FatJattMofos autism never stops to amaze me

I bet you 100% he's still a fatass. The only picture I've seen of him on here is him squint frauding and claiming he has hunter eyes.
" squint frauding " jfl at that cope

ive got aegoyo sal you dumbass you can see when i squint. keep crying you subuhman
bro y u got the energy for this shit lol, just accept that you are a lightskin curry or whatever
bruh what?

bro y u got the energy for this shit lol, just accept that you are a lightskin curry or whatever
People who aren't coping know when to stop when arguing whether x is x. The evidence is against him but he still chooses to argue without bounds. It really makes no sens at this point.
" squint frauding " jfl at that cope

ive got aegoyo sal you dumbass you can see when i squint. keep crying you subuhman

bruh what?
Post another pic in motion obese landwhale :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer and Aesthetic
People who aren't coping know when to stop when arguing whether x is x. The evidence is against him but he still chooses to argue without bounds. It really makes no sens at this point.

fuck you cunt. im not posting shit on this website jfl if you think id post anything on a forum where some dude got his life ruined by some faggot named @itsOVER

Yeah honestly i have seen around 15 members of this site outright disagree with him yet he still thinks he’s right lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
And apparently according to some other user on here, I'm a "self hating ethnic" for claiming that indian features are less attractive.
Main qimg d51eb0a79515cb0c0985bb3201ef9c47

There isn't much difference between northern indian and american europen face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
fuck you cunt. im not posting shit on this website jfl if you think id post anything on a forum where some dude got his life ruined by some faggot named @itsOVER
You posted your pics after the doxx you autist.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 1680 and turkproducer
View attachment 137861

There isn't much difference between northern indian and american europen face
I will agree light indians are pretty caucasoid in appereance but in truth they are at best equal to a very ethnic looking southern european

• +1
legit the lowest intelligence member on this site worse than @TeemoNation .

muuh genetics

• Hmm...
Once again, you call me retarded without any argument.

You're fighting a losing battle fatass.
its because that shit isnt genetic.
narrow framed birdcel thinks he can throw insults like fatass jfl. i mog you to death even at high bf.
narrow framed birdcel thinks he can throw insults like fatass jfl. i mog you to death even at high bf.

muuh genetics
Holy shit jfl at this autistic statement.
Genetics are who you are. Environment just deters from it. An environment doesn't make you attractive, just less ugly.

I'll post pics if you post pics. You don't mog shit you fucking fatass.

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
its because that shit isnt genetic.
Y u so scared to show face then? I pmed like 20 members my face, no one shared

even if we disagreed, i’d never share ur face on this site lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2205

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
8/10 similar
white guy has nct andcomplete hooding and slight wide mouth area
Read my reply to you. Most people in India are not Indids. They are a mix and that's in North India. South India is fullled with
and

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1680
Holy shit jfl at this autistic statement.
Genetics are who you are. Environment just deters from it. An environment doesn't make you attractive, just less ugly.
maxilla
Y u so scared to show face then? I pmed like 20 members my face, no one shared

even if we disagreed, i’d never share ur face on this site lol
im too controversial

I'll post pics if you post pics. You don't mog shit you fucking fatass.
my eyes themselves mog you
Read my reply to you. Most people in India are not Indids. They are a mix and that's in North India. South India is fullled with
View attachment 137867and View attachment 137868
jfl if you think that = australoid.

what the fuck is wrong with you . fucking self hating cunt I swear.

my eyes themselves mog you
Eyes play into harmony you fucking autist. Eye area alone means nothing. The fulll face has to be shown.

SInce you claim you mog me, post your pics on here.

Wish this thread was pinned at this point

So many replies we can make this thread 100 pages long tbh talking about @FatJattMofo autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
I have concluded that I am not autistic

• Woah
Eyes play into harmony you fucking autist. Eye area alone means nothing. The fulll face has to be shown.

SInce you claim you mog me, post your pics on here.

told you already I will never post anymore pics

• Love it
told you already I will never post anymore pics
Because? Once again, you posted pics of your eyes after the doxx was known to the public.

id rather be some black ass south indian than some bug eyed central indian
Because? Once again, you posted pics of your eyes after the doxx was known to the public.
didnt know about it
also eye area is different from showing my whole face jfl
also eye area is different from showing my whole face jfl

• Hmm...
id rather be some black ass south indian than some bug eyed central indian

didnt know about it
Do you have split personality disorder?

From what I can remember clearly, you were claiming that being a light skinned Indian means you have higher SMV than a white person.

Do you have personality disorder?

From what I can remember clearly, you were claiming that being a light skinned Indian means you have higher SMV than a white person.
white skinned indian = same smv as white skined european in the same facial features
Do you have split personality disorder?

brown skin is just as much of a failo as black skin

Lmao I pointed it out earlier that @FatJattMofo is braindead. He has no fucking idea about facial aesthetics. Funny thing is how he contradicts himself because on one side he’s for very masculine cavemen features and on the other side he says currys will mog Europeans if they were lighter skinned.

• +1
Not unless they're attractive no.
white skinned indian = same smv as white skined european in the same facial features

n
giphy.gif

Not unless they're attractive no.

n
giphy.gif

Lmao I pointed it out earlier that @FatJattMofo is braindead. He has no fucking idea about facial aesthetics. Funny thing is how he contradicts himself because on one side he’s for very masculine cavemen features and on the other side he says currys will mog Europeans if they were lighter skinned.
becasue im not gay and dont cope with muuh harmony with chico lachoswki makes him psl 8

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I believe this thread proved that FatJattMofos autism is really unchallenged by any user here

He has proven that this thread title is the truth, i am literally amazed the level of autism he reaches everytime i click on the next page.

Its like Dragon Ball were Goku transforms into a new fckn form every episode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3195, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
n
giphy.gif

n
giphy.gif

becasue im not gay and dont with muuh harmony with chico lachoswki makes him psl 8
The evidenvce stacks against you. Being Indian = Over unless you are moderately attrative. An average Indian on tinder did absolutely horrible on tinder, getting like 10 matches.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
The evidenvce stacks against you. Being Indian = Over unless you are moderately attrative. An average Indian on tinder did absolutely horrible on tinder, getting like 10 matches.
:feelskek:
so you are saying that a European with white skin > Indian with white skin and they also have the same facial features.

fuck off

:feelskek:
so you are saying that a european with white skin > Indian with white skin and they also have the same facial features.

fuck off
They were both 4psl so yes.

chico isnt 8 psl though
he just has a big skull
he lack chad features
his face is 6-6.5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Petsmart, MrGlutton and Deleted member 2205
chico isnt 8 psl though
he just has a big skull