Female dermatologist suck

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I went to the bitch with my nw2 and she said to me that she doesn't see much hair loss. She attached some shit on her phone and examined my head, kept telling me how my hair is thick and good quality. She also told me I look like an italian; dark, handsome and slicked back hair. I tried to get her to fucking prescribe me fin to prevent further hair loss and she said it's too early. Instead, she prescribed me some waste-of-money vitamins and shampoo. Bitches just don't get it man.

Luckily, I live in Eastern Europe so I just walked into a pharmacy and got me some fin. I had to explain to that hot girl working there that I don't have a prostate problem and that fin is for my father (sorry man).

Pray for my dick brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Bluepill, mojopin and 2 others
good luck growing hair, Norwood brother.
:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Lorsss and fobos
Good luck man, I’ll be there next week. PM me your hairline to see if you really receding or you just crapping yourself for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Lorsss
I think dermatologists are useless shitcunts in general. They shill scam treatments and gimmick supplements that don't even cure hair loss (or anything, for that matter).

Generic accutane could replace most of their so-called "profession".

• +1
Reactions: fobos
She probably doesn't think you're balding because a few peeps like Harry Styles look aesthetic af at NW2

• +1
Reactions: fobos
It is over.