feel bad for the youngcels

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
holy shit tbh. so many of u. as an oldcel i had my fun, when i was in hs an average dude was able to get young puss and have a social life, just a good time tbh. no tinder or any of that shit. that happened a couple years after i graduated and i got to experience the beginnings of that where avg dudes could still slay. im realizing how much more of an uphill climb it is for u boyos. i had my fun ngl. ive been there so this looksmaxx thing for me is whatever now ngl. but to be so young and hopeless because of today's standards is sad ngl. it will only get worse and with that society will feel the negative effects (depression, drug abuse, less productivity, etc). mating and feeling important is essential to a man. give men nothing to live for and watch out tbh.

fawk its so over.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, Demonstrator and 2 others
holy shit tbh. so many of u. as an oldcel i had my fun, when i was in hs an average dude was able to get young puss and have a social life, just a good time tbh. no tinder or any of that shit. that happened a couple years after i graduated and i got to experience the beginnings of that where avg dudes could still slay. im realizing how much more of an uphill climb it is for u boyos. i had my fun ngl. ive been there so this looksmaxx thing for me is whatever now ngl. but to be so young and hopeless because of today's standards is sad ngl. it will only get worse and with that society will feel the negative effects (depression, drug abuse, less productivity, etc). mating and feeling important is essential to a man. give men nothing to live for and watch out tbh.

fawk its so over.
Fuck feminism and numales.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Demonstrator
Chads just use what they have been given at birth. you'd do the same.
Muh genetics coper. Unless you’re rich, you’re not born Chad. It’s a mentality that’s driven into some boys to do well in sports. Most of us, including me, were not given that mindset. Becoming Chad takes work, it’s just that most of them did it at a young age instead of playing vidya. I’m proud of the gymcels on this board who are future Chads- I know I’m not one of them.

Muh genetics coper. Unless you’re rich, you’re not born Chad. It’s a mentality that’s driven into some boys to do well in sports. Most of us, including me, were not given that mindset. Becoming Chad takes work, it’s just that most of them did it at a young age instead of playing vidya. I’m proud of the gymcels on this board who are future Chads- I know I’m not one of them.
Genes play a very large role boyo.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Genes play a very large role boyo.
My dad was a high school varsity basketball player and my mom was homecoming queen. My older brother is Chadlite. Look how I’ve turned out. It’s becsuse of my diet, mentality, and hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
My dad was a high school varsity basketball player and my mom was homecoming queen. My older brother is Chadlite. Look how I’ve turned out. It’s becsuse of my diet, mentality, and hobbies.
I think it's BS imo. I have a few anecodtes of dudes in my school that I know for a FACT have shitty diets and "bad" hobbies yet they have hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, jawline etc...

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
It’s becsuse of my diet, mentality, and hobbies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, SikKunt, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
How old are you OP?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, androidcel and itsoverbuddyboyo
I come here for my daily dose of dopamine. Life's great. :feelsokman:

I feel bad for myself

• So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo