Fashionmaxxing?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Ex-fashionmaxxer here. I then realised it is all about face, height and frame. But still...every point counts.

I'm talking Balmain, LV, Gucci, Hermes, the top tier brands...but is it even worth it?

Which brands do you believe are "alpha" or "cool" and signal "cool/rich/high status guy points"?

Louis Vuitton seems to be the only brand that truly signals status among normies. Very noticeable design, no discounts, no way to ship to third world countries, only bought in legit stores. Significant and world known design. Higher status in countries where there are no stores available, so normies know you had to go overseas to get it. But only counts if it is legit non-knock off items, since normies will assume it is a knock-off if it is just a belt or something.

Then there is Rolex. Also a status symbol. Other than that, I'm not sure norms would appreciate brands like Balmain, YSL, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, etc... aren't well recognised by normgroids so no worth investing in those.

To be honest I now wear Nike sportswear and look cooler than ever due to bodymaxxing, but sometimes still want to fashionmaxx, want to complete my full "rich boy" LV bag collection and shit like that.

Then again it might just make me more of a betabuxx target.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, kobecel and Zeta ascended
Spend all of that cash on leforts bro
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL LEFORTS!

lol I can afford both, but Le Forts aren't given out like candy and I was told I'm not a candidate. Hoping for MSE+FM magic now.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Guest, AspiringChad and 1 other person
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL LEFORTS!

lol I can afford both, but Le Forts aren't given out like candy and I was told I'm not a candidate. Hoping for MSE+FM magic now.
try arnett gunson br0

Yeah, unless it is Le Fort III you will get chimp mouth.

That is why I think MSE + FM makes more sense as you can control those things better.
The fact that every thread with such big things for looksmaxxing (like MSE+FM) don’t even get that much attention really makes me believe that no one want to ascend for real on this site.

Ex-fashionmaxxer here. I then realised it is all about face, height and frame. But still...every point counts.

I'm talking Balmain, LV, Gucci, Hermes, the top tier brands...but is it even worth it?

Which brands do you believe are "alpha" or "cool" and signal "cool/rich/high status guy points"?

Louis Vuitton seems to be the only brand that truly signals status among normies. Very noticeable design, no discounts, no way to ship to third world countries, only bought in legit stores. Significant and world known design. Higher status in countries where there are no stores available, so normies know you had to go overseas to get it. But only counts if it is legit non-knock off items, since normies will assume it is a knock-off if it is just a belt or something.

Then there is Rolex. Also a status symbol. Other than that, I'm not sure norms would appreciate brands like Balmain, YSL, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, etc... aren't well recognised by normgroids so no worth investing in those.

To be honest I now wear Nike sportswear and look cooler than ever due to bodymaxxing, but sometimes still want to fashionmaxx, want to complete my full "rich boy" LV bag collection and shit like that.

Then again it might just make me more of a betabuxx target.
Wear well fitted clothes,Use colour psychology,Wear outfits that make you look high status(That doesn’t mean just expensive brands)
The fact that every thread with such big things for looksmaxxing (like MSE+FM) don’t even get that much attention really makes me believe that no one want to ascend for real on this site.
What is MSE+FM?

Wear well fitted clothes,Use colour psychology,Wear outfits that make you look high status(That doesn’t mean just expensive brands)

What is MSE+FM?
MSE is a maxillary skeletal expander put in the back of your palate to, like its name states, expand the whole surrounding of the maxilla. MSE alone has been proven to give a finite amount of forward growth and better breathing, as well as wider zygos. FM is the contracted form of Face-mask. During the treatment, you will be able to use the FM with the MSE by linking the mask with bands on the expander, which will make, based on theory and studies, a certain amount of forward growth depending on the time used.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and OCDMaxxing
MSE is a maxillary skeletal expander put in the back of your palate to, like its name states, expand the whole surrounding of the maxilla. MSE alone has been proven to give a finite amount of forward growth and better breathing, as well as wider zygos. FM is the contracted form of Face-mask. During the treatment, you will be able to use the FM with the MSE by linking the mask with bands on the expander, which will make, based on theory and studies, a certain amount of forward growth depending on the time used.
Thank you

Basically this. People here underestimate the the huge effect clothes can have on your impression, but shiny brands don't generally matter attraction-wise. You're just wasting your money, unless you have an upper-class social strata and need expensive status symbols to keep up.

Your clothes should complement your already fit and attractive body/face. All you need is good taste for what looks good and what does not. Matching colours, form-fitting, simplistic. A pinch of fashion if you please. All it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
wear tight shirt to show shoulders

JFL, Chad Thundercock wears a medium black Hanes shirt and dark wash Wrangler jeans from Walmart and still looks good in them. Billy Betabuxx wears The latest niggerball shoes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci belt, and Rolex watch, but girls still ignore him.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
i wear the same uniform every day, there is no sense in wearing clothes as an incel, I would wear a jump suit every day if i could get away with, or prefereably a Burka so no one sees my ugly person