Fellow curries living in india, whats your dating life like?

A

ascendingbrownguy

Iron
Title says it all. Do you get chicks? If so, how? How much importance do looks play? I can describe myself as 6/10 for indian standards and 4/10 for international standards. Im very average looking but trying to gymmax currently. But my height is 5'8 so technically im 80 percent screwed. Girls around me go for tall guys and I get no matches on tinder. Maybe once in a blue moon. The girls I get matched with are 3 or 4/10 max and even they dont respond. FML. Fellow good looking curries, please give me advice.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, 6ft7Mogger, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Michael Myers, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
Title says it all. Do you get chicks? If so, how? How much importance do looks play? I can describe myself as 6/10 for indian standards and 4/10 for international standards. Im very average looking but trying to gymmax currently. But my height is 5'8 so technically im 80 percent screwed. Girls around me go for tall guys and I get no matches on tinder. Maybe once in a blue moon. The girls I get matched with are 3 or 4/10 max and even they dont respond. FML. Fellow good looking curries, please give me advice.
PM me bro

nah. curry guys in india dont get any girls at all. every single male except for the 0.0001% tourist population are complete incels.
sex simply does not occur

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, JayFuel, Michael Myers and 11 others
No I'm 5'11 psl 2 and incel in Southern Curryland
Age 24 khhtvgeyv

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
nah. curry guys in india dont get any girls at all. every single male except for the 0.0001% tourist population are complete incels.
I have seen chads having it easier bro. 6 feet above and fair, you are golden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Thats simply not true lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 9779
Yes i have been to kerala. Not trying to sound rude bro but even chicks in malayali movies are meh.
Personal preferences. Malayali actresses are usually ugly looking because filmmakers go for " muh realistic approach". Go to Kochi there are decent chicks

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Agree, sex does only occur for me, a tourist in india.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 3583, sytyl and 4 others
whats a larp?
Na. I was just saying that you may not be as good looking like you believe. Not trying to dishearten you but getting 4/10 here is pretty high. Even Jake Gyllenhaal and Nick Bateman are rated 4 here 😁

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and goldstandardwhey
Na. I was just saying that you may not be as good looking like you believe. Not trying to dishearten you but getting 4/10 here is pretty high. Even Jake Gyllenhaal and Nick Bateman are rated 4 here 😁
Bateman is 8+, whoever said he's 4 needs to neck themselves ASAP

4/10 is below average , this site cant rate

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 1751

you'r a below average currycel, keep the larp real king.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, sytyl, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
Bro not 4/10 here. i gave it to myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

Jokes apart, ratings doesn't matter. If you're good-looking, you'll slay. You can smoothly talk to women and women approach you. If you're average, you can talk to women but it'll be tough. Of you are below average, women won't talk to you and ignore you. If you're truly ugly, women will be rude

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and goldstandardwhey
you'r a below average currycel, keep the larp real king.
please stfu , im a nordic viking chad like brock lesnar and u r tranny hijra

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 3043
Personal preferences. Malayali actresses are usually ugly looking because filmmakers go for " muh realistic approach". Go to Kochi there are decent chicks
Bro i have been to thirvunantapuram and trust me hyd chicks are much hotter. I even have a friend in kerala who says their chicks are average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 6191, JustBeCurryBrah and 1 other person
Bro i have been to thirvunantapuram and trust me hyd chicks are much hotter. I even have a friend in kerala who says their chicks are average.
"chicks this, chicks that, chicken this, chicken that" @apollothegun i cage at your relatives in @Dante1 terminology.

• Woah
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6128, 6ft7Mogger and 2 others
Trivandrum doesn't have any goods chicks. Trust me i go there to take my exams . But in Kochi I've seen many gl girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Jokes apart, ratings doesn't matter. If you're good-looking, you'll slay. You can smoothly talk to women and women approach you. If you're average, you can talk to women but it'll be tough. Of you are below average, women won't talk to you and ignore you. If you're truly ugly, women will be rude
Bro chicks here are stuck up. You have to be siddharth malhotra or atleast sushant singh to get gl ones.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and Deleted member 1751
Bro chicks here are stuck up. You have to be siddharth malhotra or atleast sushant singh to get gl ones.
Girls here don't have much attitude like they have in other states. They're usually nice .

Girls here don't have much attitude like they have in other states. They're usually nice .
Bro i have been to kochi too. They are alright. Visit hyd's poshest nightclubs and cafes. There are lot of hot ones there

Why don’t u just rape the women or buy from human trafficking

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 6128
I’m punjabi, 2.5 psl incel

its almost as if it was a joke. no civil engineering for ur iq u himachal dog
Himachalis are ubermensch of India. Only non-shithole state in India.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 3583
Hé is a ginger Swede....
Dunno what you’re talking about

Unrelated do you think indian girls would appreciate a ginger swede

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Dunno what you’re talking about

Unrelated do you think indian girls would appreciate a ginger swede
LOL of course!
India has lots of colourisM! Thus if you’re foreigner and ginger they may like you! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Love it
Reactions: lutte

Damb bro can't relate. I get marriage offers left right and centre. It is what it is. Most curries especially in India are framcels or fatcels. I imagine a gymcelled curry with a good body would massively stand out.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Damb bro can't relate. I get marriage offers left right and centre. It is what it is. Most curries especially in India are framcels or fatcels. I imagine a gymcelled curry with a good body would massively stand out.
bro can you pm me? i wonder what you look like

bro can you pm me? i wonder what you look like
He is a Pathan, Bollywood's favourite ethnic group, it's obvious his type would mog 99% of the subcontinent's population. Even Punjabis are desperate to associate themselves with Pathans somehow.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back