fastest way to cut bf/ become lean

B

bdycope

Bronze
How much bf can u lose in one week and whats the most effective way

You can lose a pound a day snakewalking.

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, ascensiongod, CasualFapper and 1 other person
Caloric deficit + gym
There is no secret
Consistency and dedication

• +1
Reactions: Tb62 and Lux
but my face needs to be top tier next week

waterfast, no cap

Caloric deficit + gym
There is no secret
Consistency and dedication
the real secret is to get into gymceling so hard that you become addicted

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
500kcal deficit and time. There's no secret. Using PEDs to fast track it wont work casue you'll gain it all back instantly

Try intermittent fasting. It'll automatically restrict the calories you eat per day and once your body adjusts you'll feel full most of the day. Some people also get mental clarity benefits and can focus better during the fast. Work out and eat right after the workout each day, in the evening preferably. I've done this and it's enabled me to cut down a super low weights, although I do already have a fast metabolism. But honestly, I'd rather have an average metabolism because I have trouble putting on muscle unless I eat 4,000 calories a day. Or try cycling for some cardio while eating your normal amount of calories and not upping them. That's definitely healthy for your body and builds leg strength and size.

but my face needs to be top tier next week
not possible. Even with a extreme caloric deficit you‘re more likely to lose muscle than a big amount of fat. Just stay in a small caloric deficit and as a beginner you can even build muscle while losing fat. Forget about next week tho

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
not possible. Even with a extreme caloric deficit you‘re more likely to lose muscle than a big amount of fat. Just stay in a small caloric deficit and as a beginner you can even build muscle while losing fat. Forget about next week tho
I dont need to go from 22% bf to 8%
I just need to lose some bloat und facial fat

I dont need to go from 22% bf to 8%
I just need to lose some bloat und facial fat
To reduce bloat fast you can try diuretics or dandelion root extract. But fat loss is just not happening that fast. Only thing you could do is a mini cut but if you are already dieting for a while not the best idea.

High protein low calorie diet. Will prevent you from losing muscle. Drink a lot of water as well.
Protein takes the most energy to digest (20-30% of total calories in protein eaten go to digesting it). Next is carbohydrates (5-10%) and then fats (0-3%).

Thus, if you eat 100 calories from protein, your body uses 20-30 of those calories to digest and absorb the protein. You’d be left with a net 70-80 calories. Pure carbohydrate would leave you with a net 90-95 calories, and fat would give you a net 97-100 calories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4609 and Bigfatpersonboy
High protein low calorie diet. Will prevent you from losing muscle. Drink a lot of water as well.
Protein takes the most energy to digest (20-30% of total calories in protein eaten go to digesting it). Next is carbohydrates (5-10%) and then fats (0-3%).

Thus, if you eat 100 calories from protein, your body uses 20-30 of those calories to digest and absorb the protein. You’d be left with a net 70-80 calories. Pure carbohydrate would leave you with a net 90-95 calories, and fat would give you a net 97-100 calories.
Rip Energy Levels tho