Father of all cringes. Don't enter if you can't handle cringe.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
This has to be the most cringey, bluepilled, low T, beta faggot behavior I have seen in my life.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, Ritalincel and 2 others
seen it before
but yeh

Heres what he wrote to her in pms afterwards:

"mod: I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Fish without husbands too... you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat. Let the wildebeests roam... and if you need me, I’ll be in STPeach’s chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I’ve been a 6 month subscriber as well... I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I’m a sweetheart. Things are looking up for me (and down for you). This is where I bid farewell to you, have fun being a liar bitchface."

Full convo:
FgXFAei d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FatmanO, kobecel and 4 others
Ive seen this before, he never registered on the girls radar even at that range,

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 701

"mod: I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Fish without husbands too... you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat. Let the wildebeests roam... and if you need me, I’ll be in STPeach’s chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I’ve been a 6 month subscriber as well... I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I’m a sweetheart. Things are looking up for me (and down for you). This is where I bid farewell to you, have fun being a liar bitchface."

Full convo:
View attachment 19946
Textbook nice guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Insomniac

Full convo:
View attachment 19946
So he stops donating to her but continues donating to other e thots? JFL at this cuck. He learned nothing.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Ritalincel and 3 others

Full convo:
View attachment 19946
wtf...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
  • +1
Reactions: Phad, Insomniac and dogtown
JFL.

How can someone has so little self respect. In africa we would have set him on fire

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, Deleted member 701 and 3 others
Key example of why confidence doesn’t matter if u don’t have the looks. Even I thot he was acting like a cocky prick “I don’t care”. Yea u do bud

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Key example of why confidence doesn’t matter if u don’t have the looks. Even I thot he was acting like a cocky prick “I don’t care”. Yea u do bud
He doesn't even have the confidence. He couldn't even look into her eyes.

Full convo:
View attachment 19946
Holy shit imagine throwing your life away like that