Fast Looksmax?

LM4sixten

LM4sixten

s10
What can I do to looksmax within 1 month?

Dyeing ur brows and lashes
Curling eyelashes
The best hairstyle
Improving facial coloring (making lips more reddish, colored lenses for eyes etc)
Make-up
You can improve skin a bit
Good shoes and lifts for height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackPillChad, Kade, Arkantos and 1 other person
• fillers (focus on jaw angle and zygos, a little can make a significant difference)
• tanning bed (takes a few sessions to build up base colour)
• go to a hairstylist to get a haircut that suits your face (do after fillers)
• lifts
• synthol (if already gymcel)

• fillers (focus on jaw angle and zygos, a little can make a significant difference)
• tanning bed (takes a few sessions to build up base colour)
• go to a hairstylist to get a haircut that suits your face (do after fillers)
• lifts
• synthol (if already gymcel)
good advice aside from synthol

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill, IWantToMax and InZayn
teeth whitening or veneers

limbal ring contacts

i wouldn't advise full makeup but something like bb creme works wonders

also over a month timespan many skin products can do a lot of work. retin-a, vitamin c serum, and argan oil each night (maybe don't do the retin-a every night if it's too harsh for you) can make a huge diff in a month

hair system, might seem extreme but it can get you top percentile hair in a day, great for anyone with subpar hair, balding, thinning, etc.

you can't build a lot of muscle in a month but you can lose a decent amount of body fat. main goal would be to improve facial definition

fillers will certainly be faster but i actually saw some results from chewing mastic gum 1hr every other day for a month

thick-soled boots and 1.5 inch shoe lifts

have one fashion/moneymaxxed outfit. most people here don't mention this but while you can see couples from all different looks levels, ethnicities, etc. due to various circumstances, virtually all couples are fashion matched. if you like girls who dress a certain way, dress like the male version of them. the difference in IOIs and success is stark. they look at you and see someone they could get along with. sometimes i forget i'm wearing my best jacket and wonder why that super hot girl gave me the time of day when normally her type wouldn't look twice at me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rift, LM4sixten, Kade and 1 other person