Feminine features are necessary for harmony

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
For the longest time in history (until recently) men were seen as the purely visual creatures and females as those wanting security. That's what led to women evolving towards the beauty standards that men desired. Beauty could be seen as synonymous with femininity, as women have their lives centered around beauty and have it as their greatest weapon. And us as men are the best at quantifying beauty, as we have a better mind geared towards objectively valuing it.

It's only recently though, due to feminism and industrialization, that women don't have the dependence on men that they used to. They now, more than ever, have the ability to choose their mating partners without the worry of survival. Yet, the standards that we have set for beauty have yet to dissipate. Men still own the fashion industry after all, it is like how most countries have freed themselves from British rule and yet are still white washed. Women don't have a fully original opinion of what they think is beautiful, of course dimorphism is part of it, but not completely. If dimorphism was fully it, ogres would dominate the smv and prettyboys would have no part in it, which is simply not the case. Us as men have set the standards with our more logical minds on what facial ratios are considered attractive, women do not have this innate logic, so they will follow us on this. We have set the logical (ratio) basis for beauty, women just sprinkle dimorphic features (muscular wide jaw, browridge, chin, etc) on top of it. So being feminine in the most important ratios= being the most harmonious.

Any validation to my claim of women appreciating the same ratios that we have set the standard to? Averageness. Both genders like averaged ratios the most. There was a whole thread about it and I'm too lazy to explain: https://looksmax.org/threads/averag...t-and-underrated-in-the-psl-community.127999/
You can also check out this site to average out the faces: http://faceresearch.org/demos/average
You'll notice that if you average out the male and female faces, ratios will look extremely similar and the only difference between the two will be dimorphism.

So what are the most important ratios to harmony? It is midface ratio, fwhr, and es ratio. I will post examples of people that wouldve been good looking had they have had good ratios:

Midface ratio
AA5A8995 CA42 4924 B9EC 8ECF41368E79

Fwhr
Thinneck

Es ratio
20130930 ajw ae5 1310

Another feature that is feminine that is ideal to both genders is a good nose. Nose is extremely important in harmony as humans first notice the nose and the area around it (midface) first when looking at a person. I have made a thread on this: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-importance-of-nose-in-facial-harmony.131550/

Now we have mentioned *averaged* features, how about going to the feminine side? Looks even better imo. A compact midface, high es ratio, high fwhr, and good nose are all seemingly feminine features, yet could even *increase* harmony than averaged. An example that comes to mind is prime Jordan Barrett:
C4a559592a80d938d31b30d59d7b1804 1

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and 16 others
couldn't help but cage at the short ugly brown pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lars, Chadelite and 8 others
great thread, people keep coping with shit like "b-but muhh long midface and long philtrum is dimorphic!"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, Lars and 12 others
great thread, people keep coping with shit like "b-but muhh long midface and long philtrum is dimorphic!"
but I do agree that sometimes a longish mid face can make some1 look very majestic and graceful if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bromose, Alexanderr, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Ratios change dramatically depending on camera lenses essentially making them useless irl. No one sees a slight mm deviation of eye spacing or nose length. Only in still 2d image ratios matter and like i said it changes with camera lenses.
IRL important features are height, frame, warrior skull, hollow cheeks, eye area, tight submental/defined jawline, concave philtrum, defined masseter, skin, hair, voice

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, jordanbarrettisgod and TheEndHasNoEnd
Ratios change dramatically depending on camera lenses essentially making them useless irl. No one sees a slight mm deviation of eye spacing or nose length. Only in still 2d image ratios matter and like i said it changes with camera lenses.
IRL important features are height, frame, warrior skull, hollow cheeks, eye area, tight submental/defined jawline, concave philtrum, defined masseter, skin, hair, voice
No, I read somewhere forgot where that the human eye corrects any sort of distortion that lens may have, so if you have a legit 1.1 midface ratio, people will see that too and it has a much different look than a 1 midface ratio. People are not as consciously aware of these ratios like the features you mentioned, but those features are pointless with shit ratios as ratios are what define harmony for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 5052
Hydrogen Oxide

No, I read somewhere forgot where that the human eye corrects any sort of distortion that lens may have, so if you have a legit 1.1 midface ratio, people will see that too and it has a much different look than a 1 midface ratio. People are not as consciously aware of these ratios like the features you mentioned, but those features are pointless with shit ratios as ratios are what define harmony for the most part
Shit ratios are pretty rare tbh. If someone has blackops2cel tier ratios then it's quite evident he not gonna have the features I've just said since the entire face is not properly grown. But if the ratios aren't on the extreme ends (which is rare) then it doesn't matter that much

