Fashionmaxing

Deleted member 71

Deleted member 71

Exiled
Do you just jam together whatever for clothes? Or are you meticulous with your wardrobe? Are any of you drawn to any particular styles?

I've been looking into changing up my wardrobe and searching for inspiration, but there hasn't been anything worth emulating.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and androidcel
Dont try to fashion max with expebsive clothes. I spent so much on them on my blue pilled days. Just wear normal clotges that fit you, women wont care anyways if youre not good looking

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
Just buy 2 neutral shirts and 2 neutral pants. Is definitely enough. Stick to black, Grey, dark blue und dark red

Just gymcel and wear well fitting clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and looksmaxerilo
Chad can wear ragged shit stained clothes and still slay more than a fashionmaxxed incel.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and androidcel
There's 2 basic rules:

- Wear either the same colours for your shirt and trousers (slightly different shades are OK) or wear colours that are similar to each other on the colour wheel. This avoids cutting yourself in half between your shirt and your pants (which has the effect of making you look shorter).

- Wear clothes that fit, and check your ego at the door. If you're a small, buy a small. If you're a medium, don't buy a fucking large.

The brands and labels don't really matter at all.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Autist and androidcel
If you have money you can Copy 2015-2016 scott disick

Does purchasing brand name clothes actually make you look cool? I see kids with Gucci or Supreme or American Eagle or True Religion and they seem to be the centre of attention for everything.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
There's 2 basic rules:

- Wear either the same colours for your shirt and trousers (slightly different shades are OK) or wear colours that are similar to each other on the colour wheel. This avoids cutting yourself in half between your shirt and your pants (which has the effect of making you look shorter).

- Wear clothes that fit, and check your ego at the door. If you're a small, buy a small. If you're a medium, don't buy a fucking large.

Dumbest shit i ever heard. Sounds like manlet cope. I'm fucking tall. So i can wear khaki with a black shirt without caring about looking shory.

Some shit I have on my computer from the old days. The most basic advice is to follow the dress code of your environment.
Colourguide1
Yeststylething

Does purchasing brand name clothes actually make you look cool?
It does work for teens. Kids in the Western World actually get bullied for wearing generic Wal-Mart shit. It's important to not look poor even if you are. Most people think logo and price equals quality.

True if you're an adult or a young chad.

Last edited:
Dumbest shit i ever heard. Sounds like manlet cope. I'm fucking tall. So i can wear khaki with a black shirt without caring about looking shory.

You assume I give a fuck about your personal situation. You'd be wrong.