Fasting actually turned out to be a lot easier than I expected.

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with b̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ millenials
Ded srs.I remember It being painful and borderline crippling.But now,it's the second day and I feel no hunger and no need to eat.My legal guarding is eating pizza slices and drinking cola in front of me and I don't really care.The only problem was the pain in the lower left side of my stomach,but that went away.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, Mansnob and AspiringChad
Just wait till day 3

• +1
Reactions: samm735, 0x53f3 and Einon
Fuark I'm already subhuman levels of skinny and I still never feel hungry.

• Woah
Reactions: Einon
Just wait till day 3
I doubt it's gonna be that different.Ive fasted before and the first two days are he hardest,from then on it goes to easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and RobticaI
I doubt it's gonna be that different.Ive fasted before and the first two days are he hardest,from then on it goes to easy mode.
For me days 1 and 2 were easy as cake then on day 3 I started feeling like death.

• +1
For me days 1 and 2 were easy as cake then on day 3 I started feeling like death.
Idk man.I'm documenting every day in audio recordings.Hopefully I don't feel like shit.

enjoy your stinky fasting breath tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Einon

fasting makes the breath smell it is a known fact.

It is what it is.

Chewing gum on a fast is not fasting.

• +1
Actually good idea.Can I chew gum on a fast?
Anything over 35-50 calories breaks a fast. You can still drink water and brush your teeth, unless you're dry fasting.

• +1
Anything over 35-50 calories breaks a fast. You can still drink water and brush your teeth, unless you're dry fasting.
Dryfasting is suicidefasting

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and LowTierNormie
Actually good idea.Can I chew gum on a fast?
Use sugar free gum.
You could probably drink coffee(no milk no sugar)too If you wanted. And I bet 0 calories drinks (coke zero for example) would work too.

• +1
Use sugar free gum.
You could probably drink coffee(no milk no sugar)too If you wanted. And I bet 0 calories drinks (coke zero for example) would work too.
I looked up no cal gum and apparently it causes severe bloat.
I also doubt the 0cal drinks would work.

It's easier to lose weight than gain weight. Literally do nothing vs doing something. When I did a christian bale bulk in 1 year, it was hard af stuffing all that food down my throat.

• +1
Just wait till day 3
i am on day 3 and my fucking god kill me already. first day was hard, on second day i felt normal and i thought it would be easy but fuck me day 3 is hell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Einon
i am on day 3 and my fucking god kill me already. first day was hard, on second day i felt normal and i thought it would be easy but fuck me day 3 is hell.
Why?

Jfl @ torturing yourself for some weight loss

• +1
Just lose weight over time through a process. This instant gratification quick fatloss gimmick doesn't help you in the long run. It'll put you through a lot of stress and you won't have results at the end either. It's a mental thing that you want everything done the quickest way and you need to break out of that way of thinking if you want things to actually work. Otherwise it's just a straight up gimmick. Won't be good for you. Just lose weight over time with a sustainable caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, Deleted member 2205 and Einon
Just lose weight over time through a process. This instant gratification quick fatloss gimmick doesn't help you in the long run. It'll put you through a lot of stress and you won't have results at the end either. It's a mental thing that you want everything done the quickest way and you need to break out of that way of thinking if you want things to actually work. Otherwise it's just a straight up gimmick. Won't be good for you. Just lose weight over time with a sustainable caloric deficit.
I already made a promise on this thread and I don't wanna break It.I may change it into an OMAD.Today I went to the gym(I have gym equipment at home),It was good.

I already made a promise on this thread and I don't wanna break It.I may change it into an OMAD.Today I went to the gym(I have gym equipment at home),It was good.
Making a promise to this thread holds no weight. I'm just trying to give helpful advice. Hope it goes well but it's not sustainable and won't help you achieve anything. Fasting from time to time is a good practice and intermittent fasting is a good regime but you really need to be in control of everything. Fasting indefinitely out of desperation and fear and being unbeknownst that weightloss is a process that requires effort and patience is not good for you regardless of the fact you made a promise with the entire forum that you'd squirt lemon juice in your eyes when you fail.

There's no need to let failure be a possibility. You'll feel unaccomplished once you break your fast and only then will you realise first hand that it was a silly idea. Then you'll put lemons in your eyes (just don't bother doing that either, there's literally no point and we don't care if you have lemons in your eyes or not). You can't fast forever coz then you'll starve to death or seriously damage your health meaning you still fail. So think about it. What's the point of what you're doing? It's not well thought-out at all and I'm just trying to help you see that.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Einon
OMAD is godsend. After working out OMAD will give you a pleasurable experience. It will be the best moment of your day.

