason, I'm afraid I can't speak with you.

Where in my post did I state that it is my desire to live in such a world where the value of a person's life is determined solely by his bone structure? I don't. But we do live in such a world, unfortunately

• +1
So instead of hoodies I should just wear normal pullovers and turtlenecks?

This style looks a lot better than what OP posted in my opinion.

yes, normal pullovers and turtlenecks are much better than hoodies
I am sure those fashion tips would look good on him, and he wouldn't come across as a try-hard whatsoever.
VN5Uwg6.png
Blackops2cell would improve a lot with hard mewing and neck training

• +1
There's a kid in my stats class that pulls off the emo look really well and probably has several art hoe/goth orbiters. Dude is 5'10 with gracile bone structure, feminine upturned nose, and deep set eyes. Handsome guy but in a very Tim Burton esque sort of way. Wears black everything, never speaks, sits in the corner, and doesn't go on his phone (only reads gothic books). He may be a vampire idk but it's all about finding a niche, something I need to do
Sounds like he Zyrosmaxxed.

• +1
No love for chukka/desert boots? Good guide, my parents would never let me white sneakers because I'd also get em dirty :(
Where do u niggas shop?

• +1
No love for chukka/desert boots? Good guide, my parents would never let me white sneakers because I'd also get em dirty :(
Where do u niggas shop?

Clarks desert boots and kickers suede chukkas. Was too lazy to add more photos.

• +1
"Good watch"
"Good quality shoes"

A Seiko and a pair of Clarks.

J
F
L

• +1
"Good watch"
"Good quality shoes"

A Seiko and a pair of Clarks.

J
F
L

Spending more than 200 dollars on shoes is a waste of money. Same for watches.

Design is not worth the extra 800 dollars that you pay for a pair of YSL or the 30k dollars you pay for the brand Rolex or any other luxury watch for that matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
When you're poor that's probably true

Still a no. The only clothes that you should invest good money on are custom tailored suits. The rest is just advertising bullshit. No one gives a shit how expensive your shoes or watches are because they're not even capable of differentiating a renowned brand from an unknown one.

• +1
Still a no. The only clothes that you should invest good money on are custom tailored suits. The rest is just advertising bullshit. No one gives a shit how expensive your shoes or watches are because they're not even capable of differentiating a renowned brand from an unknown one.
That's bs dude. Are you actually going to tell us people can't tell the difference between 10k USD Rolex and $100 casio??

• +1
Thing is, if you are a chad then you can slay stacies left and right even if you wear a thawb and shahatas

• +1
That's bs dude. Are you actually going to tell us people can't tell the difference between 10k USD Rolex and $100 casio??

Are you seriously comparing seikos to casio?

And no, people are not able to tell the difference between a rolex and a 100$ casio. And do you know why? Because people do not give a shit about brands. Only VERY rich people are able to differentiate brands just by looking at the watch. And do you know why? Because they use VERY expensive watches as a way to identify each other.
However, if you just want to look good, spending a lot of money on clothes is a stupid idea. You don't need to dress expensive to look good.

• +1
Are you seriously comparing seikos to casio?

And no, people are not able to tell the difference between a rolex and a 100$ casio. And do you know why? Because people do not give a shit about brands. Only VERY rich people are able to differentiate brands just by looking at the watch. And do you know why? Because they use VERY expensive watches as a way to identify each other.
However, if you just want to look good, spending a lot of money on clothes is a stupid idea. You don't need to dress expensive to look good.
Let me give you an example from my own life. When I wore a $1000 gold Seiko to school in 8th grade it helped me stand out more, people including my teachers were asking me if it's really gold, what brand it is, they wanted to look at it up close etc. Now if you're looking to make use of your money(if you're rich) and bang golddigers expensive clothing, accessories will be noticed and CAN help get you laid.

• +1

I guess all the Oxford-educated, £1M+ earning, Bentley-driving MDs at my bank are all retarded because they spend money on bespoke Berlutis and Vacheron Constantins. I mean why do that when you can just rock some Uggs and a Mickey Mouse Casio

Thing is, if you are a chad then you can slay stacies left and right even if you wear a thawb and shahatas

That goes without saying, the problem is defining Seikos and Clarks "quality". That's literally the McDonald of fashion, 50$ crap made in Vietnam by some future ricecel in a sweatshop. No authority whatsoever in fashion if you believe that. And don't even get me started on the belts jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain and Deleted member 6401
You don't need to dress expensive to look good.
I agree with this, guess what though? Expensive clothes look better and can make you look better overall.
I guess all the Oxford-educated, £1M+ earning, Bentley-driving MDs at my bank are all retarded because they spend money on bespoke Berlutis and Vacheron Constantins. I mean why do that when you can just rock some Uggs and a Mickey Mouse Casio
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
I agree with this, guess what though? Expensive clothes look better and can make you look better overall.

False. A ralph lauren or hugo boss or calvin klein simple v neck t shirt that costs around 80$ does not look better than a 10$ H&M simple v neck t shirt. In fact they look identical. It's the model that makes the clothes look good, not the other way around. As long as your clothes are tailored to fit you properly, if you take out the logo of the brand in question, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE two items that look more or less the same.

• +1
wear a fedora

• +1
False. A ralph lauren or hugo boss or calvin klein simple v neck t shirt that costs around 80$ does not look better than a 10$ H&M simple v neck t shirt. In fact they look identical. It's the model that makes the clothes look good, not the other way around. As long as your clothes are tailored to fit you properly, if you take out the logo of the brand in question, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE two items that look more or less the same.
Did you not read what I said? Expensive clothing and accessories can get you attention, because they showcase the fact that you are rich. People CAN tell the difference between a $4000 suit and a $100 suit, people CAN tell the difference between $10000 watch and a $100 watch, people CAN tell the difference between $2000 shades and $50 shades, the same way people CAN tell the difference between a $500,000 car and $10,000 car. I'm not saying you need extremely expensive clothing to look good, you can look good with cheap clothing and accessories, my point here being if you have the money, aim for expensive clothing as it will showcase that you are rich, if you don't then buy cheaper clothing, at the end of the day, someone who looks like you could leave the house wearing a hijab and as long as your face is showing you will get laid.

• +1
Did you not read what I said? Expensive clothing and accessories can get you attention, because they showcase the fact that you are rich. People CAN tell the difference between a $4000 suit and a $100 suit, people CAN tell the difference between $10000 watch and a $100 watch, people CAN tell the difference between $2000 shades and $50 shades, the same way people CAN tell the difference between a $500,000 car and $10,000 car. I'm not saying you need extremely expensive clothing to look good, you can look good with cheap clothing and accessories, my point here being if you have the money, aim for expensive clothing as it will showcase that you are rich, if you don't then buy cheaper clothing, at the end of the day, someone who looks like you could leave the house wearing a hijab and as long as your face is showing you will get laid.

When you actually have money you spend it on traveling around the world, not on clothes. And SOME people can tell the difference as I mentioned above, not everyone.

• +1
When you actually have money you spend it on traveling around the world, not on clothes. And SOME people can tell the difference as I mentioned above, not everyone.
MOST people can tell the difference. If I had thousands to spare, I would get ps, not spend it on clothes or travelling, so my suffering could end.

• +1
This will not work for blacks

• +1
My goal is to look LESS serious and more chill so people don't perceive me as a nerd you can't have fun with.
I'm not going to restaurants or nightclubs anyways.
Of course the shoes you wear make you look high class, intellectual and all that, but it only works if you're tall and good looking.
It would look ridiculous if I wore them because I'm just too ugly to try TOO hard.
Also I have a babyface.

What about a black turtleneck? It looks more stylish and mature than a hoodie probably, but not as bourgeois as a button shirt.

Vans look so much better than nike air force shoes.
What's bad about this shoe?
View attachment 1916

My frame is bad but I can send you a PM.
It certainly is too small to pull off leather jackets so you don't need to mention this.
Gotcha. No need to pm if you don't want

i dont get how people like chukkas/CDBs. they're so fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: androidcel