Feeling in control of my life finally

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
I haven't felt this way since highschool tbh. After getting female attention everything just falls into place. The mental cloud that forms when I have to go to work of study for a cope is lifted. Im now basically on cruise mode since all emotional needs have been met. This is what it must feel like to be human.

It's so simple yet when it wasn't like this it was like I had been caged in my head, like an animal at a zoo.

Just feels chill, no stress. Just life.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2846, Peachy and 1 other person
cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Vitruvian
What did you do to achieve this?

fuark I want this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir and Vitruvian
I haven't felt this way since highschool tbh. After getting female attention everything just falls into place. The mental cloud that forms when I have to go to work of study for a cope is lifted. Im now basically on cruise mode since all emotional needs have been met. This is what it must feel like to be human.

It's so simple yet when it wasn't like this it was like I had been caged in my head, like an animal at a zoo.

cope

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 1551
Vitruvian

• WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian

What did you do to looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1464
I’m yet to achieve this..