Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deusmaximus, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Screenshot 20201016 232653

• JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, Deleted member 9344, Effortless and 8 others

Last edited:
Kinda shit but also kinda good JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 7776
1. she looks better, after. Because the wrinkles and saggings, were a massive downside.

Still. This proofs also again:
Loss of leanness.
Her face was before leaner. And after, it looks a bit bloathed/big face.
That's the donwside of alot fillers, loss of facial leanness. And for men lean face is important also in how good you look.

Denise-Richards-Before-and-After.jpg

Still though.
Puffy face is better than wrinkled skin face. So I would chose a bloathed frog face over wrinkled saggy skinned face any day of the week. But shit, would I hate the bloath from fillers. It's like chosing between 2 bad things, and which of the 2 is less bad.

Tm-comp-Kylie.jpg

3E358CEE00000578-0-image-a-46_1489357764701.jpg

jmIJ3faNsmZdhs4z2SWxr-G_cZ8L6LEQcE85uZ1_fis.jpg

ANd I bet you. These women HAVE NOT become fatter. It's fillers bloath.

LOL @ doctors saying fillers don't migrate. And fillers are totally gone afte 6 months orso. Than why the bloat doctors, still after 6 months or more???? And than, why the bloath in places, that the fillers was not injected doctors????

Fuck that lie. That fillers don't migrate. and that fillers are gone after 6 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and diggbicc
1. she looks better, after. Because the wrinkles and saggings, were a massive downside.

Loss of leanness.
That's the donwside of alot fillers, loss of facial leanness. And for men lean face is important also in how good you look.

Still though.
Puffy face is better than wrinkled skin face. So I would chose a bloathed frog face over wrinkled saggy skinned face any day of the week. But shit, would I hate the bloath from fillers. It's like chosing between 2 bad things, and which of the 2 is less bad.

Tm-comp-Kylie.jpg

LOL @ doctors saying fillers don't migrate. And fillers are totally gone afte 6 months orso. Than why the bloat doctors, still after 6 months or more???? And than, why the bloath in places, that the fillers was not injected doctors????

Fuck that lie. That fillers don't migrate. and that fillers are gone after 6 months.
If I use fillers only under the eyes, I will also be bloated ???

Should be used in moderation.
Because imo. These fillers will migrated down (gravity) after some time. Causing more puffy cheecks, which will than only make appear the under eyes more hollow after that migration downwards. Than, if you get into cycles, of then refilling the under eye erea, and them migrating downwards over time. and than again. You eventually end up with those ballon cheecks, puffy face, bloathed face look.
So if use, use in moderation.

fat injections mogg though, for under eye erea imo.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and eyearea
Should be used in moderation.
Because imo. These fillers will migrated down (gravity) after some time. Causing more puffy cheecks, which will than only make appear the under eyes more hollow after that migration downwards. Than, if you get into cycles, of then refilling the under eye erea, and them migrating downwards over time. and than again. You eventually end up with those ballon cheecks, puffy face, bloathed face look.
So if use, use in moderation.

fat injections mogg though, for under eye erea imo.
What do you think about this ?

will also migrate yes but I‘d inject smth that is dissolvable like hyaluron

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
What do you think about this ?

Interesting info on unpredictable results of fat injections and risks with that. I didn't know that.

Fillers give good/great/massive short term results. That's why before and after fillers injections reult picturesoften look so good. But be gone like 5 months later.
or actually worse. not bone but migrated, 5 months later to places one doesn't want it to be at.
ALL, or NEARLY ALL. Plastic surgeons say: filler migrating = bullshit. and they say filler dissolve/go away over time. I disagree on that alot, even though I am an amateur noob. BECAUSE, they never explained to me why these fillers user become bloathed baffoons over a few year s time. If it didin't migrate, and dissloves. WHY do these people balloon up in places they didn't have fillers injected???? Due to them not being able to answer that, I decided: they stay and they migrate.

THIS doctor. ALSO, didn't factor in migrating of fillers. because they don't beleive that happens.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea

Loss of leanness.

Still though.

Tm-comp-Kylie.jpg

I agree with you on some points, but you have to understand the context of the women in these photos. You cannot just generalise.

This dilemma is typically seen in women of a certain age, and would require at least four to six MLs of product in order to achieve this type of fullness in the medial cheek. You are not going to achieve the same result with only one or two MLs of product, which is the standard dosing of filler in the cheek region.

These women are all aged in their 50s, which is when the malar fat pad starts to significantly descend downwards off the zygomatic bone. I agree that they have been over-filled, and I assume their injector has injected copious amounts of product into the medial cheek in order to combat this malar fat-pad descent. I do believe that an endoscopic surgical cheek-lift is the gold-standard procedure in repositioning the malar fat pad, but perhaps these women did not want to have any surgical procedures. Who knows.

Also, at this time period when these photos were taken, many injectors would inject hyaluronic acid superficially into the malar fat pad - which would result in a pillow-like mid-face. Especially when someone smiled, it would start 'bunching up' around the eye area. Injection techniques since then have advanced, and it is now common practice for injectors to inject product under the muscle, onto the periosteum. This technique prohibits the cheek muscle from 'taking up' the filler when a person smiles. Look at recent images of these women, and you can see the difference.

No injector states that a high G-Prime filler used in the zygomatic region dissipates after six months. They are intended to last twelve to eighteen months, as stipulated by their manufacturers.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: millimitresss and eduardkoopman
Filers is blue pilled surgery central. Never do that as a big procedure, only cucks and retard whores do them because they know zero about everything else.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
I agree with you on some points, but you have to understand the context of the women in these photos. You cannot just generalise.

