Few foids in one of my college classes ONLY look at one guy

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Legit everyone else is below Chadlite he is around PSL 6 I would say slayer eye area with face mask and green eye halo and James Dean hair JFL they even ignore the 6’2 normie and the mogger is 5’7 brutal face mogger face is everything and looks JFL wow just wow

they look and whisper to each other and giggle at this one guy all the other guys dont exist JFL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9568, Htobrother and 3 others
I'm that guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9852, Kmscurry and 7 others
you are 5'7? I'm sorry
5620.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Ocelot
Legit everyone else is below Chadlite he is around PSL 6 I would say slayer eye area with face mask and green eye halo and James Dean hair JFL they even ignore the 6’2 normie and the mogger is 5’7 brutal face mogger face is everything and looks JFL wow just wow

they look and whisper to each other and giggle at this one guy all the other guys dont exist JFL
Just like when guys see a hot girl, except many guys can settle for her slightly less attractive friend. Sadly, foid hypergamy targets chad, and chad only. Women would rather have a harem with him then be saddled with the 6' 2" normie, even if they only got his dick once a month. But who can blame them? It's simply their nature, just as it is a man's to fuck hot women.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 9852, piscicide and 4 others
Just like when guys see a hot girl, except many guys can settle for her slightly less attractive friend. Sadly, foid hypergamy targets chad, and chad only. Women would rather have a harem with him then be saddled with the 6' 2" normie, even if they only got his dick once a month. But who can blame them? It's simply their nature, just as it is a man's to fuck hot women.
appeal to nature argument is lame. fuck women they are all cunts who don't deserve rights

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, maxmendietta and chadison
appeal to nature argument is lame. fuck women they are all cunts who don't deserve rights
Appeal to the false stereotype argument is the downfall of rationality and peace in society. Both genders suck. Women are just a bit worse when you realize their nature, as it is more brutal than mens'. It's funny, I used to think that men were more brutal with lookism when selecting a sexual partner like most normies do, but the blackpill changed my belief on that real quick. Now I see men as the gender that is actually lenient and kind in their sexual selection process, while women are absolutely brutal and Machiavellian. But I can't explain why I think that to normies, of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Appeal to the false stereotype argument is the downfall of rationality and peace in society. Both genders suck. Women are just a bit worse when you realize their nature, as it is more brutal than mens'. It's funny, I used to think that men were more brutal with lookism when selecting a sexual partner like most normies do, but the blackpill changed my belief on that real quick. Now I see men as the gender that is actually lenient and kind in their sexual selection process, while women are absolutely brutal and Machiavellian. But I can't explain why I think that to normies, of course.
women are much worse tbh. but overall you're right

• +1
Reactions: chadison

can we see a picture of this guy?