female truecels dont exis....

P

pablo_riesutmedis

Iron

sad shit man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Redrighthand and jefferson
Ofcourse some women are too ugly to get a relationship, I mean who would disagree? Look at her face jfl

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy and Redrighthand
why are women not allowed on this site then?

Damn she's ugly as fuck. She needs to get on tretinoin for that skin and nose texture and get a nosejob. Ugly ass mothafucker. Almost feel bad but nah.

• So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
Most of them can’t relate to men’s issues.
This is true, women can't be lonely. Even if they are legit ugly as fuck like in the video they will still have thousands of comments supporting them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Luke LLL and Deleted member 685
This is true, women can't be lonely. Even if they are legit ugly as fuck like in the video they will still have thousands of comments supporting them.
And plenty of men willing to meet them.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I feel bad for her.. but lets be honest..

She'd get 1000 matches on tinder in a few days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, AspiringChad and Deleted member 470
I feel bad for her tbh. If I saw her I would recommend a good skincare regiment,rhino and losing bloat.

But her male looksmatch is dangling from a tree right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Of course look at all the comments of people going "but you ARE beautiful" blah blah. People straight lying to her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended, Chico Chicowski and 3 others
I feel bad for her.. but lets be honest..

She'd get 1000 matches on tinder in a few days
Yeah. With some skincare shit she coould ascend to a normal women status in just 2 weeks.

Of course look at all the comments of people going "but you ARE beautiful" blah blah. People straight lying to her.

wont improve her life in any form

its legit over for her

wont improve her life in any form

its legit over for her
She needs someone to blackpill her and tell her what surgeries to get, but NGL , itd be really hard to fix that horrendous bulbous nose. Her mouth area is fucked too.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I can tell she lives a high stress life. Look how bad her skin is, excess cortisol stops the collagen synthesis process altogether. I can relate to her a lot tbh. But I will ascend through skincare and hairmaxxing and she cannot. So that's good. Men 1 Women 0

• +1
No, women as ugly as this can experience loneliness. You have no clue what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy and Deleted member 2205
the pig woman experiment addresses the topic of female incels well

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta. and Deleted member 685
I can tell she lives a high stress life. Look how bad her skin is, excess cortisol stops the collagen synthesis process altogether. I can relate to her a lot tbh. But I will ascend through skincare and hairmaxxing and she cannot. So that's good. Men 1 Women 0
Do you have high cortisol?

No, women as ugly as this can experience loneliness. You have no clue what you're talking about.
You're fucking retarded. She still has friends, she even mentions it in the video. And you're fucking delusional if you think at least one dude doesn't want to fuck her. Again, you're retarded stfu.

Then imagine if she was pretty instead, shed be just like the rest of these hoes, chasing chads dick, getting pumped and dumped.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
Cope I'd smash (not srs)

You're fucking retarded. She still has friends, she even mentions it in the video. And you're fucking delusional if you think at least one dude doesn't want to fuck her. Again, you're retarded stfu.
Too long didn't watch. But women can be lonely, but not as lonely as men.

I'm a lonely guy but I can acknowledge women can experience loneliness and depression.

Then imagine if she was pretty instead, shed be just like the rest of these hoes, chasing chads dick, getting pumped and dumped.
Tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 678
Do you have high cortisol?
I do when I go out in public and I know I'm ugly. When I know people will think that I'm just trash and I don't get any looks and get treated like shit.

But after I dermaroll I can become very high collagen briefly and people treat me like I'm the funniest dude ever then. Then I have like no cortisol and I become higher testosterone and more creative.

Your quality of life is all in your looks. This whole system of money and status is all artificial, at the end of the day humans will be humans and if you're ugly they are going to treat u like sht. What I need to do is to achieve permanent high collagen, but I worry prolonged minoxidil usage fucked my collagen levels permenantely.

• +1
I do when I go out in public and I know I'm ugly. When I know people will think that I'm just trash and I don't get any looks and get treated like shit.

But after I dermaroll I can become very high collagen briefly and people treat me like I'm the funniest dude ever then. Then I have like no cortisol and I become higher testosterone and more creative.

Your quality of life is all in your looks. This whole system of money and status is all artificial, at the end of the day humans will be humans and if you're ugly they are going to treat u like sht. What I need to do is to achieve permanent high collagen, but I worry prolonged minoxidil usage fucked my collagen levels permenantely.
I feel the same when I work at the supermarket people dominate me

I feel the same when I work at the supermarket people dominate me
I feel the exact same when I'm at school. When my skin looks like shit and I get heightmogged and framemogged constantly and have nobody there to back up my confidence and ego because I look ugly as shit I just feel like genetic trash.

When you have an attractive face being short and skinny does not matter. When my skin looks good people always say "wow you've gotten taller I think" and "your shoulders look wider you're growing". Literally your face is your life. Do you happen to have low collagen levels? Does your skin look very smooth and perfect or does it look grainy and imperfect?

• +1
just lol at life.....absolutely fucking lol

• +1
Most niggers are truecels to my eyes.

I feel the exact same when I'm at school. When my skin looks like shit and I get heightmogged and framemogged constantly and have nobody there to back up my confidence and ego because I look ugly as shit I just feel like genetic trash.

When you have an attractive face being short and skinny does not matter. When my skin looks good people always say "wow you've gotten taller I think" and "your shoulders look wider you're growing". Literally your face is your life. Do you happen to have low collagen levels? Does your skin look very smooth and perfect or does it look grainy and imperfect?
My collagen levels are pretty normal I just get pimples now and then but it's not perfect or bad

high iq. ngl i couldnt even finish the video bc she's so fucking hideous. sucks bc she acc seems like
a decent female personality wise but yeah.

JFLLL you baboons are so out of touch. imagine thinking someone like her wouldn't get rejected left, right and centre.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I can help her with a bucket of acid

i checked out her instagram. she wears make up and wigs..post pics like this

something doesnt add up here

She is ugly as sin.
god will punish her.

i checked out her instagram. she wears make up and wigs..post pics like this

something doesnt add up here

"I can be your bad habit" women are legit stupid as fuck. Literally add nothing to society man fuck.

I mean who would disagree?
She would disagree

1565233843684s

This is what im talking about.If she was male,she would have died alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, NormieKilla, Luke LLL and 2 others
nvm its over

her comment under the vid

I've been through sooooo much with my life. Now I have a job, a man and I'm sooooo happy. Not 100% but it's a huge improvement from before. I love everyone who commented and God bless you all <3

I've been through sooooo much with my life. Now I have a job, a man and I'm sooooo happy. Not 100% but it's a huge improvement from before. I love everyone who commented and God bless you all <3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, BigBoy, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
just cut it off bro

Ngl she smv mogs me to fucking oblivion and back and then some 20 times over multiple by 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and shimada
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Women have the threshold at 1/10 while we do at 5/10, they basically only have gigatruecels.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, NormieKilla and Deleted member 678
how do you not think that?The difference is night and day.Her nose looks 3 times smaller.

idk man

SerpentineWeightyHowlermonkey-size_restricted.gif

can see shit. could be just a different angle and less lense distortion. i would need a bigger picture to judge properly

• +1
Reactions: Einon
female incels dont exist

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.