Female logic: Thought theory

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
So a woman can abort a baby without repurcussion just because of muh feelz and wanting to not scare chad away but if an inncel accidentally hits a womans pregancy tumor (in self defense ofc) and kills the spawn of chad then he would go to jail for double homocide.:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Judge: "It is a living being, you killed it and will go to jail for life"
Feminists: "my body my choice. It isn't alive. It is like a tumor"

Essentially a females choice is more important than your life. You are nothing.

:ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Wincel, Phad and 1 other person
Afrikancel pumping out high IQ high quality high testosterone low inhibition high effort threads all day

We are living in a new golden age my dudes

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 281, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Afrikancel pumping out high IQ high quality high testosterone low inhibition high effort threads all day

I am back boyo
1604851 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, androidcel and Wincel

Fuuuuaaarkkk

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Judges base their sentences on interpretation. The reason why your train of thought wouldn't fly in the courtroom is because when a slut wants an abortion, the unborn kid is unwanted. When a hole is pregnant, the unborn kid is obviously wanted so based on this, judges would only give out sentences for the latter. In my opinion, however, based on Islamic rulings, abortions should be illegal unless in the case of rape or if the mother has a risk of dying while giving birth.