Fat bitch complaining that their is not enough "pretty and cute" plus size clothing

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

Kraken
[IMG alt="PM_ME_STRIPPERS"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1028.jpg?1548262028[/IMG]
PM_ME_STRIPPERS
here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-

Joined Nov 8, 2017 Messages 13,067

54 minutes ago
www.news.com.au

Kmart’s ‘disgusting’ response to plus-size woman slammed
Georgia Rochelle, 23, is no stranger to negative comments about her body, but even she wasn’t expecting the “fat-shaming” comments a Kmart customer service representative sent her in a “disgusting” email.
www.news.com.au
www.news.com.au

Then lose weight you fat bitch

And judging by her attitude and entitlement this femoid is another one who would reject her looksmatch and goes for chad.

You can polish a turd as much as you want, but at the end of the day its still a turd.
There is no gym for your face.

Your quality and quantity of life depends on your looks.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Extra Chromosome, Sean O'Aspie and 1 other person
Try salad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Krezo, kobecel and 5 others
Legit subhuman. Her only requirement for being attractive is to be thin or at least not fat. She can't even do that.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bur_01, Arkantos and 1 other person
Cope she SMV mogs us all
She's not attractive by any means. She only has a higher market value than us because of thirsty men willing to bang anything.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
She's not attractive by any means. She only has a higher market value than us because of thirsty men willing to bang anything.
Death to cucks who enable hypergamy tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
reminds me of the fat girl i just bullied on yubo who kept calling herself "thick", "curvy", and "plus-sized."

she thought she had a shot with me after matching with me (i swipe on everyone) and getting her ego boosted by cuck subhumans.

i have ruined her ego for the night.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Arkantos, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

THIS IS THE WRITER OF THAT ARTICLE

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ugly fucking pink haired cunt

Calling Kate Moss "borderline anorexic" for being a healthy weight, but don't you dare not have every single size known to man for these disgusting fucking hambeasts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, Krezo, kobecel and 2 others
Has she died of a heart attack yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and ChoSeungHui
Does this moonfaced whore have some thyroid dysfunction?
Or just pig-eating disorder?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

THIS IS THE WRITER OF THAT ARTICLE

View attachment 31917

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ugly fucking pink haired cunt

Calling Kate Moss "borderline anorexic" for being a healthy weight, but don't you dare not have every single size known to man for these disgusting fucking hambeasts

View attachment 31918
I actually fucking hate foids who dye their hair unnatural colours. 9 times out of 10 they are a degenerate feminist.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
"I need a man who is 6'3"+ to make me feel smaller"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
ive never seen a skull that rounded in my life. where is her bone structure? did she eat it because her pantry was empty? ugly shit.
reminds me of the fat girl i just bullied on yubo who kept calling herself "thick", "curvy", and "plus-sized."
post screenshots tbh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back