Femoid says she is incel because she is catholic

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze

Does she have a legit point or is she just a Chad chasing whore?

Poor girl..

Probably just wants chad.

Probably just wants chad.
I feel like women just want the best man they can get and then add on what religion they are, she wants a good quality man who is catholic, rather than an average man who is catholic, she will wind up blaming men for ignoring her and saying "where are all the good men" even though she rejected 100s of decent guys that didn't fit her standards.

I feel like women just want the best man they can get and then add on what religion they are, she wants a good quality man who is catholic, rather than an average man who is catholic, she will wind up blaming men for ignoring her and saying "where are all the good men" even though she rejected 100s of decent guys that didn't fit her standards.
Many women play the victim card.

Just attention seeking.

:sneaky:Time to bring out my BlackPill translator!:):blackpill:

I know I am too selective and my standards are too high. I am single at 28. I am not in a committed relationship because I'm surrounded by sub-9 males. I am still in University studying to be a teacher to get fucked by underage male models. All of the Catholic men I meet my age don't look good enough for me to marry or breed with. Honestly I never find single men my age that are good enough for me. They're either too short, balding and/or ugly. I want to save myself for a good looking male model, but it seems pointless because the male model types don't seem too interested in me as they pump & dump me. I feel like I'm getting less attractive too. I am incredibly insecure about being single because the young male models don't wanna settle down with me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134