sdmaster

Silver
B8AC41B6 8CE4 4C5C A835 3669F23CF500

Translation:
Me:i have a q
S: oh??

Me:are you an extrovert or introvert?
s:idk

WE HIT IT OFF PRETTY GOOD ON THE FIRST DAY BUT ON THE SECOND SHE JUST FUCKING LOST INTEREST WTF?
IM TIRED OF ALWAYS GETTING REJECTED.
IM TIRED OF ALWAYS CARRYING THE CONVERSATION FUCK THIS.
(Not tinder)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6191, BigBiceps and 3 others
Shut up bruh, get looks and stop complaining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and diggbicc
Didn't know you were a filippino-cel, I love your women on the daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
I understand bro

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
sdmaster

wonder why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, 6’1cel and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Alt Number 3
FUCK THIS IM GONNA BUY SOME COUGH MEDICINE AND MAKE LEAN

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Looks234, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
Post pics of yourself

Bro I got 2,5k likes in 2 days in the Philippines. I can't believe just how many hot filippinas I ended up finding! They are still on my Whatsapp list and I can't wait for this pandemic to be over so I can ravage their cheeks. They always look mixxed, like asian+latina imo, when they're good-looking that is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6723 and sdmaster
Bro I got 2,5k likes in 2 days in the Philippines. I can't believe just how many hot filippinas I ended up finding! They are still on my Whatsapp list and I can't wait for this pandemic to be over so I can ravage their cheeks. They always look mixxed, like asian+latina imo, when they're good-looking that is
bro were teens and were in japan. Its not tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and HowAmIAlive123
It's so over for ricecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
you failed the shit test

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7776
No but my parents moved to japan when i was a kid to become a factory worker. i moved to japan when i was 13
Damn how old r u

Im feeling low inhib what should i say to this girl??

Asexual max like me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
  • +1
Shouldn’t be easier to get gf in Japan as the only virgins are stereotyped as whatnot?

Or am i retarded
im incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
yeah that shit dosent matter.
“omg your side profile is so good i wanna fucj you”
Fucking autistic I’ve only seen your side, this is the first time I’ve seen you post
By default tour front should look ok, since sides tend to look worse than fronts

• +1
Fucking autistic I’ve only seen your side, this is the first time I’ve seen you post
By default tour front should look ok, since sides tend to look worse than fronts
im ugly and japanese are pretty racist. i was banned to use the inside toilet in our workplace and were forced to used the dirty outside toilet. also i always get checked by police

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
im ugly and japanese are pretty racist. i was banned to use the inside toilet in our workplace and were forced to used the dirty outside toilet. also i always get checked by police
are you in an international school since you said you don’t speak Japanese? Are they allowed to do that for you to the washrooms, I don’t think you’re ugly. I think it’s just the bias in Japan

• +1
are you in an international school since you said you don’t speak Japanese? Are they allowed to do that for you to the washrooms, I don’t think you’re ugly. I think it’s just the bias in Japan
im in a normal hs here in japan but its night also its in our workplace not school. I work at morning and study and night i dont get enough sleep for this shit

im in a normal hs here in japan but its night also its in our workplace not school. I work at morning and study and night i dont get enough sleep for this shit
How do you manage w/o speaking Japanese? And that’s probablt the major thing w it. Idk maybe night school at your work is the primary cause w it.
Do you have to work? Is it for family

• +1
Brutal as shit but normal, kind of lifefuel as I'm white lol.
But the JBW thing obviously is mostly for gl white guys.
Idk but look at how narrow the white guys face was, it's literally JBW whoring because theres no biological incentive to be impregnated by that low t faggot. The asian guy looked better tbh.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and sdmaster