Female sexuality is relative to age. I've said it once & I'll say it again. If you have pretty-boyJB appeal, it won't last more than a couple of years

Its funny how everything is so different from country to country... in my country if you are average or slightly above average you can get any girl, and i mean any girl, im talking about model tier chicks, of course its always easy if ur above average but noone thats average has a hard time getting laid frequently with decent looking girls, personality does matter here lol. Was actually thinking about making a post showing dudes i know and their gfs, they all ugly and their gfs all gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Its funny how everything is so different from country to country... in my country if you are average or slightly above average you can get any girl, and i mean any girl, im talking about model tier chicks, of course its always easy if ur above average but noone thats average has a hard time getting laid frequently with decent looking girls, personality does matter here lol. Was actually thinking about making a post showing dudes i know and their gfs, they all ugly and their gfs all gl.

What country?

lmao i wasted the last 5 years of my life rotting at home
fuck this world and the genetic lottery man, im finishing my bachelor in may, then im gonna off myself not fucking worth this shit as a subhuman fuck this, ill livestream it maybe idk

Lmao

Where do you live

You are russian right?

What country?
argentina.
I work at a night club and this is the type of chicks we get every sat.
100609622_2648225955422782_3476431479540547584_o.jpg

89034601_2577257909186254_4767651141531992064_o.jpg
88099442_2577257562519622_1225071620830265344_o.jpg
75388400_2466481853597194_2835730463304187904_o.jpg

dont get me wrong lots of em date chads but probably half are with average dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 5393
74612408_2466481260263920_498806012719923200_o.jpg

look at this dudes haircut, teeth and jaw, and he probably gets chicks like that every weekend lol

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and windsailorx
Third world nations like Argentina will have girls who realise they can use their sexuality to get with guys who have money.

They are attracted to power. Power = Sex-appeal. As long as they are acceptable looking, that's what they'll role with.

There is even a study which shows that third world nation women are less fussed with looks and will go with acceptable looking guys as long as they have neurotypical personality traits and believe/confidence in themselves and a direction in their life. Money speaks.

You can bet these guys they are getting with who are average looking have money. They are trained to go for these kind of guys. They also appreciate that the makeup they wear makes them look better. Unlike western world women who want to delude themselves into believing this is really what they look like by avoiding the mirror in the morning, until they've powdered their face with the according foundation/blusher or etc.

Third world women are also by nature more feminine. They need men for survival.

Western world women have had their feminine nature not necessarily knocked out of them, but twisted and they are only willing to bring out for Chad. They will only submit to Chad. They value looks as the primary concern, because they have money. They are either successful career women themselves or making money online in a slutty way. Money is harder to come by in 3rd world nations, so women value it more. Their mentality is we need and want men. They aren't chasing the top 20% of guys in looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
He made it happen

This , people here don’t understand that pretty boy appeal is useless and should focus more to be masc
??? 13-18yo is prime and for those girls u need pretty boy appeal.

These are just the different types of looks which look most high status on men of each age group.

Just goes to show looks are an indicator of status, and the status is what makes the men attractive. If it was looks just for looks sake, then why would it change depending on the guys age, what is ideal looking? His genetics haven't changed between 18 and 35.

It's both social construction and a biological difference in urges.

Cavemen are attractive to women. WOMEN. Girls are only being introduced to the opposite sex at a young age.

If you deny women change in their physiological makeup thus altering their physiological urges then you're coping and lying to yourself.

Society is ONLY meeting in-line with what GROWN ADULT WOMEN have desired for years and years and years. That's tall, dark and handsome and this is what we see in action-movies.

Not pretty boy, with touch of masculinity and rebellious bad boy clothing and hairstyle fashion. We see that in chick-flicks.
so the types that feature in female targeted media (of all ages) arent attractive to women, but the types prevalent in male targeted media is?

??? 13-18yo is prime and for those girls u need pretty boy appeal.
Everyone who’s actually here to ascend are more likely to be already 20 or either will be till they get surgeries , and a masc chad can get JBs pussies as well , just a little less compared to prime preetyboys meanwhile as a user already said pretty boys have an expiry date by their 25th bday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
These are just the different types of looks which look most high status on men of each age group.

Just goes to show looks are an indicator of status, and the status is what makes the men attractive. If it was looks just for looks sake, then why would it change depending on the guys age, what is ideal looking? His genetics haven't changed between 18 and 35.

Vorman on lookism believes you can remodel your genetics with enough of the right consistent diet, mind-control and exercise

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
so the types that feature in female targeted media (of all ages) arent attractive to women, but the types prevalent in male targeted media is?

This is just some randomly poor worded question.

I have no idea what you're blabbering on about.

This is just some randomly poor worded question.

I have no idea what you're blabbering on about.
you said that slightly masc pretty boys who feature in tiktok and chick flicks dont appeal to women but "tall dark and handsome" men who appear in action movies do

lmao height is important even on 13-18

I can't say shit about your situation as it's contextual and beyond that fucked-up hairline I can't tell what your actual face looks like.
Ive made a face reveal

you said that slightly masc pretty boys who feature in tiktok and chick flicks dont appeal to women but "tall dark and handsome" men who appear in action movies do

Women at 26/27 and beyond won't waste time with them. They have been there and done that. They see them as gimmicks. I have friends who have told me this themselves.

Women once they become women and lose the teenage mindset want tall, dark and handsome. Or someone that isn't a tool.

I am generalising and so I suppose you wanna give me outlier examples don't you? Lmao. Women now a days are mentally teenagers (JBs) until around about 24. So pretty-boy has a wide selection.

Obviously if the pretty-boy has a crazy good body and meets the sexual attraction of a Chad and they can't resist, they will sleep with them and all that, but they can sleep with guys who also have good bodies and are tall with more masculine facial features and direction in their life. With also money. Knowing there is the option/prospect of a relationship.

Third world nations like Argentina will have girls who realise they can use their sexuality to get with guys who have money.

They are attracted to power. Power = Sex-appeal. As long as they are acceptable looking, that's what they'll role with.

There is even a study which shows that third world nation women are less fussed with looks and will go with acceptable looking guys as long as they have neurotypical personality traits and believe/confidence in themselves and a direction in their life. Money speaks.

You can bet these guys they are getting with who are average looking have money. They are trained to go for these kind of guys. They also appreciate that the makeup they wear makes them look better. Unlike western world women who want to delude themselves into believing this is really what they look like by avoiding the mirror in the morning, until they've powdered their face with the according foundation/blusher or etc.

Western world women have had their feminine nature not necessarily knocked out of them, but twisted and they are only willing to bring out for Chad. They will only submit to Chad. They value looks as the primary concern, because they have money. They are either successful career women themselves or making money online in a slutty way. Money is harder to come by in 3rd world nations, so women value it more. Their mentality is we need and want men. They aren't chasing the top 20% of guys in looks.
Bullshit

western guys are all soycucks with low T, i almost never see any chads. You live in UK right? With tons of beer belly chavs

Bullshit

western guys are all soycucks with low T, i almost never see any chads. You live in UK right? With tons of beer belly chavs

I am agreeing.

Western guys are soycucks, but just because you are a soycuck doesn't mean you can't be ridiculously good looking and tall.

Third world nations want more masculine guys. That's my point. Studies also show pretty boys are preferred by western women and masculine guys preferred more in third world countries.

You can be average looking and be masculine. Which is also probably why average to semi attractive guys do well in third world nations.

Beer belly chavs is a generalisation of a social group which I am not involved with lmao

Go to central London and you'll see how ridiculously good looking people are. London is ruthless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I am agreeing.

Western guys are soycucks, but just because you are a soycuck doesn't mean you can't be ridiculously good looking and tall.

Third world nations want more masculine guys. That's my point. Studies also show pretty boys are preferred by western women and masculine guys preferred more in third world countries.

You can be average looking and be masculine. Which is also probably why average to semi attractive guys do well in third world nations.

Beer belly chavs is a generalisation of a social group which I am not involved with lmao
”muh masculinity in 3rd world” meanwhile all guys in those countries are skinny manlets like you can see on the pics

and no, western guys arent goodlooking. i almost never see any psl6+

You're talking about Argentina,

a First World Country,

the most developed country in Latin America,

the Western first-world country with the LEAST amount of Ethnics,

in fact, ARGENTINA IS MORE EUROPEAN IN POPULATION THAN ANY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

What is the more "European" Nation?

France, Germany,etc,..., with the high percentage of extra-European people in their population?

No, in terms of ethnic homogeneity, ARGENTINA IS THE MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRY in the world, if such a term should exist

(up there with the Netherlands,Switzerland, and Denmark).