• +1
OMAD is godsend. After working out OMAD will give you a pleasurable experience. It will be the best moment of your day.
Yeah. Hopefully I'll work up to OMAD in a few months. There's literally 0 chance OP can fast indefinitely and then switch to OMAD since his Ghrelin will be so high and Leptin so low that he'll have an overwhelming urge to eat all the time. The body is adaptogenic. You need to work your way there. Can't just throw yourself in the deep end and expect amazing results. You'll just face a blow-back and have a lesson learned instead. Also time wasted. Then he'll respect time a bit more or atleast acknowledge it's importance in everything.

day 3 is the only hard day for me, its usually the last day before youre body burns through its glycogen storage and youre in ketosis. After four days of fasting, approximately 75% of the energy used by the brain is provided by ketones then you will be burning up the fat, but you will also a bit of muscle aswell as fat on an extended fast.
Yeah. Hopefully I'll work up to OMAD in a few months. There's literally 0 chance OP can fast indefinitely and then switch to OMAD since his Ghrelin will be so high and Leptin so low that he'll have an overwhelming urge to eat all the time. The body is adaptogenic. You need to work your way there. Can't just throw yourself in the deep end and expect amazing results. You'll just face a blow-back and have a lesson learned instead. Also time wasted. Then he'll respect time a bit more or atleast acknowledge it's importance in everything.
I actually found it rather easy to get to OMAD through fasting, fasting 2 days a week last summer completely destroyed my urge to binge eat, fasting kinda resets my eating habits back to default almost I find. I find it to be "spiritual" aswell as physically rewarding

• +1
Reactions: Einon and make_it_to_the_top
day 3 is the only hard day for me, its usually the last day before youre body burns through its glycogen storage and youre in ketosis. After four days of fasting, approximately 75% of the energy used by the brain is provided by ketones then you will be burning up the fat, but you will also a bit of muscle aswell as fat on an extended fast.
Your brain either uses ketones for energy or glucose for energy. It's one or the other. There's no 75%/25%. It doesn't multitask and use both at the same time. You need to introduce non insulinogenic foods incapable of breakdown to glucose through its macronutrients (ie: fats) to force your body into ketosis. Your body and brain will still be using glucose as an energy source. You'll feel really fatigued.

EDIT: thought you were OP, can't really see as I'm in my car and it's hella sunny. But yeah your brain can't use ketones and glucose simultaneously. It's either in one state or another.

• +1
Making a promise to this thread holds no weight. I'm just trying to give helpful advice. Hope it goes well but it's not sustainable and won't help you achieve anything. Fasting from time to time is a good practice and intermittent fasting is a good regime but you really need to be in control of everything. Fasting indefinitely out of desperation and fear and being unbeknownst that weightloss is a process that requires effort and patience is not good for you regardless of the fact you made a promise with the entire forum that you'd squirt lemon juice in your eyes when you fail.

There's no need to let failure be a possibility. You'll feel unaccomplished once you break your fast and only then will you realise first hand that it was a silly idea. Then you'll put lemons in your eyes (just don't bother doing that either, there's literally no point and we don't care if you have lemons in your eyes or not). You can't fast forever coz then you'll starve to death or seriously damage your health meaning you still fail. So think about it. What's the point of what you're doing? It's not well thought-out at all and I'm just trying to help you see that.
I understand your point.At this point I got hat fasting wasn't a great idea to begin with.Im still going to try to finish It.Not so much out of necessity,more because of a feeling of self discipline.I break diets too often.I want to finish this to atleast prove to myself that I can make some kind of change.
I've kind of got into It.I also.seem.to.be losing a kilogram a day.So it's still working quite well.
(keep in mind I'm doing a lot of cardio)

Last edited:
I understand your point.At this point I got hat fasting wasn't a great idea to begin with.Im still going to try to finish It.Not so much out of necessity,more because of a feeling of self discipline.I break diets too often.I want to finish this to atleast prove to myself that I can make some kind of change.
Alright. I was just trying to express that the "finish line" mentality is unrewarding and a waste of time. When you can do the right things forever, why set some arbitrary finish line that really has no reward when you cross it. It's nice to enjoy the fruits of your labour and being consistent and patient may seem so hard that you opt for a cop out instead. But with your idea there are no "fruits of your labour", it's just labour, and unnecessary labour at that.

• +1
Alright. I was just trying to express that the "finish line" mentality is unrewarding and a waste of time. When you can do the right things forever, why set some arbitrary finish line that really has no reward when you cross it. It's nice to enjoy the fruits of your labour and being consistent and patient may seem so hard that you opt for a cop out instead. But with your idea there are no "fruits of your labour", it's just labour, and unnecessary labour at that.
I understand.
But,I'll only be able to put this mentality into effect,when I'm self-sufficient.Which will take some time.About a year or so.Until then my diets will be unstable.Once I can control my food intake I will change my eating habits.I only eat sweets or things that are bad for me,when they're already bought and in the fridge.If I were to make a list of things I need to buy and take the exact money I need.Then I won't be able to buy bad food.Been doing this for a while and It works.
Still,I get what you're trying to say.Ny mentality on dieting is wrong.I will fix it,when I no longer live with my legal guardian.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
After the initial hunger pains its pretty easy just keep drinking water

• +1
Are you that fat bro?
Kind of.