FCK THIS SHIT. I ALWAYS GET REJECTED

How do you manage w/o speaking Japanese? And that’s probablt the major thing w it. Idk maybe night school at your work is the primary cause w it.
Do you have to work? Is it for family
I speak japanese but not native level and i have to work bcs my family hates me and dosent give me shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6191
I speak japanese but not native level and i have to work bcs my family hates me and dosent give me shit
Didn’t u say ur parents work in factory? Are you working to bring more money in for the family is what I meant.
Is it not possible to switch to main day school and shift to night work?

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster and RealLooksmaxxer
im sorry bro....

fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and sdmaster
Didn’t u say ur parents work in factory? Are you working to bring more money in for the family is what I meant.
Is it not possible to switch to main day school and shift to night work?
its not possible. also main day school are shit anyways lots of homework and its from 8:30 - 4:00. At my school its only 5:30 - 8:40

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
its not possible. also main day school are shit anyways lots of homework and its from 8:30 - 4:00. At my school its only 5:30 - 8:40
Yeah that’s probablt better with ur schedule like u said. If it’s night school is it just people from urwork or is it anyone of all ages?

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster
Yeah that’s probablt better with ur schedule like u said. If it’s night school is it just people from urwork or is it anyone of all ages?
no my school is like of ages. also in our work i have soms friends thats also filipino and they are not allowed to also use the bathroom inside. My work is a truck unloader

• +1
View attachment 819764
Translation:
Me:i have a q
S: oh??

Me:are you an extrovert or introvert?
s:idk

WE HIT IT OFF PRETTY GOOD ON THE FIRST DAY BUT ON THE SECOND SHE JUST FUCKING LOST INTEREST WTF?
IM TIRED OF ALWAYS GETTING REJECTED.
IM TIRED OF ALWAYS CARRYING THE CONVERSATION FUCK THIS.
(Not tinder)
It’s like this even for most Males even high status ones

no my school is like of ages. also in our work i have soms friends thats also filipino and they are not allowed to also use the bathroom inside. My work is a truck unloader
Idk ab police or workplace, but I feel like it could be attributed to your work. Since it’s al, ages and tends to be a night, it could have individuals with more stricter schedules and opinions can vary. How do people meet others in Japan as it’s probablt different than here (for teens)?

Idk ab police or workplace, but I feel like it could be attributed to your work. Since it’s al, ages and tends to be a night, it could have individuals with more stricter schedules and opinions can vary. How do people meet others in Japan as it’s probablt different than here (for teens)?
Wdym by meet? Meeting new people? its just like any other countries. school,sports,ciggs spot and shit. Japan isnt really that unique

• +1
im going to make a youtube channel and i'll interview you and put it on youtube and expose japan for being racist scum, it will bring them HUGE dishonor, i cant fucking wait

• JFL
Reactions: sdmaster and Alt Number 3
Asexual max like me
What are some useful tips for asexualmaxxing
I make progress and seem not to care about relationships with foids then see couples in public and boom i feel like i need a foid

What are some useful tips for asexualmaxxing
I make progress and seem not to care about relationships with foids then see couples in public and boom i feel like i need a foid
Idk tbh bro
Sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
View attachment 819764
Translation:
Me:i have a q
S: oh??

Me:are you an extrovert or introvert?
s:idk

WE HIT IT OFF PRETTY GOOD ON THE FIRST DAY BUT ON THE SECOND SHE JUST FUCKING LOST INTEREST WTF?
IM TIRED OF ALWAYS GETTING REJECTED.
IM TIRED OF ALWAYS CARRYING THE CONVERSATION FUCK THIS.
(Not tinder)
Users here are so fucking soft.

Wdym by meet? Meeting new people? its just like any other countries. school,sports,ciggs spot and shit. Japan isnt really that unique
I mean for you, since with school timing and whatnot.