Femcels call the failo effect the “horns” effect

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

If you’re gonna copy us at least do it right, but it’s not a bad name tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jack and BigBoy

If you’re gonna copy us at least do it right, but it’s not a bad name tbh

Femcels should be shot the gall to mock the suffering of others when their taught by society that they can get what they want and they can and then complaining fucking the gall of these things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
that's smart tbh

doesn't change the fact they're retarded for equating "chad won't settle down with me" with inceldom though

-female
-incek
Chose one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Vitruvian and BigBoy
Bruh they banned me cuz I said they only want Chad dick smfh. You can't be a femcel in modern day it's impossible.

Femcels isnt even a fckn thing

Imagine associating yourself with incels as a foid when you have sex on a regular basis.

petition to ban the word """femcel""" from this forum

Even if femcels aren’t real I do relate with the post

The horn effect is the recognized term for it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Arkantos
I spoke to a femcel trying tell her it is impossiblr. She gets sex jfl foids hsve to copy everything men do

I spoke to a femcel trying tell her it is impossiblr. She gets sex jfl foids hsve to copy everything men do
Most femcels aren't actually involuntarily celibate by definition, they still can get pump and dumped by low value men. Their experience isn't that much better than male incels, especially since women don't value sex as much as men. But they still can't call themselves incel by definition whether or not they suffer harshly with lookism. but even though most of them are fakecels in denial there are some legit femcels, some women are so ugly not even the truest of cels would want to fuck her, even trucels would rather die a virgin than to fuck her.

Most femcels aren't actually involuntarily celibate by definition, they still can get pump and dumped by low value men. Their experience isn't that much better than male incels, especially since women don't value sex as much as men. But they still can't call themselves incel by definition whether or not they suffer harshly with lookism. but even though most of them are fakecels in denial there are some legit femcels, some women are so ugly not even the truest of cels would want to fuck her, even trucels would rather die a virgin than to fuck her.
You underestimated men

Bruh they banned me
QwOEcdP.gif