fckkk im soo hungry

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
wanna vacume down a little ceasers, but need to lose like 12lbs of fat.

whenever im hungry, i write down a list of the best foods i can think for im gunna bulk lol. i just fantasize about it,

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Just fatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
just bloatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Im hungrycel aswell, but I need muh protein. Just be a permabulker like me and hope for the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Im hungrycel aswell, but I need muh protein. Just be a permabulker like me and hope for the best
u stopped cutting?, I would perma bulk also, could care less about aesthetics, but my face gets bloated easily rofl.

i need to keep it lean.

i may perma bulk when i get malar+orbital rim implants or something and see if my face gets lean, also after my jaw implants.

u stopped cutting?
I recomped, I needed to get my strenght up otherwise I dont want to look skinny, but it was a semi joke. Im about 2pounds heavier or so theres is progress

I recomped, I needed to get my strenght up otherwise I dont want to look skinny, but it was a semi joke. Im about 2pounds heavier or so theres is progress
What are your lifts

What are your lifts
75kg bench x 2 reps
70kg seated row 6x5
Gonna start deadlifting soon but prob 110 or 115 x 5

I wish I could have more but I cant speed it up

I feel like eating eggs tbh

Take 7 keto dhea and increase the amount of food you eat. It will increase your mantinence calories.

75kg bench x 2 reps
70kg seated row 6x5
Gonna start deadlifting soon but prob 110 or 115 x 5

I wish I could have more but I cant speed it up
With or without strength training?

Have you trained with strength focused program or not?
Kind of, it wasnt 5x5 but more of hypertrophy split. I just started kind of 5x5 and Im doing 67.5 5x5 bench soon

I need to eat more protein, Im only eating 100g per day but I should be eating 120-140 imo

Kind of, it wasnt 5x5 but more of hypertrophy split. I just started kind of 5x5 and Im doing 67.5 5x5 bench soon

I need to eat more protein, Im only eating 100g per day but I should be eating 120-140 imo
What are your current macros? If you are serious about gymcelling you should track them imo.

just bloatmaxx
@TurboAutist45

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I’m hungry too
Oh wait
D07ED399 5016 4A48 A4D3 BAE4CD034507

Whenever I'm hungry I cope by saying I'm in hibernation and I need to eat as much food as possible, and I do it. That's only when I'm bored which hasn't been for a while.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel