Feeling mogged by height is a meme and doesn't affect normies

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
I am 5'9 and before discovering all the internet memes about height / height-mogging I never in my life felt mogged by height.
After discovering it for sure I felt it, but I am 100% sure that If I'd never learn about it I would've kept going with 0 care about getting height mogged
recently I have stopped caring since I got new spike of confidence lately I dgaf about getting height mogged :feelsgood:, in fact i don't feel mogged at all by anyone
even if they mog me I don't feel mogged because I most likely have larger cock at 7 inches, top 5% (and growing) .

I do remember however when being in the gym at 19 seeing some dude huge hung dick in the bathroom and I did feel mogged even tho I was bluepilled at the time with no internet blackpill knowledge. The dickpil don't care about you it's just mog you with no mercy

JFL if you think that you make a normie feel mogged because you are taller, they will never feel mogged unless they were exposed to blackpill/internet memes

the only legit way to mog normies (so they can feel the mog) is with dick size

This is why cloths were invented

:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1551, rockndogs and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 39, Ritalincel and 6 others
I am 5'9 and before discovering all the internet memes about height / height-mogging I never in my life felt mogged by height.
After discovering it for sure I felt it, but I am 100% sure that If I'd never learn about it I would've kept going with 0 care about getting height mogged
recently I have stopped caring since I got new spike of confidence lately I dgaf about getting height mogged :feelsgood:, in fact i don't feel mogged at all by anyone
even if they mog me I don't feel mogged because I most likely have larger cock at 7 inches, top 5% (and growing) .

I do remember however when being in the gym at 19 seeing some dude huge hung dick in the bathroom and I did feel mogged even tho I was bluepilled at the time with no internet blackpill knowledge. The dickpil don't care about you it's just mog you with no mercy

JFL if you think that you make a normie feel mogged because you are taller, they will never feel mogged unless they were exposed to blackpill/internet memes

straight from ur sig bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
Agreed when I was 5-7 at 14 I was low inhib dominated the lunch table. Height doesnt matter. Its another multiplier like gymmaxing

yea u never felt it but every girl noticed it u retarded faggot, didnt read past line 2

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Bengt, Einon and 3 others
Most normies don't feel mogged by Chad's looks either but it doesn't mean that women's primitive brain won't detect the slight difference of a few millimeters of bones and treat men differently based on that observation. Of course normies will always attribute this to "personality" and "confidence".

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bluepill, Autist and 1 other person
Agreed when I was 5-7 at 14 I was low inhib dominated the lunch table. Height doesnt matter. Its another multiplier like gymmaxing
People coping so fucking hard

peoepl saying they didnt notice height when they were younger = when they were in their teens and height didnt matter to young girls u utter fucking morons lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Autist
True.

• +1
Reactions: axedee
:lul:cope thread of the year so far

Massive cope. I feel less of a man when I'm next to someone taller

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 1332
Massive cope. I feel less of a man when I'm next to someone taller
Ofc you do because you are blackpilled but normies don;t feel that I know because I didn't feel that when I was normie
peoepl saying they didnt notice height when they were younger = when they were in their teens and height didnt matter to young girls u utter fucking morons lol
I got internet black pilled at 24 so no I didn't feel it in my early 20s either

K good for u manlet. Nice blog post

• JFL
Reactions: nibbamaxxing
Ofc you do because you are blackpilled but normies don;t feel that I know because I didn't feel that when I was normie

I got internet black pilled at 24 so no I didn't feel it in my early 20s either

Because normies have the benefit of being more ignorant to what what makes an attractive man attractive.

Meanwhile we have the benefit of not being ignorant, in that we can hopefully shape our behaviors and ourselves to the point where we can ascend. That being said, I think the benefit of height are a tad over-exaggerated (unless below 5'6), and most the girls I've met who fawn over height go after ogre looking 6'3 men who I wouldn't even want to switch places with despite being 5'9 - 5'10. Of course height is awesome, but it's something I can't change. Good on my boys who are 6'1+, but it's not something I'm gonna lose sleep over.

At the end of the day we can choose to acknowledge the importance of our height and do what we can to change it (lifts, shoes, etc), while also trying not to feel down about not being some 6'10 giant.

straight from ur sig bro

Blah blah still fucked better women and i'm 5'10. face is everything you tallcels should loose your virginity before talking jfl If you're average it's not that hard If your below 5'7 that's a different Story

Last edited:
  • +1
Blah blah still fucked better women and i'm 5'10. face is everything you tallcels should loose your virginity before talking jfl If you're average it's not that hard If your below 5'7 that's a different Story
im not a virgin though, and considering my face is nowhere close to chad tier I'm pretty sure my height is a huge halo

sure it doesn't really matter if you're average height and have a chad face, you'll slay regardless. but if your face is average then good height without a doubt helps a ton in attraction

• +1
Reactions: axedee and Deleted member 1551
im not a virgin though, and considering my face is nowhere close to chad tier I'm pretty sure my height is a huge halo

sure it doesn't really matter if you're average height and have a chad face, you'll slay regardless. but if your face is average then good height without a doubt helps a ton in attraction
I agree

• +1
Reactions: axedee and Deleted member 470

For sure it has huge benefit, I acknowledge the benefits look at my sig. But I have never talked about the benefits, only mogging and feeling mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
For sure it has huge benefit, I acknowledge the benefits look at my sig. But I have never talked about the benefits, only mogging and feeling mogged.
yes bro that was more of a reply to the other guy, I partly agree about not caring about the mog but I feel like more normies are aware of the heightpill than you think

• +1

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Being heightmogged is legit suifuel

Impossible to not feel emasculated when someone is towering over you and could probably crush you like an insect.

height mog is a cope for tallcels. The only mog that matters is skull mog, hence taller people usually have larger skulls which makes people think its about the height but its not. Saw 3 dudes today walking side by side, only saw the back of their head and so no face mog came into play. middle guy was shortest by a good 3 to 4 inches but he completely mogged them because of his larger skull and ideal skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I almost don't care about height as long as it isn't accompanied by anything else

Perhaps I would give height a little bit more credit but it's value is already so immensly inflated, that it has become annoying.

It is a miracle to me how some of the guys in my class admit to feeling threatened by that one 6'6 giga lanklet with small skull.
"he's so tall, he could beat everyone up"

Well I guess height is very efficient for scaring normies.

Being heightmogged is legit suifuel

Impossible to not feel emasculated when someone is towering over you and could probably crush you like an insect.
t. 6'2 manlet

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and Insomniac
I’m 6'1 bro..

:feelsrope:

shorter than you and actually had gfs, so I dunno man

also the best way to affect normies is to holocaust the school.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
When i got mogged i usually keep cheking out the motherfucker to see where i can mog him. I think everyone thinks im gay when im doing this :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
I walked past a guy who was 5 inches shorter than me who had 2 girls around him, I bet he really felt mogged :lul::feelsuhh::bluepill:

• JFL