reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20191105 014409

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and TsarTsar444
no surgery for ur pheno bro

lmfao whole facial reconstruction

a few fucking cm my ass, you lack bones and harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Seems like you will need a shotgun implant to get there broski

Cm equate to bone difference ratios what's actually changed here is not adding or bits to it. Though their is a little bit of that it's more my hyoid bone and my gonial angle being off if anything I need to lose bone in some areas I also need bone at the back

you underestimate B O N E S

he can seriously look like some new person if he were to have Chad bones, maybe not super good looking, but still very above average. Harmony doesn't exclude bones entirely, for instance Chico still has an above average ogee curve, if it were flat, his harmony would be fucked and he wouldn't be as near as good looking, just like that.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you underestimate B O N E S

he can seriously look like some new person if he were to have Chad bones, maybe not super good looking, but still very above average. Harmony doesn't exclude bones entirely, for instance Chico still has an above average ogee curve, if it were flat, his harmony would be fucked and he wouldn't be as near as good looking, just like that.

Bones plus gonion position plus the angle of the jaw plus ramus length equals handsome faces also you want a non exsisant mine is very high and so it's literally stopping me from getting that transformation my forhead plus back skull also has to protrude forwards over all all I will say is it is over

Bones plus gonion position plus the angle of the jaw plus ramus length equals handsome faces also you want a non exsisant mine is very high and so it's literally stopping me from getting that transformation my forhead plus back skull also has to protrude forwards over all all I will say is it is over
you need an entire lefort 3 or something bro to look human, shit's tough

you need an entire lefort 3 or something bro to look human, shit's tough

Lefort 4 more like but the Jewish kikes don't give it out to non deformed people by this I monoblock surgery

Lefort 4 more like but the Jewish kikes don't give it out to non deformed people by this I monoblock surgery
tbh inkwells should have special treatment, unjust world we live in

tbh inkwells should have special treatment, unjust world we live in

Fucking meme world tbh trannies get free passes but subhumans struggle

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Another few cm of bone and my entire facial bone mass would double.