femerloids approaching chads is MEME

Well 5'8 isn't a manlet so he lucked out in that department. Being a manlet is worst I think because it's not only dating it's workplace as well.
All of looks carries over into your life as well as dating but yeah being a legit manlet is one of the worst for both

They aren't approaching like "Sup I wanna suck your dick" but good looking dudes get talked to ALL the fucking time you utter fucking moron. Keep coping thinking you aren't ugly if girls don't approach you.
this, girls are so obvious when they're interested in a guy and just open all the doors to whatever Chad wants just to go more intimate together

for sure op is retarded and bluepilled, when you see it with your own eyes how chad is treated you would never make posts like this

for sure op is retarded and bluepilled, when you see it with your own eyes how chad is treated you would never make posts like this
of course i won't see it in my own eyes because I'm not living in a STDs whore campus utter shit of a country. get owned nigģer

Major cope, in bars girls sometimes have approached me and I too got bought drinks, and im a 5.5/10 with the frame of a starved child.

Chad gets approached almost daily in daylight street.