Few people realize that a backward-grown neck is more important than a forward-grown face (foramen magnum location theory)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Original posts:

Comparison

A vertical neck attached to the skull at a more rearward position—as opposed to a forward-inclined neck attached to the middle of the skull—can give the illusion of forward growth. Sometimes just a straightened neck looks better than actual forward growth (of course, the ideal would be both).

Note: A forward neck is not the same as forward head posture. A forward-positioned neck joins the cranium in the middle instead of the back, resulting in a short submental area and the back of the head sticking out. A forward neck is not the same as a gay alien skull either. Gay alien skulls have protruding occiputs because of large neurocranium size relative to small splanchnocranium size and skinny neck, while forward-necked skulls don't necessarily have disproportionately large neurocraniums or thin necks.

Examples

The hole where the spine connects to the cranium is called the foramen magnum.

37126281 human skull x ray image isolated on black

Bad foramen magnum location

Very detailed and scientifically correct human skull side view on EFB70P

Good foramen magnum location

Attachments

• 37126281-human-skull-x-ray-image-isolated-on-black.jpg
    37126281-human-skull-x-ray-image-isolated-on-black.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 40
  • very-detailed-and-scientifically-correct-human-skull-side-view-on-EFB70P.jpg
    very-detailed-and-scientifically-correct-human-skull-side-view-on-EFB70P.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Comparison.png
    Comparison.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Gargamel, It'snotover and 23 others
Just train neck theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 15827, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Dystopian, SteveRogers and 3 others
How the fuck achieve that? Because is not just bigger neck, the frontal part moved also

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 12146, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
interesting

• +1
Reactions: thecel
just be an alien theory
intergalactic mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shosuke25, rusian, Deleted member 15827 and 25 others
Are we just going to ignore that whoever made that morph changed the submental area?

Edit: I just read the post, it mentions it.

• +1
so forward head posture is ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
First pic changes head shape first of all, but you can achieve the same thing by moving your head back. Or at least I can

• Woah
How the fuck achieve that? Because is not just bigger neck, the frontal part moved also

It's that the hole where the spine connects to the cranium is farther back

First pic changes head shape first of all, but you can achieve the same thing by moving your head back. Or at least I can

If that guy moved his head back, the back of his head would still be sticking out

His face is forward grown

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and godsmistake
Isn't this just related to posture?

Bro you are the highest effort looksmaxer here, but you also have it the most over, what are you going to do?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Original posts:

View attachment 465261

A vertical neck attached to the skull at a more rearward position—as opposed to a forward-inclined neck attached to the middle of the skull—can give the illusion of forward growth. Sometimes just a straightened neck looks better than actual forward growth (of course, the ideal would be both).

Note: A forward neck is not the same as forward head posture. A forward-positioned neck joins the cranium in the middle instead of the back, resulting in a short submental area and the back of the head sticking out. A forward neck is not the same as a gay alien skull either. Gay alien skulls have protruding occiputs because of large neurocranium size relative to small splanchnocranium size and skinny neck, while forward-necked skulls don't necessarily have disproportionately large neurocraniums or thin necks.

Examples

View attachment 465277

View attachment 465282

this isn't about the neck. Its about the skull. caucasoid vs warrior skull. @Dr Shekelberg made a post about it I think

• Love it
backward grown neck? are you guys serious?

• JFL
Reactions: Nisse, Lolcel, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
Yeah but that is really something most people don‘t notice

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Indeed and thecel
Immense delusion on that Unterleddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, thecel and jordanbarrettisgod
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Lolcel
It's that the hole where the spine connects to the cranium is farther back
Basically genetics? Or posture during devolopement helps?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
idk the guy in the after looks like a fucking dog ngl

shit like this seems turbo autism and will only nuke you if it's really bad or combined with multiple failos in the same location eg thin neck, recessed face and bad foramen magnum location

just described myself tho and i still look OK so idk tbh seems turbo

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and thecel
stuff like this isn’t even worth thinking about

no one apart from turbo psl autists are going to get a surgery shaving the back of their skull off

just have a thick neck and perfect posture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
That makes it thicker doesn't make it go backward

yes it does, if you do inverse neck curls your neck will grow at the back, giving a more backward grown neck.

There are muscles there, if you train them they will become bigger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shosuke25, It'snotover, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
how do i backwardly grow my neck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, Carlodcx96 and 1 other person
It's the same thing. Holy shit the cope on this site. Forward growth + good posture = "backward grown neck".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Danish_Retard, Incoming and 1 other person
BACKWARD GROWN NECK JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and thecel
Dude it’s literally just where your spine connects to the base of your skull, you ain’t changing that

• +1
Reactions: Slob, GymCelNeckPill, Lolcel and 3 others
Good post. Do you believe or know that/whether females often have the better "neck insertion" than males? They often have better perceived forward growth and submental areas, even at high body fat.

• +1
Good post. Do you believe or know that/whether females often have the better "neck insertion" than males? They often have better perceived forward growth and submental areas, even at high body fat.

I dunno if females have better neck insertion

But holy fuck "neck insertion" is so much of a better term. The only thing that my low-IQ brain could come up with was "backwards grown neck" jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Skill position relative to spine. That's all he means. Makes complete sense.

@Bewusst used the phrase "neck insertion" and IMO it makes a lot more sense than my stupid ass "backward grown neck"

Dr Eppley neck reinsertion surgery added to the list

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, thecel, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I have seen mamy x rays and I have never seen that placement of formen magnum
Very detailed and scientifically correct human skull side view on EFB70P

However that placement would give so wide airways that people condition would be insane.

• +1
How to get it and for how much.

• JFL
If that guy moved his head back, the back of his head would still be sticking out
That's flat vs curved occiput , main differences in the necks you posted is good posture vs forward head posture.

@thecel do i have this or no?
105032771 1115614398806349 8757203898175605087 n

• +1
You are an idiot
Good forward growth means compact midface,goodbones, good cheekbones
Backwards neck maybe give u a better side profile thats it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
bro its thé position of thé hyoid bone.
De mâle have their hyoid more behind

• +1
Reactions: Indeed
Looks like you do
Alright thanks bro
I’m kind of new in this forum but from your posts i can tell youre a knowledgeable person
Do you think my forward growth is any good or just average?

Original posts:

View attachment 465261

Examples

View attachment 465277

View attachment 465282

Is mine good

Attachments

• 15935971648125750279179964953404.jpg
    15935971648125750279179964953404.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 216
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1