Feeling like your time is running out in your teens/early 20s

D

Deleted member 1862

Someone talk some sense into me.

I spent the last 4 years studying a subject that I was good at but don't really enjoy. Now I want to change my field. Doing so would involve me doing another masters (which I'd only be able to do in another year since deadlines are closed) and only then getting a job. I'm gonna be turning 22 soon & I legit feel like I've wasted my time lol, I'd only be done w university at around 24 years old.

Does anyone have any advice and or motivation? I can't tell if I'm being irrational or not ded srs. 24 seems late to graduate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1751 and BigBoy
Who cares when the fuck you graduate?
I didnt read a slingle sentence about bitches.
What are you talking about?
You are what you look like and not when you graduate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4209 and 12 others
I look young. Not relevant. Social circles & friends getting a head start etc, I'm not a basement dwelling aspie.

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel and BigBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and CopingCel
it doesn't matter when you graduate

just think about it this way:

surely you need a way to make money or have money, but assuming you don't need too much surgeries, you don't need THAT much money to begin with. you still need it to live a comfortoable life though

most people just dream of climbing the corporate world, stacking up money to buy things they don't really need or do anything for their neurotransmitters to fuel their bluepilled copes

so yeah, don't stress it, make sure you make money and lvie comfortably, but don't worry about finishing your degree late, it really doesn't matter if you have a paper or not, unless ur a lawyer/doctor, cuz that it itself gives status, but if ur doing like comp. sci or econ, its just whatever man

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Over, Deleted member 1680 and 10 others
aut0phobic
no bro
Joined May 27, 2019
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Took a haircut, which is better?

Total time spent online 580:08
You sure?
580 minutes in 6 months so 97 min a month
3.2 minutes a day

yeah, pretty sure.

I am presently in my teens

I don't have time to entertain a 15 year old, off you go son
most people just dream of climbing the corporate world, stacking up money to buy things they don't really need or do anything for their neurotransmitters to fuel their bluepilled copes
This is true. Even in my case it's due to high status friends etc. & not wanting to fall behind, irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
unless ur a lawyer/doctor
thank god I'm not tbh fuck that

let's talk about me.

in 2016-17 i spent a whole year at home cuz i had to gain money and surgery max.

we are almost in 2020 and i didn't do anything, my family won't let me, and my life is still a shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 3202, Chadelite and 1 other person
for women. Their teens and 20's; are their peak years.
for average guys. Life starts getting better at late 20's; for most.

• +1
Reactions: anon55555, Atman and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
for women. Their teens and 20's; are their peak years.
for average guys. Life starts getting better at late 20's; for most.
For women it's over beyond 25 for men life begins at 25

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, forwardgrowth, anon55555 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and Deleted member 3635
Ngl Im 17 but I feel like a grown man

Thats great to hear did u do any test cycles before 25 I really need a wider face
Yes but it didn't affect my face much. I already have a wide face and decent jaw. It's my eye area that fucks me(UEE)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Yes but it didn't affect my face much. I already have a wide face and decent jaw. It's my eye area that fucks me(UEE) ipd
fixed, I can't remember exactly what you look like but I'm pretty sure your ipd fucks it up

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fixed, I can't remember exactly what you look like but I'm pretty sure your ipd fucks it up
Yeah true but hey wide ipd is at least better off than a narrow ipd

Yeah true but hey wide ipd is at least better off than a narrow ipd
again depends. at the extremes it's over for both but yours isn't quite over tier

the thing is a wider ipd needs to be complimented w wider zygos & a taller midface, yours is compact

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
again depends. at the extremes it's over for both but yours isn't quite over tier

the thing is a wider ipd needs to be complimented w wider zygos & a taller midface, yours is compact
Yeah i agree it's very wide indeed but not over tier. I have wide zygos but a compact mid face. If my ipd was 5 mm lower i would have been gl but currently i am 4.5 psl approx

surely you need a way to make money or have money, but assuming you don't need too much surgeries, you don't need THAT much money to begin with. you still need it to live a comfortoable life though

so yeah, don't stress it, make sure you make money and lvie comfortably, but don't worry about finishing your degree late, it really doesn't matter if you have a paper or not, unless ur a lawyer/doctor, cuz that it itself gives status, but if ur doing like comp. sci or econ, its just whatever man
you’re so right man

I get so caught up in my own plot and start comparing myself to insanely successful people around my age and all it does is self induced cortisol

just gotta get out ur head and make strides to live the life u wanna live

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2486
For women it's over beyond 25 for men life begins at 25
Over exxegeration, of it being over for women at 25. It's imo, more layered. On average maybe something like this, for an average woman.

This is what women can have or can get when they are 18, and will lose over time:
* Sex + commitment from (Giga) Chads
* Uncommited/random sex from any looks level dude
* 100% commitment, providings and (Beta)Buxx from men below the Chad level (aka, guy will pay all her costs and pamper her); sometimes also Chads but less since plenty Chads like to stay single/play the field.
* Men looking to start a family

Woman past 25: Hit the Wall of being able to fuck young (Giga)Chads.
Woman past 30: Hit the Wall of being able to fuck Chads.
Woman past 35: Hit the Wall of being able to get a succesfull and decent looking BetaBuxx man(to start family with).
Woman past 40: Hit the fertility Wall, no man that wants children wlll consider her.
Woman past 45: Hit the Wall, of being able to find an average looking man that is will to be mr. Provider and give full commitment (aka, pays all the bills and support her financially (100%)).
Woman past death: Hit the Wall, of being able to get random uncommited sex from low-tier-average or below average looking men.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Atman
18-25 was pure hell for me. I started to feel much better after 25 both mentally and physically.

When I read a forum post on here I know almost instantly how old that user is based on how he writes.

Underrated quality for men: mental fortitude and ability to absorb and deflect hardships in life. This comes with age and experience.

No one talks about this.

• +1
Reactions: APJ, DidntRead, Atman and 5 others
I'm 20 and didnt go uni, didnt study in highschool
I used to care being late but idc about how people think about when I graduate anymore.

Over exxegeration, of it being over for women at 25. It's imo, more layered. On average maybe something like this, for an average woman.

This is what women can have or can get when they are 18, and will lose over time:
* 100% commitment, providings and (Beta)Buxx from men below the Chad level (aka, guy will pay all her costs and pamper her); sometimes also Chads but less since plenty Chads like to stay single/play the field.

Woman past 35: Hit the Wall of being able to get a succesfull and decent looking BetaBuxx man(to start family with).
Woman past 40: Hit the fertility Wall, no man that wants children wlll consider her.
Woman past 45: Hit the Wall, of being able to find an average looking man that is will to be mr. Provider and give full commitment (aka, pays all the bills and support her financially (100%)).
Woman past death: Hit the Wall, of being able to get random uncommited sex from low-tier-average or below average looking men.
Agree to an extent but you didn't account for looks level of the women. Not every woman can get commitment from a gigachad even when she's young if she's like PSL 3.5. Meanwhile, a legit 6.5 psl that has a good lifestyle can get that past 25 easily.

Go NEET

Neet

Dn rd.

Ngl Im 17 but I feel like a grown man
Im in my 20s but feel like I’m 16. I think it’s my lack of social experiences that make me feel like a child ffs. Like I’m still waiting for my first (insert any social life milestone).
18-25 was pure hell for me. I started to feel much better after 25 both mentally and physically.

When I read a forum post on here I know almost instantly how old that user is based on how he writes.

Underrated quality for men: mental fortitude and ability to absorb and deflect hardships in life. This comes with age and experience.

No one talks about this.
It seems when you get to that age you just stop getting so emotional and stop worrying. Like a lot of old incels say they just don’t give a fuck anymore while the youngcels are more angry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, BigBoy and toolateforme
Fucking brutal but100% truth

Dn rd but i know its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
580 minutes in 6 months so 97 min a month
3.2 minutes a day

yeah, pretty sure.

I don't have time to entertain a 15 year old, off you go son

This is true. Even in my case it's due to high status friends etc. & not wanting to fall behind, irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

thank god I'm not tbh fuck that
that's 580 hours sorry boyo

It seems when you get to that age you just stop getting so emotional and stop worrying. Like a lot of old incels say they just don’t give a fuck anymore while the youngcels are more angry.
That's to a large extend true.
Untill mid 20's the brain of a man still develops, especially on the social and emtional side of things.
Also, hormones come more manageable. Could be due to hormones going to a more healthy level, or due to better control from prefrontal cortex of the brain. Or both. I dunno for sure.

Male hormones are imo, to much in teens untill mid 20's. Causes us to be overly emotional, and unstable.
Guys here, say. It's over because of hormones drop of men in their mid 20's and beyond. For me, it felt more like; that hormone drop made me more normal human being and less desperate, and more capable to keep thinking. Thus I made better decisions in behaviour, and thus got better results because of that also. Actions based on emotion are very much hit or miss.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
You wasted your time because you could've used that time working? Why would you beat yourself up about that?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
muh time

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
The only waste of time is not having sex and not having girlfriend. That's the only waste.
Cuz you cant have that biggest pleasure which is only allowed in your youth
When you have that you can get career late. Who cares.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ekeoma_The_BBC
The only waste of time is not having sex and not having girlfriend. That's the only waste.
Cuz you cant have that biggest pleasure which is only allowed in your youth
When you have that you can get career late. Who cares.

This is fkn motivational... i won't waste any more days

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
That's what I've been doing and I have no regret

Regret is pointless but i won't miss out on shit just because i was too pussy to actually go after what i want

Regret is pointless but i won't miss out on shit just because i was too pussy to actually go after what i want
there are so many pussies in this community.
there are many guys who are legit over too but there are many gl or average guys just dont try.
waiting for surgery that would probably take 100years of wagecucking believing it will magically make them david gandy.
time is ticking. one life. when missed out, there is no catching up.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and LifeMaxxing

It's all about having internships/experience in econ/cs

@toolateforme dropping blackpills i like it

• Love it
Reactions: toolateforme
Holy shit im in the EXACT same situation :feelskek:

• JFL
I think the healthy way to look at it is ONE DAY at a time
Like making sure that you're getting closer to where you wanna be everyday and doing memorable things - to nog get caught in the loop of planning and procrastinating ant thinking about shit like time/age/seasons

• +1
I think the healthy way to look at it is ONE DAY at a time
Like making sure that you're getting closer to where you wanna be everyday and doing memorable things - to nog get caught in the loop of planning and procrastinating ant thinking about shit like time/age/seasons
this is and always has been great advice but it's just hard to implement

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing
this is and always has been great advice but it's just hard to implement

Yeah i know, i just try to take small steps forward and when i get caught in the loop of thinkin i just force myself to take action in a direction
But to be on topic, dont give a shit if you’re graduating later than average, think of it as extending your youth more
But also this is easier if you have a good setup of life with living expenses and all, optimal would be living for free at parents or very cheap and having some well payed part time job on the weekends

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 1862
I'm a 22 old failurecel and I just started uni.

I'm a 22 old failurecel and I just started uni.
least you've started. good shit.
Yeah i know, i just try to take small steps forward and when i get caught in the loop of thinkin i just force myself to take action in a direction
But to be on topic, dont give a shit if you’re graduating later than average, think of it as extending your youth more
But also this is easier if you have a good setup of life with living expenses and all, optimal would be living for free at parents or very cheap and having some well payed part time job on the weekends
wisest newcel award goes to...

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing
least you've started. good shit.

wisest newcel award goes to...
It's sucks that I'm stuck in the west until I graduate but uni is much better than having a job tbh.

finish your course, Make some money & looksmax then go back to college if you don't like you're job

Im in my 20s but feel like I’m 16. I think it’s my lack of social experiences that make me feel like a child ffs. Like I’m still waiting for my first (insert any social life milestone).

i have the issues as you lmfao. the reason why i feel so old is because ive missed out on the young teen experiences in high school. and now im a bitter senior who hates the world for making him fat, ugly, and curry.