Female sexuality is relative to age. I've said it once & I'll say it again. If you have pretty-boyJB appeal, it won't last more than a couple of years

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
2d4cadab5a1cf682c7adfe2b1179b7e9

34afb4462bfa987a63bee1553d3782a5

• +1
Reactions: TheCiscoKid, BigBoy, joeveniro and 12 others
Link to that vid

This , people here don’t understand that pretty boy appeal is useless and should focus more to be masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Leviathin, alex569 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
girls want masc men after 25 because it's what society supposed to want, not related with changing desires.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6908 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, randomvanish and 9 others
Brutual pill for manlets
Nothing new, every normie out there knows that being a real manlet is a death sentence.
A bit static, how can 6' be optimal and 5'11" be suboptimal, when you can't even see a difference irl? 1" lifts would boost my 5'11" barefoot manlet ass from suboptimal to optimal? jfl:lul:

Who wants women
Over 25
Almost all of the male population irl

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and magnificentcel
girls want masc men after 25 because it's what society supposed to want, not related with changing desires.

It's both social construction and a biological difference in urges.

Cavemen are attractive to women. WOMEN. Girls are only being introduced to the opposite sex at a young age.

If you deny women change in their physiological makeup thus altering their physiological urges then you're coping and lying to yourself.

Society is ONLY meeting in-line with what GROWN ADULT WOMEN have desired for years and years and years. That's tall, dark and handsome and this is what we see in action-movies.

Not pretty boy, with touch of masculinity and rebellious bad boy clothing and hairstyle fashion. We see that in chick-flicks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, randomvanish, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
It's both social construction and a biological difference in urges.

Cavemen are attractive to women. WOMEN. Girls are only being introduced to the opposite sex at a young age.

If you deny women change in their physiological makeup thus altering their physiological urges then you're coping and lying to yourself.

Society is ONLY meeting in-line with what GROWN ADULT WOMEN have desired for years and years and years. That's tall, dark and handsome and this is what we see in action-movies.

Not pretty boy, with touch of masculinity and rebellious bad boy clothing and hairstyle fashion. We see that in chick-flicks.

Oh and tik tok LMAO

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Sikkunt23
Every week a female teacher that fucked one of her students is posted in a news paper.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, Deleted member 9488 and 3 others
Every week a female teacher that fucked one of her students is posted in a news paper.

Ah you mean the dominant single woman who has taken onboard the feminist mindset and wants a young fresh-faced, somewhat masculine, but at the same time submissive young boy to mesh with her aggressive personality?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Posmo, Handlet and 1 other person
Is that U in Ur avi, what happened lmao aren't U skinny fat now

Hate that cbp guys voice he sounds gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6191
Ah you mean the dominant single woman who has taken onboard the feminist mindset and wants a young fresh-faced, somewhat masculine, but at the same time submissive young boy to mesh with her aggressive personality?
Women don’t want submissive men wtf

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 6191
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6908 and magnificentcel
Hate that cbp guys voice he sounds gay

His content is very good, but his vocal delivery is horrendous and you've got the fact man takes an eternity to make his point as well. He harps on about the same shit because he is insecure he isn't being thorough enough. I find myself yelling shut the fuck up, we get it at the monitor lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6512 and magnificentcel
he said somewhat masculine and submissive at the same time
jbs like that

There is no room for nuance in some of these moron's brains. LOL

They want black and white. Black and white is the furthest from the truth however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and 6’1cel
No they don’t want you to be submissive at all

You're an idiot.

Feminist, dominant women want submissive.

Watch. And don't say it's because she is fat and insecure. There are many better looking women who are also in shape that go after these submissive decent looking guys.

"wOmEn DoNt WaNt PuSsIeS"

A relationship between man and woman has to have opposing energies which creates synergy. If the woman is rightly or wrongly a masculine, alpha female and has an uptight bitch attitude, there are times where she'll get with lapdogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and magnificentcel
Nothing new, every normie out there knows that being a real manlet is a death sentence.
A bit static, how can 6' be optimal and 5'11" be suboptimal, when you can't even see a difference irl? 1" lifts would boost my 5'11" barefoot manlet ass from suboptimal to optimal? jfl:lul:

Almost all of the male population irl
It's more about proportions i think than actual numbers. Most celebrities fraud their heights. Look at Patrick Swayze. When i saw Outsiders, he was the tallest of all greasers. I thought he's 6'1 or something. But in reality, the tallest guy among the group is Matt Dillon who's like 5'11 max and Patrick is even shorter than Rob Lowe (5'10 something) . Almost all shots, he stands above some plank or something to look big. But it's over if you're below 5'8/5'9anyways( i maybe wrong though)

You're an idiot.

Feminist, dominant women want submissive.

Watch. And don't say it's because she is fat and insecure. There are many better looking women who are also in shape that go after these submissive decent looking guys.

"wOmEn DoNt WaNt PuSsIeS"

A relationship between man and woman has to have opposing energies which creates synergy. If the woman is rightly or wrongly a masculine, alpha female and has an uptight bitch attitude, there are times where she'll get with lapdogs.

