FatJattMofos autism never stops to amaze me

i would never post pics anymore just told you that goldishmemorycel
But you never explianed why. It's not because of doxxing because you posted your pics on here after the NIbba Doxx. Probably because you're ugly.

your homosexuality making you stop thinking objectively > dimorphic features? jfl
Harmony is objective. You don't know shit about aethetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Mateusz74
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2205
you legit proved you lust for europeans to fuck your ass.
Once again, how so fatass?
Jfl every time I think of you I picture some autistic fatass munching on chips jacking off to your own "hunter eyes".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Mateusz74
you called @TRUE_CEL s opinion wrong because the majority didnt agree before. learn how to argue first you fucking dubmass.

HUR DUR EVERYONE ELSE AGREEES MEANS ITS RIGHT.
fucking brainlet
Do you truly think that people find you smarter than I am? I garuntee atleast 50% of this forum thinks you are braindead.
Also lol at bringing up late Drama. Me and @TRUE_CEL already came to an agreement.

Race wasn't even in this argument, you bring it up.
Let's bury the curry hatchet and be positive and help each other ascend boyos

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Jfl every time I think of you I picture some autistic fatass munching on chips jacking off to your own "hunter eyes".
aaww birdcel crying for me .

keep crying.

its alright your tears will not stop
you said indians with the same facial features and skin tone are mogged by europeans fuck off you fucking two faced lying retard

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
@FatJattMofo has the lil dick energy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you are crying for me daily.

this is you , @Mateusz74 , @Ekeoma_The_BBC , @turkproducer and @Aesthetic :

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
you are crying for me daily.

this is you , @Mateusz74 , @Ekeoma_The_BBC , @turkproducer and @Aesthetic :

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Yup you're right and we're all wrong. 90% of this forum is wrong because they don't agree with your autistic opinions.

Just lol attrying to turn this into a joke.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2581
Yup you're right and we're all wrong. 90% of this forum is wrong because they don't agree with your autistic opinions.

Just lol attrying to turn this into a joke.
just like the average iq is 100. you are also retarded. along with anyone else who disagrees. it is what it is faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Fat Jeff mofo is abusing everyone jfll

• +1
i would never pm you pics you fucking subhuman
Lol the projection levels are too high
Reminer that you still won't pot your pics on here and haver given no reason why.
Every single time a read you post, I cage at the fact that this is probably what most accurately sits behing the screen,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Mateusz74
Reminer that you still won't pot your pics on here and haver given no reason why.
Every single time a read you post, I cage at the fact that this is probably what most accurately sits behing the screen,
View attachment 137888

View attachment 137888

you

• JFL
Just waiting someone to say dnr

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
lookism mogs this site to it's grave

^
Ross fag

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
lookstheory also mogs this site
inb4 i get banned

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That's not me?
Jfl at this projection. You are obese. Nothing that comes out of your mouth has any value whatsoever. KEep replying with that forced meme. You've ran out of things to say. You've lost. Just give up before you cry even more.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
That's not me?
Jfl at this projection. You are obese. Nothing that comes out of your mouth has any value whatsoever. KEep replying with that forced meme. You've ran out of things to say. You've lost. Just give up before you cry even more.

only subhumans are self hating
Gling ones run exotic game
true doesnt null my point you cant run exotic game with black skin and black eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685
I can't believe this thread is still going, I'm dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
What happened here, it's like a war zone, i think, the bar of pages start changing

IMG 20191016 213535

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
See this is kinda the problem with the blackpill and all. People only accept the stuff they wanna believe in, whenever it's something uncomfortable (like whites having less testosterone etc) or something you don't wanna believe in people straight up deny it. It's just the truth, ethnic features like wider noses, overly low set nasal bumps etc are just not attractive

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
See this is kinda the problem with the blackpill and all. People only accept the stuff they wanna believe in, whenever it's something uncomfortable (like whites having less testosterone etc) or something you don't wanna believe in people straight up deny it. It's just the truth, ethnic features like wider noses, overly low set nasal bumps etc are just not attractive
Wider nose is a high prenatal t trait