SikKunt

Terrachad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Mansnob
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1680, Mansnob and 2 others
none of the genders are more compassionate.

I'm gonna beat my baby, better record this!

These don't affect me because it's best for the poor kid to die. What chance does he have with his genes?

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm glad this was recorded so this stupid sick cunt can be fucking lynched

She deserves death.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, SikKunt and Deleted member 1680
I’ve seen isis execution, people cut in half with their guts out, flip flop torture, and I was never affected by any of them. This however, pissed me off and made me sad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, SikKunt and Deleted member 1680
Maybe. Although males aren't as hypocritical as foids
Can't lie females that claim victim status make me want to cave their head in

• Love it
I don't care how blackpilled you are, not wanting to see babies beaten and suffocated is fucking normal
just be a decent human bro

• JFL
didn wach

• WTF
I'm gonna beat my baby, better record this!

These don't affect me because it's best for the poor kid to die. What chance does he have with his genes?
Tbh, but you never know.
didn wach
Watch bro
I don't care how blackpilled you are, not wanting to see babies beaten and suffocated is fucking normal
True to some extent, I like watching to see the hypocrisy of these foids even more and blackpilling myself to be sure I don't fall for the "muh females are the most caring and compassionate gender :feelsuhh: " meme

smacks and suffocates me

Attachments

• op is a.gif
    op is a.gif
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt
Why record it?

• +1
Idk, foids are stupid.
I wonder if subconsciously a mothers care for a child be affected by the babies gentic potential.

• +1
I wonder if subconsciously a mothers care for a child be affected by the babies gentic potential.
I don't think so tbh, I've seen subhumans get treated well by their parents (me) and High tier normies get treated like shit

I don't think so tbh, I've seen subhumans get treated well by their parents (me) and High tier normies get treated like shit
I think it might have something to do with the mothers incapability to bond with the baby. But then what causes that?

• +1