Fastest way to lose body fat

RudyRude

RudyRude

Bronze
I’m at about 20% body fat. I was on PSMF (by Lyle McDonald) eating 800 kcal and about 180g protein and got bronchitis unfortunately. I really want to get down to 10%.

liposuction

I mean in terms of diet and exercise. How do bodybuilders cut down so quickly?

I’m at about 20% body fat. I was on PSMF (by Lyle McDonald) eating 800 kcal and about 180g protein and got bronchitis unfortunately. I really want to get down to 10%.
Water Fasting do it for 3 days then go to the gym from there if you fast for to long you could gain back all the weight and add even more weight on than nessary forgot how to spell nesscary ffs

Water Fasting do it for 3 days then go to the gym from there if you fast for to long you could gain back all the weight and add even more weight on than nessary forgot how to spell nesscary ffs
Don’t eat for three days? Wtf is this fag shit

Snake diet. Search it up on YouTube. Do it for 6 days and do a low fat high carb refeed on the 7th day. Rinse and repeat until you’re 10% BF
Don’t eat for three days? Wtf is this fag shit
Just put down the fork tbh

You should cut slowly, that way your metabolism stays the same and doesnt become slower

T
Snake diet. Search it up on YouTube. Do it for 6 days and do a low fat high carb refeed on the 7th day. Rinse and repeat until you’re 10% BF

Just put down the fork tbh

Thanks brah. Does this preserve lean mass?

T

Thanks brah. Does this preserve lean mass?
Yes, according to the creator of the diet and other people who have done it, your body will use fat for fuel once you’re in ketosis. You won’t shed much muscle mass at the start

Yes, according to the creator of the diet and other people who have done it, your body will use fat for fuel once you’re in ketosis. You won’t shed much muscle mass at the start
Based. Does anyone recommend cardio as part of a fat loss regimen? I’m reading that the snake diet/water fasting is recommended for three weeks only. I will have to eat a deficit but I wonder will cardio make a 1000 cal deficit easier to maintain? Could eat a bit more and be satiated.

Based. Does anyone recommend cardio as part of a fat loss regimen? I’m reading that the snake diet/water fasting is recommended for three weeks only. I will have to eat a deficit but I wonder will cardio make a 1000 cal deficit easier to maintain? Could eat a bit more and be satiated.
If u do snake diet for 3 weeks to a month you’ll loose tons of weight

You can do cardio and weight lifting during the diet

thanks mang. I think I might even be more than 20%. I used to think I was 15-18% but got red pilled and realized I was probably underestimating my body fat. Sad that it will take longer to lose but lifefuel because it might be a dramatic change

Just eat less and exercise more dude
Run, spin and lift

Y
Just eat less and exercise more dude
Run, spin and lift

Yeah but the key is to not eat back all the calories from exercise. I used to work out like a mofo and saw no results because mentally it made me feel more comfortable eating back calories (my body needs it to recover is what I would think jfl). Been tracking calories on MFPfor the last two weeks though

Y

Yeah but the key is to not eat back all the calories from exercise. I used to work out like a mofo and saw no results because mentally it made me feel more comfortable eating back calories (my body needs it to recover is what I would think jfl). Been tracking calories on MFPfor the last two weeks though
eating a shitton of vegetables helps af for that
Like it fills your body so much more than carbs or fruit and it almost contains no calories
I see what you mean tho, when I was 17 I used to run 60kms per week on average
Still couldnt see my fucking abs because I ate like a pig jfl

eating a shitton of vegetables helps af for that
Like it fills your body so much more than carbs or fruit and it almost contains no calories

true. volume eating is the GOAT. Do you steam veggies or anything? Or just eat them raw?

true. volume eating is the GOAT. Do you steam veggies or anything? Or just eat them raw?
makes little to no difference tbh, just dont add salt because it will make you bloated
At first its really hard to only eat this like youll feel like puking and will start craving sugar but after 1 week max you're good
You really just have to get started tbh your body will acclimate itself to it and its only a matter of time from there.

makes little to no difference tbh, just dont add salt because it will make you bloated
At first its really hard to only eat this like youll feel like puking and will start craving sugar but after 1 week max you're good
You really just have to get started tbh your body will acclimate itself to it and its only a matter of time from there.

thanks brah. I think I’m gonna do the water fasting and then transition to this. High IQ because vegetables also have tons of other benefits (beta carotene maxx)

thanks brah. I think I’m gonna do the water fasting and then transition to this. High IQ because vegetables also have tons of other benefits (beta carotene maxx)
Yea a good diet also helps to skinmaxx

If u do snake diet for 3 weeks to a month you’ll loose tons of weight

You can do cardio and weight lifting during the diet
This. Snake diet (aka water fasting with salt and sodium) is the fastest way. You can lose up to 1kg of fat every 3-4 days.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Blackout.xl
This. Snake diet (aka water fasting with salt and sodium) is the fastest way. You can lose up to 1kg of fat every 3-4 days.

bruh you’re saying you could lose 5 lb of fat in a week? that changes the game son I’m looking for salt pills and shit rn

I mean in terms of diet and exercise. How do bodybuilders cut down so quickly?
Clenbuterol, Trenbolone, Anavar, diuretics, extremely low carb & low cal food. Not sustainable for more than a couple weeks after coming off.
To get naturally lean, it takes at least month to lose 0.5 to 1% body fat, you lose water weight quickly and then it's an uphill battle of 2 steps back and 1 step forward and plateaus and constant adjustment of diet and workout. But overall, it takes shit ton of focus and will power.

Last edited:
bruh you’re saying you could lose 5 lb of fat in a week? that changes the game son I’m looking for salt pills and shit rn
- Potassium chloride (food grade)
- Epsom salts (food grade)
- baking soda
- Himalayan pink salt

That’s all you need.

- Potassium chloride (food grade)
- Epsom salts (food grade)
- baking soda
- Himalayan pink salt

That’s all you need.
Were you able to still study well on this diet? Do you just go into keto after a while and then you can function or is this more of a LDAR plan?
thanks btw

Clenbuterol, Trenbolone, Anavar, diuretics, extremely low carb & low cal food. Not sustainable for more than a couple weeks after coming off.
To get naturally lean, it takes at least month to lose 0.5 to 1% body fat, you lose water weight quickly and then it's an uphill battle of 2 steps back and 1 step forward and plateaus and constant adjustment of diet and workout. But overall, it takes shit ton of focus and will power.
Just put down the fork and do snake fasting with some exercise. All those drugs and inevitable side complications and relapse aren’t worth it

Just put down the fork and do snake fasting with some exercise. All those drugs and inevitable side complications and relapse aren’t worth it
Fasting makes me extremely anabolic. I've done OMAD and intermittent fast every day but it makes you extremely anabolic- will put some of the weight back if I go off the diet and don't workout even for a week. I'm not knocking any fasting. It's great tool, but it is just one of the tools. You need so many tactics to reach your goal because body adapts really fast.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Were you able to still study well on this diet? Do you just go into keto after a while and then you can function or is this more of a LDAR plan?
thanks btw
I’m starting the diet tmrw, waiting my Epsom salts to come in today

Other people who did the diet seemed to function just fine however. Probably because unlike normal water fasting you get all the salts you need.

Make sure to take a multi vitamin while doing this so your body gets nutrients. The only problem I heard of is that they felt hungry at the start of the diet, it eventually went away however. You have to have the willpower to push through the cravings at the start.

You most definitely will go into keto and you will be able to function. You can LDAR on this plan and engage in more dry fasting due to you not wearing your body out.

I’m starting the diet tmrw, waiting my Epsom salts to come in today

Other people who did the diet seemed to function just fine however. Probably because unlike normal water fasting you get all the salts you need.

Make sure to take a multi vitamin while doing this so your body gets nutrients. The only problem I heard of is that they felt hungry at the start of the diet, it eventually went away however. You have to have the willpower to push through the cravings at the start.

You most definitely will go into keto and you will be able to function. You can LDAR on this plan and engage in more dry fasting due to you not wearing your body out.

awesome brah I will pm you. Whenever I’ve fasted I see a huge reduction in bloating immediately but I wanna see what happens longer term do I’ll start tomorrow too

• +1
Fasting makes me extremely anabolic. I've done OMAD and intermittent fast every day but it makes you extremely anabolic- will put some of the weight back if I go off the diet and don't workout even for a week. I'm not knocking any fasting. It's great tool, but it is just one of the tools. You need so many tactics to reach your goal because body adapts really fast.
Indeed. After fasting you have to change your lifestyle. A long transition to a 3 meal diet is required

Seconding fasting, here's my experience with it.

I'm currently 85kg (187lbs) and running OMAD.
To drive the point home, last night I went to happy hour, drank and ate everything I wanted - woke up leaner.
Being insulin-sensitive is the realest game changer ever.
For some reason I look leaner when I cheat on my diet. But also I think when I wake up after drinking my face looks leaner for a few hours before it bloats a lot

wake up after drinking my face looks leaner for a few hours
Alcohol is a diuretic, so you might actually dehydrate a bit, depends on what you're drinking and what you're eating along with the drinks.

that guy changes his views on the types of fasting again and again.

that guy changes his views on the types of fasting again and again.
Other people who’ve done it and studied it confirm that your body will use fat for fuel first due you being in ketosis

Other people who’ve done it and studied it confirm that your body will use fat for fuel first due you being in ketosis
yes of course its the fastest way but that guy has issues man

maybe he's trying to voicemaxx for a deeper voice JFL

Tbh I like the idea of a fast cut as opposed to just dragging out for several months

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

You should get back on PSMF, it's really the fastest way to lose fat without losing strength or muscle. Do you have the book? Lyle really knows his stuff.

Water fasting and other extreme fasts will cause you to start losing muscle after a while.

• +1
Reactions: RudyRude
Mathematically yes, you could. But those numbers are over simplified. If you maintain a 10-15 day fast you will be much leaner for sure

Indeed he yells 24/7
not only that, you can't live a happy life style by his way of thinking. He is a volcel for over 4 years. I have talked to him over the phone and he is actually one disgusting human being, very self centered and wanting attention. He just suggests you leave everything and just fast. totally stupid imo. promoting social isolation

• Woah
not only that, you can't live a happy life style by his way of thinking. He is a volcel for over 4 years. I have talked to him over the phone and he is actually one disgusting human being, very self centered and wanting attention. He just suggests you leave everything and just fast. totally stupid imo. promoting social isolation
Wtf son

Yea watch his live streams and stuff. He's just stupid. method works though. I will say that he did talk about some blackpill related concepts in his last live stream though, about how 10% of men are sleeping around with most women. but mostly he's just dumb

• +1
Yea watch his live streams and stuff. He's just stupid. method works though. I will say that he did talk about some blackpill related concepts in his last live stream though, about how 10% of men are sleeping around with most women. but mostly he's just dumb
I appreciate u and ur IQ

• +1
Reactions: joseph