This dilemma is typically seen in women of a certain age, and would require at least four to six MLs of product in order to achieve this type of fullness in the medial cheek. You are not going to achieve the same result with only one or two MLs of product, which is the standard dosing of filler in the cheek region.

These women are all aged in their 50s, which is when the malar fat pad starts to significantly descend downwards off the zygomatic bone. I agree that they have been over-filled, and I assume their injector has injected copious amounts of product into the medial cheek in order to combat this malar fat-pad descent. I do believe that an endoscopic surgical cheek-lift is the gold-standard procedure in repositioning the malar fat pad, but perhaps these women did not want to have any surgical procedures. Who knows.

Also, at this time period when these photos were taken, many injectors would inject hyaluronic acid superficially into the malar fat pad - which would result in a pillow-like mid-face. Especially when someone smiled, it would start 'bunching up' around the eye area. Injection techniques since then have advanced, and it is now common practice for injectors to inject product under the muscle, onto the periosteum. This technique prohibits the cheek muscle from 'taking up' the filler when a person smiles. Look at recent images of these women, and you can see the difference.
So in the past the used to inject fillers into the skin layer of: dermis, and subcatanious (fat) tissue and musscle?
And now they inject under the musscle tissue, right against/on the bone???

So they only work against bones now with fillers?

Skin

No injector states that a high G-Prime filler used in the zygomatic region dissipates after six months. They are intended to last twelve to eighteen months, as stipulated by their manufacturers.
I was more trying to say also. That imo they will last at least many years, if not lifetime. Like at least last 5 years or more.
I read studies also, that they found hallarnic acid after years still present. I don't have these studies handy atm.

Last edited:
Enjoy stretched out skin bags. BONE >>>> ALL

Filers is blue pilled surgery central. Never do that as a big procedure, only cucks and retard whores do them because they know zero about everything else.
To add.
fillers also good temporairy solutions for bigger flaws in assymatry. Like assymatrical lips, or odd holes somehwere or to platten out an odd bup on nose or something like that
Nonsurgical-Rhino-e1533925276691-1024x710.jpg
nose-bridge-filler.jpg

She looks hideous nonetheless she still mogs 70% of the male population.

To add.
fillers also good temporairy solutions for bigger flaws in assymatry. Like assymatrical lips, or odd holes somehwere or to platten out an odd bup on nose or something like that
nose-bridge-filler.jpg

The first results looks unnatty af. his nasion disappeared. The thing about temporary is what makes it bad.

So in the past the used to inject fillers into the skin layer of: dermis, and subcatanious (fat) tissue and musscle?
And now they inject under the musscle tissue, right against/on the bone???

So they only work against bones now with fillers?

I was more trying to say also. That imo they will last at least many years, if not lifetime. Like at least last 5 years or more.
I read studies also, that they found hallarnic acid after years still present. I don't have these studies handy atm.
Yes, it was common for filler to be injected superficially into the subcutaneous fat layer - which would sometimes result in a lumpy or puffy appearance. It's now a common injection technique for product to be injected under the muscle, directly onto the periosteum (bone). The only areas that this anatomically isn't possible is in the lips, and in the nasolabial fold. The lips have the highest occurrence rate of migration - and I believe it's because of the lack of bone, and the fact that filler is injected superficially.

Hmm I don't know man, I can only speak for myself. I've been getting fillers for three years now, and I would be lucky if I didn't have to go to my injector for a top-up every six months. Maybe it's because I'm active, exercise, and have a high metabolism, so my body naturally breaks down filler faster. Since hyaluronic acid is a sugar-based molecule, it's receptive to the body's natural process of glycolysis - which means it can be broken down and used for energy. Although, I've had my nasolabial folds injected three times, with 3MLs of product, and I found that I can go eighteen months without needing a touch-up. So it can last longer in the body, but you need to have some layers of filler in there for it to last a while. That's just been my experience, but everyone's body is different.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Yes, it was common for filler to be injected superficially into the subcutaneous fat layer - which would sometimes result in a lumpy or puffy appearance. It's now a common injection technique for product to be injected under the muscle, directly onto the periosteum (bone). The only areas that this anatomically isn't possible is in the lips, and in the nasolabial fold. The lips have the highest occurrence rate of migration - and I believe it's because of the lack of bone, and the fact that filler is injected superficially.

Hmm I don't know man, I can only speak for myself. I've been getting fillers for three years now, and I would be lucky if I didn't have to go to my injector for a top-up every six months. Maybe it's because I'm active, exercise, and have a high metabolism, so my body naturally breaks down filler faster. Since hyaluronic acid is a sugar-based molecule, it's receptive to the body's natural process of glycolysis - which means it can be broken down and used for energy. Although, I've had my nasolabial folds injected three times, with 3MLs of product, and I found that I can go eighteen months without needing a touch-up. So it can last longer in the body, but you need to have some layers of filler in there for it to last a while. That's just been my experience, but everyone's body is different.
I been self "injecting" (pneumatic, high pressure shooting it out) using hylaron pen. Done 2x times now. But I only used it in places I just wanted to plumo up a bit. That system on hylaronpen, doesn't and can't create the sharp line as injections do (temporairily).
With that ylaron pen. It doesn do so deep at all, the fillers. And spread out from the get go

I mainly used is to mitigate assymtrical lip. and some little amount under eyes, for hollowness there.

Pen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
To add.
nose-bridge-filler.jpg
Where can I get this for the nose?

Enjoy stretched out skin bags. BONE >>>> ALL
And where the hell is someone supposed to get 'bone' from?

Have you ever seen or touched a silicone facial implant mate? They're soft. They do not have the same texture as bone....

And where the hell is someone supposed to get 'bone' from?

Have you ever seen or touched a silicone facial implant mate? They're soft. They do not have the same texture as bone....
there are bone like materials and osteotomies