Female did surgery for a "asshole" guy, now regrets everything

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Do you regret plastic surgery?
Originally Answered: Have you ever had plastic surgery and regretted it?
Instantly. I woke up wondering what the hell I did to myself. I cried and asked myself that question daily for a couple months. I still ask myself what I did to myself a few years later.
The thing about cosmetic surgery is it's a no take backs; no such thing as a do over. Once you do it you're stuck with the consequences.
I had an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation with a little liposuction to the flanks. The liposuction left dents. The abdominoplasty became necrotic and I had a dog ear. The boobs I had no issues with, yay.
When I went to have my scar revision I had a little more liposuction and ended up with more dents, and a larger protrusion than what I had in the first place.
I'm 99.9% positive I won't be getting anymore cosmetic surgery.
Edit: To anyone who thinks I should have gone to a “better” surgeon, mine was a top 5 in my state. Sometimes things happen out of their control. Sometimes you can go to the best and complications happen for no apparent reason.
I went to 2 separate board certified surgeons. I had the same outcome with liposuction. I would have to say that isn't a surgeons fault, my body obviously does not like liposuction.
This was not a botched surgery. I look great, you wouldn't notice the dents or lump. Yes, I still regretted doing it. It has a little to do with the complications, a little to do with the pain you experience waking up, and a little to do with other things that I deal with years later, like losing flexibility.
Regret is in past tense for a reason. I can not live my life if I dwell on this. So I made a mistake. So what? Yes, it has more lasting effects than dating that one guy who tuned out to be an asshole. I can't undo what I've done all I can do is live my life the way it is. Lumps and all.
I'm not against cosmetic surgery. I'm just a person who had it and ended up with some hiccups along the way. It's a warning for ‘it won't happen to me’ mentally. It can happen to you. You can choose the best and still end up with complications. Sometimes they just happen.

https://www.quora.com/Do-you-regret-plastic-surgery/answer/Sumer-Rose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Pumanator, Deleted member 5522 and 3 others
My mind read: "Female did an asshole tightening surgery"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator, PYT, Deleted member 5522 and 15 others
Anything for Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 5522, 5'8manlet and 6 others
First post

OH HELL NO
I'm 5 ft nothing. At one time i weighed almost 400 lbs

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus, Stevensmithgerard, TheChosenChad and 6 others
we do surgery to get stacy not becky, let's be real.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5522 and metagross
Most people need surgery only to get lays with landwhales and below average girls.
To get stacy, you need to be on amnesias and ever higher level. That almost impossible for most with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Melo95 and Deleted member 5522
Most people need surgery only to get lays with landwhales and below average girls.
To get stacy, you need to be on amnesias and ever higher level. That almost impossible for most with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Pumanator and Deleted member 5522
I don't give a shit about stacies. I just want to be more attractive to have a better self steem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 10615
the female mind is so painfully predictable.

• +1
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699 and Deleted member 5522
What a goon lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
taking risks are part of everything unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard