Fellow manlets pls avoid long hair

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Farquaad portrait
Screenshot 20201019 150541

Long hair is reserved for tall chads only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Salience, audimax and 4 others
needs LL / 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and GymcelDoomer
OMG SWEATY NO NEED FOR SUCH A NAPOLEON COMPLEX :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and GymcelDoomer
Beethoven was a manlet. Never forget.
He had a bigger napolean complex than napolean, yet my tallfag enemies refused to name the syndrome Beethoven complex cuz that would make manlets look cool.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10494, LowTierNormie and 4 others
He had a bigger napolean complex than napolean, yet my tallfag enemies refused to name the syndrome Beethoven complex cuz that would make manlets look cool.

Pretty sure being compared to the emperor of France is cooler than being compared to a blind pianist

Ingres napoleon on his imperial throne tt width 637 height 1032 crop 1 bgcolor ffffff lazyload 0

Pretty sure being compared to the emperor of France is cooler than being compared to a blind pianist

View attachment 743493
deaf pianist. Ya Napoleans cooler, but todays society often views conquerers in the same light as mass murderers, so it sucks normies can use a word to feel morally superior to me, despite treating me like a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and TUSSELEIF
deaf pianist. Ya Napoleans cooler, but todays society often views conquerers in the same light as mass murderers, so it sucks normies can use a word to feel morally superior to me, despite treating me like a subhuman.

True.

IMG 20201019 200648

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
idk why people call it napoleon complex when attila the hun was 4'11 and way more crazy than napoleon

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie