Few people realize that a backward-grown neck is more important than a forward-grown face (foramen magnum location theory)

Parietal bone is kinda small (small brain?) good forward growth

but why are you fucking naked OP, are you autistic or some shit
No I was having a wank at that time plus I sleep naked small brain 😂

Attachments

• 15936046838845223995525336595218.jpg
    15936046838845223995525336595218.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Good_Little_Goy
No I was having a wank at that time plus I sleep naked small brain 😂
there is no good excuse for uploading yourself half naked specially not this one autismo

Is that a tape measure in your left hand?
Yea I'm shit at measuring but I wanted to measure my fwhr but I gave up in the end and decided to measure my dick instead 😂

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Attachments

• 15936048831037993003647896645631.jpg
    15936048831037993003647896645631.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Master and thecel
what a fucking idiot! you just have a forward grown morph on the right without fixing his ear orientation. jfl if you think that is replicable in real life by training your neck.

• Hmm...
Backwards neck growth is one of the most important factors in creating good facial projection.

• +1
what a fucking idiot! you just have a forward grown morph on the right without fixing his ear orientation. jfl if you think that is replicable in real life by training your neck.

You can't get it by training your neck. It's bone

Examples ranging from very forward (bad) to very backward (good):

skeletal-neck-scull-5499032-jpg.971641
37126281-human-skull-x-ray-image-isolated-on-black-jpg.971643
human-skeleton-head-and-neck-2beh6kg-jpg.971642
very-detailed-and-scientifically-correct-human-skull-side-view-on-efb70p-jpg.971644

Each of these skull examples have different amounts of forward growth. To determine neck insertion, look at where the top of the neck is located compared to the condyle (the condyle is the hinge point of the jaw) or the ear canal hole. Both of these points work; just pick one. I'll use the ear canal hole.
  1. In the 1st pic, the ear canal hole is near the back of the cervical spine. The cervical spine is so far forward that even the gonions overlap with it from the side. This indicates a very forward neck insertion.
  2. In the 2nd one, it's almost centered on it.
  3. In the 3rd, it's at the front end.
  4. In the 4th, the ear canal hole is completely in front of the cervical spine. This indicates a very backward neck insertion.
FUARK the 1st pic cervical spine is so far forward that even the gonions overlap with it from the side.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Train traps for this effect

• Woah
straight neck has alot to do with the body posture (head, neck, spine, ...)

most ppl with subhuman tier protruding backside of the head develop it from sitting all day, staring at screens too much. The typical nerd neck develops as a result.

Ezgifcom video to gif 02

Most ppl's necks these days arent straight. due to working in sitting position most of the time they develop this typical nerd neck + recessed melting face.

• +1
Original posts:

View attachment 465261

A vertical neck attached to the skull at a more rearward position—as opposed to a forward-inclined neck attached to the middle of the skull—can give the illusion of forward growth. Sometimes just a straightened neck looks better than actual forward growth (of course, the ideal would be both).

Note: A forward neck is not the same as forward head posture. A forward-positioned neck joins the cranium in the middle instead of the back, resulting in a short submental area and the back of the head sticking out. A forward neck is not the same as a gay alien skull either. Gay alien skulls have protruding occiputs because of large neurocranium size relative to small splanchnocranium size and skinny neck, while forward-necked skulls don't necessarily have disproportionately large neurocraniums or thin necks.

Examples

The hole where the spine connects to the cranium is called the foramen magnum.

View attachment 465277

Bad foramen magnum location

View attachment 465282

Good foramen magnum location
i'm training a lot the back of the neck and it is becoming more like

Original posts:

View attachment 465261

A vertical neck attached to the skull at a more rearward position—as opposed to a forward-inclined neck attached to the middle of the skull—can give the illusion of forward growth. Sometimes just a straightened neck looks better than actual forward growth (of course, the ideal would be both).

Note: A forward neck is not the same as forward head posture. A forward-positioned neck joins the cranium in the middle instead of the back, resulting in a short submental area and the back of the head sticking out. A forward neck is not the same as a gay alien skull either. Gay alien skulls have protruding occiputs because of large neurocranium size relative to small splanchnocranium size and skinny neck, while forward-necked skulls don't necessarily have disproportionately large neurocraniums or thin necks.

Examples

The hole where the spine connects to the cranium is called the foramen magnum.

View attachment 465277

Bad foramen magnum location

View attachment 465282

Good foramen magnum location

I started neck training just two weeks ago and i'm working a lot on the back part and it definetely become straighter and more similar to the vertical neck(not completely like that) I also chin tuck(not too hard) as much as i can and now my neck is almost fixed. Very underrated feature tho.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Ideally, when you sleep, if you Chintuck and push your jaw back, should the entire back of your neck be in line with the back of your skull and flat against the surface you are sleeping on? When I push my jaw back and sleep on a flat surface, the back of my skull is further back than my neck and it lies flat against the surface but my neck creates a little arch

• Woah