Sweden is mixed, Finland is Baltic, Spain and Italy are Med,etc,...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5393
You're talking about Argentina,

a First World Country,

the most developed country in Latin America,

the Western first-world country with the LEAST amount of Ethnics,

in fact, ARGENTINA IS MORE EUROPEAN IN POPULATION THAN ANY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

What is the more "European" Nation?

France, Germany,etc,..., with the high percentage of extra-European people in their population?

No, in terms of ethnic homogeneity, ARGENTINA IS THE MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRY in the world, if such a term should exist

(up there with the Netherlands,Switzerland, and Denmark).

Sweden is mixed, Finland is Baltic, Spain and Italy are Med,etc,...

Interesting.

Well how would you explain their leniency towards looks compared to Canada, American, UK, Europe & Australia?

Because there is always a 'why' to everything.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Interesting.

Well how would you explain their leniency towards looks compared to Canada, American, UK, Europe & Australia?

its the same shit here

just be NT and non-deformed white

argentinian guys should be the best looking in the world, they are a med hybrid of italians spanish etc.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 6908
its the same shit here

argentinian guys should be the best looking in the world, they are a med hybrid of italians spanish etc.

Interesting.

its the same shit here

Argentinian people are interesting, in that they are a melting pot of a lot of European Nations, not just Spain and italy.

There has been a noticeable amount of French, German, heck, even Scandinavian immigration in Argentina throughout the first part of the Twentieth Century.

That's why Argentina is a good sample population, to form an idea of an "Emigrated Europe", while keeping their racial and ethnic diversity mostly white throughout the years, way more so than Europe.

You want to see relatively attractive "European-looking" blonde women (not Scandinavian)?

Better go to Argentina, than Germany, for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 5393
Interesting.

I'd explain that fact with the same model as in other developed Western Countries, i.e Betabuxxing,

but there's no doubt in my mind that those guys, pictured above in Night Clubs, are not those Women's first choice, when it comes to mating partners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Even better, go to freaking URUGUAY.

I've been there for three weeks back in 2017;

that country is like a part of Europe, with an homogeneous White population, completely insulated from the rest of Latin America.

It's really like the "Switzerland" of Latin America.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Women at 26/27 and beyond won't waste time with them. They have been there and done that. They see them as gimmicks. I have friends who have told me this themselves.

Women once they become women and lose the teenage mindset want tall, dark and handsome. Or someone that isn't a tool.

I am generalising and so I suppose you wanna give me outlier examples don't you? Lmao. Women now a days are mentally teenagers (JBs) until around about 24. So pretty-boy has a wide selection.

Obviously if the pretty-boy has a crazy good body and meets the sexual attraction of a Chad and they can't resist, they will sleep with them and all that, but they can sleep with guys who also have good bodies and are tall with more masculine facial features and direction in their life. With also money. Knowing there is the option/prospect of a relationship.
im not arguing with the fact that older women prefer more masculine men. i just find it bizarre to give tiktok and chick flicks, media which women actually consume, as examples of featuring men that women dont like, as opposed to action films, a medium women barely consume

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
also this thread is water. no bones = bad aging

Nothing new, every normie out there knows that being a real manlet is a death sentence.
A bit static, how can 6' be optimal and 5'11" be suboptimal, when you can't even see a difference irl? 1" lifts would boost my 5'11" barefoot manlet ass from suboptimal to optimal? jfl:lul:

Almost all of the male population irl
its only like that because of a round number, in countries that use cm, 180cm is usually what considered ideal and tall (many say this in where I live, despite the average height being 177-178),
some will say 185 cm but never 183 because a more round number makes more sense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 6512
shouldnt this be in looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel

The women in these countries probably just want an acceptable guy that will stick around which is why their don't only go for the top man as they know he will probably get tired of them.

Prime jbs also want maesthetic chads like cbum or calum von mogger. The pretty boy face is better to make money tho, in hollywood or in a boy band. If you want to slay, the best is to be maesthetic chad, and pretty boy is the second best option.

(I was talking about bumstead and cvm pre balding, not now)

CBP channel is retarded. If you're good looking now, you'll still be good looking for a long time and you'll still be able to date younger women but at 40, of course you won't date 18 year olds but 30 year olds if you're not fat and bald.

• +1
Reactions: thecel