Fat cheeks most subhuman trait

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
This shit makes me look like a 12 year old girl. So fucking gay. If I really need fat removal surgery I'm going mad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Negatively titled eyebrows are actually the most subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 1464
No on a girl it's fucking cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
nah it's high but flat cheekbones, which will fking need implants that i don't want...
fuck off genetics
No on a girl it's fucking cute
too cute imo yeah

• +1
Reactions: Andigil
lose weight and or debloat, also girls tend to store more fat in their face, hips and thighs due to estrogen, fix your hormones if you seem to store fat in those areas without being overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i have wide mongolian zygos, but my main fat cells stored in my midface.

lose weight and or debloat, also girls tend to store more fat in their face, hips and thighs due to estrogen, fix your hormones if you seem to store fat in those areas without being overweight.
Fuck I have gyno and am high E during puberty. I've got to get gym maxxing right away.

my face is lean compared to my bf but i have thick hips and thights, am i high E ?

Negatively titled eyebrows are actually the most subhuman trait
If you have negatively tilted eyebrows you should be gassed in front of your family members. Thats the worst trait any "human" can have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How to fix your hormones though ?

How to reduce estrogen ?

I eat brocoli and mushrooms I heard it's good to reduce estrogen. What are the others things I can do ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
How to fix your hormones though ?

How to reduce estrogen ?

I eat brocoli and mushrooms I heard it's good to reduce estrogen. What are the others things I can do ?
Broccoli doesn't reduce estrogen per se, it's a natural AI. It stops excess test being converted into estrogen. Still great though. And it's high in vitamin C and potassium, so legit for leanmaxing. Also contains vitamin A and beta-carotene. You can't really go wrong. Broccoli theory is one of the better theories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Effortless
nah it's high but flat cheekbones, which will fking need implants that i don't want...
fuck off genetics

too cute imo yeah
in my case its just shitty chin which makes me bloated

Nah narrow ipd is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846