Keep coping retard, feminist are just as likely to want to be dominated and have forced sex as other women

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Sikkunt23
Keep coping retard, feminist are just as likely to want to be dominated and have forced sex as other women

I agree with that.

They will cheat on their beta cuck boy boyfriends/husbands with masculine Chad when they get the chance, but don't say they don't have an attraction to submissive beta-boys with decent faces, because they do. I've seen this take place too many times. Loads of girls get with these introverted type of guys because it fits with their personality. Especially if they have not been able to settle down with anyone and have hit their wall.

If you want an online example:

This YouTuber later died on riding her scooter that he got for her on the motorway, blinded to an in-coming lorry.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise and magnificentcel
I agree with that.

They will cheat on their beta cuck boy boyfriends/husbands with masculine Chad when they get the chance, but don't say they don't have an attraction to submissive beta-boys with decent faces, because they are. I've seen this take place too many times. Loads of girls get with these introverted type of guys because it fits with their personality. Especially if they have not been able to settle down with anyone and have hit their wall.

If you want an online example:

This YouTuber later died on riding her scooter that he got for on the motorway, blinded to an in-coming lorry.

Who do you think rules the roost in this relationship?

Right at the beginning: "You can answer it".

@magnificentcel you remind me a lot of the average user on this place.

You are more interested in winning a little debate, discussion or whatever than getting/coming to the truth. Which is wrong.

Actually watch the last video I posted and tell me she is not a feminist 35 year old woman who has hit her wall and is settling for a pretty-faced beta cuck boy that's submissive and introverted personality meshes with hers well. Is that what she wants? Really? Deep-down? No. But it's what she has had to take, given her degenerate lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Ocelot

You are more interested in winning a little debate, discussion or whatever than getting/coming to the truth. Which is wrong.
Thought this a lot even IRL, it's just how most humans are. Not specific to this forum.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Thought this a lot even IRL, it's just how most humans are. Not specific to this forum.

Which is why you choose your social groups carefully.

I prefer free-thinking philosophical types. Those masculine AND intellectually honest enough to be objective towards the truth, rather than delude themselves to keep with their belief systems.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Which is why you choose your social groups carefully.

I prefer free-thinking philosophical types. Those masculine AND intellectually honest enough to be objective towards the truth, rather than delude themselves to keep with their belief system.
However, I believe to some extent everyone suffers from cognitive dissonance and bias, even if we try our best to avoid it. Sometimes it's just natural to defend what you're comfortable with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6908
However, I believe to some extent everyone suffers from cognitive dissonance and bias, even if we try our best to avoid it. Sometimes it's just natural to defend what you're comfortable with.

That's why you gotta change what's natural to a new natural. Men do that. They create themselves.

Women are the ones who continue on the path of delusion.

This is part of masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 5746 and Ocelot
5'7 ethnic checking in

thanks for the daily sucide fuel brother

5'7 ethnic checking in

thanks for the daily sucide fuel brother

Leg lengthening is there on-the-table. It's really about how much you want it. Willing to go through the agony and give-up 2 years of your life for it + the money. I personally am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Of course women taste in men changes with age, women have to pick a man who is the best for her at certain age.
The woman chooses the man she deems as unmoggable at her age, and part of it it's biological the other one is influenced by society.
A woman at school doesn't have to worry about money, about house work, about career ecc.. so she will choose the best of that world, that is the prettyboy.
Fast forward to when she is a young adult, she is with the pretty boy but now they don't live anymore in their bubble, they live in the real world, they have to work ecc... One day some ogre tries to fuck her and her prettyboy is not intimidating enough to scare him off. Well, she will lose respect and attraction for him because he got mogged, so her taste changes, for her it's like finding a new truth. Now she wants someone who is more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot, coping ethnic, Deleted member 8172 and 1 other person
All girls require height in their dude even the not just the ones over 18 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
just get a haircut and workout to get jbs theory

Actually watch the last video I posted and tell me she is not a feminist 35 year old woman who has hit her wall and is settling for a pretty-faced beta cuck boy that's submissive and introverted personality meshes with hers well. Is that what she wants? Really? Deep-down? No. But it's what she has had to take, given her degenerate lifestyle.
I want the truth, and the truth is that women want to be dominated.

All girls require height in their dude even the not just the ones over 18 jfl
Well height might be less of a deal for younger a girls like age 13 because at age 13 there’s barely any height difference between the average male and the average female

Well height might be less of a deal for younger a girls like age 13 because at age 13 there’s barely any height difference between the average male and the average female
Hell no i can tell you that they still care about it alot. They get raised to become whores at an early age

Leg lengthening is there on-the-table. It's really about how much you want it. Willing to go through the agony and give-up 2 years of your life for it + the money. I personally am.
lmao i wasted the last 5 years of my life rotting at home
fuck this world and the genetic lottery man, im finishing my bachelor in may, then im gonna off myself not fucking worth this shit as a subhuman fuck this, ill livestream it maybe idk

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Women 30+ are fucking whores who only fuck old soyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Yet i always see them with some bald or soy guy
Because those are the ones who they can get for an LTR but don't worry they fuck masculine men in their back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 5393