Fastest method to become skinny.

J

Jbrow327

Iron
I'm Male, 27, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 236 pounds. I'm obese. Is anyone here a former fat person? How did you lose the weight? I need a reality check or I'll never change.
Thanks.

You can try low calorie diet. I have not been obese but around 80 to 83kg at my worst, went below 65kg in 3 month by eating only 1000 calories daily.

You can try low calorie diet. I have not been obese but around 80 to 83kg at my worst, went below 65kg in 3 month by eating only 1000 calories daily.
Ok. I could probably go a lot lower than that at least for the first month. Hardest part is going to be the first few days though. How did you get through them?

The first few days can be hard because you need to get into the swing of eating less. You just need to have a strong willpower and just get through the day and not give in to the temptations or cravings. after couple days or weeks you get used to it and your body will adjust. its good if you eat roughly at the same time everyday. When I was doing it I would skip breakfast (I usually do anyways) and then after I got back from work I would eat a meal of 500 calories and sometime before bed another one of 500 calories. then wash my teeth and go to bed before i got hungry again.

Ok. Did you have to drink a lot of water to keep the hunger down?

Don’t eat and exercise

Yeah drink water because it has no calories. Don't drink soda. You can drink if you are hungry but don't have to. Just stay hydrated. If you eat much less calories and you are young then you will lose weight even without any exercise.

Pm @fatcelnolonger once he's back he can help you. Dude was apparently a monstrous fat fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
dude you will never be lean, you will forever remain a fatfuck until the day you die.

LDAR dont bother cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
At 5'7, it is over for you. I am sorry bro

At 5'7, it is over for you. I am sorry bro
Fair enough. At the same time I have never been lean. I've been fat my entire life. I think getting lean will change things.

Fair enough. At the same time I have never been lean. I've been fat my entire life. I think getting lean will change things.
Bro at 27, you should settle man that's a bit late. You can always wear lifters and in the US 5'7 isn't that big of a problem. Or south east asia

you would have to suffer for a year in a constant caloric defecit, you have no idea how stressful that actually is. and even if you do manage to get lean. you still wont attract women due to your face and hieght.

at this point, just ldar srs.

You shouldn't become skinny, it's fucking horrible. I'm skinny and look like a faggot.

Is this an incel forum or a self improvement forum?

eat clen tren hard anavar give up

Just dont eat shit bro

Just dont eat shit bro
Is this the method you use to stay in shape?
How much did attention from women change after losing weight?
I would like to know what it takes to lose 5 to 7 pounds a week for as long as possible. Anyone know? Anybody done it?

Last edited:
I'm Male, 27, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 236 pounds. I'm obese. Is anyone here a former fat person? How did you lose the weight? I need a reality check or I'll never change.
Thanks.
Best method is stop spamming your fucking threads and do a little bit of research you fat fuck. Get skinny

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Don’t eat

Dry fast but it’s dangerous

As a former fat guy the way that was most consistent for me was losing half a pound a week on a small deficit. Took a fucking long ass time but got the job done dropped from 239 to 170 @5'11. Patience really more than anything. Takes a bit to understand where you personally fail in diet and even more time to correct it to lose weight consistently so really the answer is cheesy af but patience. The question should be how can i consistently lose weight not how fast. For me it was being able to eat a decent amount of food cuz my deficit was so low. You need to find your way to remain consistent. Best of luck to you stay strong

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
be born with fast metabolism like me

Thanks.
Holocaustmaxxing

Told you before. At 5'7 in the 230s you don't need to go on a crazy diet to lose weight. 1.5 pounds a week is all you need. 52 weeks in a year, 52 x 1.5 = 78. 236 - 78 =158. If you lifted during that time you may be done even sooner than that. You'll be healthier and you'll look and feel better.

Other veteran gymcels have given you similar advice but you refuse to listen.

Told you before. At 5'7 in the 230s you don't need to go on a crazy diet to lose weight. 1.5 pounds a week is all you need. 52 weeks in a year, 52 x 1.5 = 78. 236 - 78 =158. If you lifted during that time you may be done even sooner than that. You'll be healthier and you'll look and feel better.

Other veteran gymcels have given you similar advice but you refuse to listen.
Sorry man I'm not validating your online ego. There's no proof that an obese person losing weight fast has any negative effects. A lean person yes because they dont have much body fat to metabolize so their body will also burn muscle.
Is there a rep system or an upvote or downvote system on here?

Sorry man I'm not validating your online ego. There's no proof that an obese person losing weight fast has any negative effects. A lean person yes because they dont have much body fat to metabolize so their body will also burn muscle.
Is there a rep system or an upvote or downvote system on here?
Okay, you don't want my advice, whatever. But you keep posting the same fucking thread over and over and over again. You've already been told how to lose weight fast. Take the advice and go do it.

I mog you by 2.5 inches and I weight 125