feminist and incel expert claims the tv shows "friends" and "big bang theory" are toxic and give men a false sense of entitlement

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
from https://lookism.net/threads/lookism-net-got-featured-in-german-public-tv.609030/page-5

cant stop laughing at this, this woman lacks total selfawareness

lol those incel expert are gold

“I think that pop culture also plays a major role, as they simply suggest that you can be the right person for a woman, even though she initially says "no". Classic examples of this are series like “Friends” or my personal hate series “The Big Bang Theory”. These are all pop cultural productions, in which the point is that the male protagonist has a project of desire, she just doesn't know that yet. she says no at the beginning, but he doesn't give up because it's his dream woman and eventually gets the woman "

The representations of male desire, which in principle ignores a possible "no" from women, are omnipresent in pop culture in the past . They shape a widespread toxic masculinity."

the biggest joke: she literally looks like the male character of big bang theory lmao

leonard-johnny-galecki.jpg
VeronikaKracher1.png

WHY DIDNT SHE MENTION SUCCESFUL MOVIES LIKE 365 DAYS OR 50 SHADES OF GREY (TARGET AUDIENCE: WOMEN AND GAY MEN)? 365 days is literally about a guy who kidnaps a woman in order to make her fall in love with her?

"
Five years later, Massimo is now the leader of the Torricelli crime family. In Warsaw, Laura Biel, a fiery executive, is unhappy in her relationship with her boyfriend Martin. Laura celebrates her 29th birthday in Italy but after Martin embarrasses her, she goes for a walk and runs into Massimo, who kidnaps her.

At his villa, Massimo reveals to Laura that she was the woman at the beach five years ago and that when he was injured, all he could think about was her. After searching for years and finally spotting her, he had to have her and intends to keep her as a prisoner for 365 days until she falls in love with him. He also promises her that he will not touch her without her consent. When she tries to escape, he does not let her leave.

The film made the top three most viewed items on Netflix in numerous territories, including Germany, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Sweden, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece, Romania, South Africa, Portugal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, Mauritius, Canada, Israel, New Zealand, Malaysia, and the United States.[12][13] It was the first movie to have two multiday periods as Netflix's #1 movie in the US: it was #1 for 4 days, then replaced in that position by Da 5 Bloods, but then, 3 days later, returned to #1. The film has thus had 10 days as #1, the second highest in the chart's history."

COULD IT BE THAT ITS SOMEHOW CONNECTED HOW THE LEAD ACTOR LOOK LIKE?

TOXIC:

intro-1601387365.jpg

NOT TOXIC

1594211503_morrone_1.jpg

jamie1-1517944830.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 12856, PYT and 2 others
Wow that white pig is literally Leonard's looksmatch that's why she's mad at him
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
She's right, I can't accept that Howard stayed with Stacye Bernadette

I'm sure there's an article out there on why 365 days is bad