Shit ratios are pretty rare tbh. If someone has blackops2cel tier ratios then it's quite evident he not gonna have the features I've just said since the entire face is not properly grown. But if the ratios aren't on the extreme ends (which is rare) then it doesn't matter that much
Most people have lower than ideal ratios, bad midface and fwhr cuz of mouth breathing in modern times. Averageness is not the same as being average, the average has many flaws. It's ideal or past ideal ratios that are the most attractive, even high ones can make up for something like a lack of bones due to the harmony increase

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 5052
Fully masculine men can slay tho. This guy has 0 feminine features, he would get a ton of pussy in a nightclub setting.

a221576eb71f3bb9354985be30a4b8ff.jpg

d8742aea2fb033c7e16a9d62bf9b8c7a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
short ugly and a genetic abomination xd

I didnt know high fwthr was feminine

For the longest time in history (until recently) men were seen as the purely visual creatures and females as those wanting security. That's what led to women evolving towards the beauty standards that men desired. Beauty could be seen as synonymous with femininity, as women have their lives centered around beauty and have it as their greatest weapon. And us as men are the best at quantifying beauty, as we have a better mind geared towards objectively valuing it.

It's only recently though, due to feminism and industrialization, that women don't have the dependence on men that they used to. They now, more than ever, have the ability to choose their mating partners without the worry of survival. Yet, the standards that we have set for beauty have yet to dissipate. Men still own the fashion industry after all, it is like how most countries have freed themselves from British rule and yet are still white washed. Women don't have a fully original opinion of what they think is beautiful, of course dimorphism is part of it, but not completely. If dimorphism was fully it, ogres would dominate the smv and prettyboys would have no part in it, which is simply not the case. Us as men have set the standards with our more logical minds on what facial ratios are considered attractive, women do not have this innate logic, so they will follow us on this. We have set the logical (ratio) basis for beauty, women just sprinkle dimorphic features (muscular wide jaw, browridge, chin, etc) on top of it. So being feminine in the most important ratios= being the most harmonious.

Any validation to my claim of women appreciating the same ratios that we have set the standard to? Averageness. Both genders like averaged ratios the most. There was a whole thread about it and I'm too lazy to explain: https://looksmax.org/threads/averag...t-and-underrated-in-the-psl-community.127999/
You can also check out this site to average out the faces: http://faceresearch.org/demos/average
You'll notice that if you average out the male and female faces, ratios will look extremely similar and the only difference between the two will be dimorphism.

So what are the most important ratios to harmony? It is midface ratio, fwhr, and es ratio. I will post examples of people that wouldve been good looking had they have had good ratios:

Midface ratio
View attachment 512180
Fwhr
View attachment 512181
Es ratio
View attachment 512194

Another feature that is feminine that is ideal to both genders is a good nose. Nose is extremely important in harmony as humans first notice the nose and the area around it (midface) first when looking at a person. I have made a thread on this: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-importance-of-nose-in-facial-harmony.131550/

Now we have mentioned *averaged* features, how about going to the feminine side? Looks even better imo. A compact midface, high es ratio, high fwhr, and good nose are all seemingly feminine features, yet could even *increase* harmony than averaged. An example that comes to mind is prime Jordan Barrett:
View attachment 512207
I don't care about you

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
High IQ thread

60b336b04c1344f13954e68038b2cdf6.gif

the first guy looks like shit but takes pics like he is gigachad slayer

ELfMy6Q

Yeah you're right, his high fwhr + good midface ratio creates some insane harmony

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Good ratios arent a feminine trait.

Jfl at OPs IQ

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, Chadelite and 2 others
@Short Ugly and Brown

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

Jfl at OPs IQ
Exactly
High fwhr = high prenatal t
High es = wide maxilla male trait since we have bigger skulls
Nose? A small nose like barret doesn't look. Good jfl he Looks gay from front

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Exactly
Is foward growth a masculine trait?

This is why chico mogs

Jfl at OPs IQ
Exactly
We as men have conceived the concept of good ratios and women have evolved to fit those ratios. The concept of good ratios IS feminine, they're the mathematics behind beauty, and beauty is considered feminine. IDK if high fwhr is related to high prenatal t or if it's just a correlation (not causation) but it is neotenous in women cuz it signals a shorter midface. High es is seen more in women bc women have wider ipd in relation to skull on average. Small nose is usually the reason for compact midface and small well shaped helps harmony a lot as it is one of the first things we notice in facial recognition.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
We as men have conceived the concept of good ratios and women have evolved to fit those ratios. The concept of good ratios IS feminine, they're the mathematics behind beauty, and beauty is considered feminine. IDK if high fwhr is related to high prenatal t or if it's just a correlation (not causation) but it is neotenous in women cuz it signals a shorter midface. High es is seen more in women bc women have wider ipd in relation to skull on average. Small nose is usually the reason for compact midface and small well shaped helps harmony a lot as it is one of the first things we notice in facial recognition.
That is the most bullshit thing I hear, its like cucks in reddit calling Henry Cavill looks gay cuz he is good looking, they cant comprehend the concept of gl guys, and call it feminine

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Shit my es ratio is 0.5
Do i need to invest in a rope

Thinneck

I'm caging at this pic he looks like he just got denied from getting the last cookie in the cookie jar.

• JFL
I'm bumping this thread because I'm asking myself the question a lot atm:

What's the optimal masculine/feminine facial ratio in order to slay prime JBs?

Ofc it's complicated, we can leave it at the Prettyboy/Maesthetic/DOM masculine scale,

and decide to strike in the middle, and go for the Maesthetic look,

but really what we are looking for is to strategically push favorable feminine features (small, compact nose, forward growth, even long hair,etc,...) to the feminine max,

while we masculinemax the other features (Bones, eye area, masculine personality and demeanor,etc,...),

so that in the end we dimorphicmax every possible desirable feature, including the feminine ones, even it it means having desirable feminine features, looking even more feminine in us, than it does in the majority of women.

• +1

Midface ratio
View attachment 512180
Fwhr
View attachment 512181
Es ratio
View attachment 512194

View attachment 512207
Fam- good thread ngl.
If someone trolls, dont even listen to them.
Having 0 fem features is a huge disadvantage in today's SMV and as youve mentioned, it is very important for harmony.
The importance of the nose shape is often underrated, Ive seen a rhinoplasty that made a HTN guy become legit model tier (not top tier worldwide model like Gandy, Opry etc. but like on the state/country level) because it turned out to be the one missing piece of puzzle that brought great harmony to his face and ascended him alot.

Young Pitt had noticeable fem features in his face. Upper half of his face looked VERY feminine on some pictures!
2ac69abaa7ca129f0378a2239bc00557
Bradpitt christinaapplegate 1 3 19 03
Index brad pitt hair evolution 1579808481

Starting from middle of his nose and above, his upper half of the face and eye area looks pretty feminine. He had rather feminine top half of the face and very masc bottom half of the face, seems to be a very good combo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheEndHasNoEnd
Getting rhino next week! Praying to the harmony gods!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5061
Fam- good thread ngl.
If someone trolls, dont even listen to them.
Having 0 fem features is a huge disadvantage in today's SMV and as youve mentioned, it is very important for harmony.
The importance of the nose shape is often underrated, Ive seen a rhinoplasty that made a HTN guy become legit model tier (not top tier worldwide model like Gandy, Opry etc. but like on the state/country level) because it turned out to be the one missing piece of puzzle that brought great harmony to his face and ascended him alot.

Young Pitt had noticeable fem features in his face. Upper half of his face looked VERY feminine on some pictures!
View attachment 1008033 View attachment 1008034 View attachment 1008035

Starting from middle of his nose and above, his upper half of the face and eye area looks pretty feminine. He had rather feminine top half of the face and very masc bottom half of the face, seems to be a very good combo.
Doesn't randy orton have 100 percent masculine features though?

• +1
Reactions: stillsteppin

Midface ratio
View attachment 512180
Fwhr
View attachment 512181
Es ratio
View attachment 512194

View attachment 512207
Always said this
Feminine dont mean ugly if its natural and a good feature (Chico)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheEndHasNoEnd
Yes it is lol

Forward growth = forward chin to block punches
Forward cheekbones protect eyes
Forward brow
Forward growth means better at sucking dick
, it’s femenine though

• +1
Reactions: thecel
No one in this forum can define harmony ?