Fights between refugees and ethnic swedes.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
It’s happening, the refugees literally fucking hate us and we hate them back.
What the fuck bro the older generation literally fucked us over, most of the young ethnic swedes want the refugees gone.
It has come to the point where I am emberassed to say I am from Sweden :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ur foids think u r low T high E so they import high T migrants to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
ur foids think u r low T high E so they import high T migrants to fuck them

Lol most immegrants are high E as fuck, the foids where I live dont even like the immegrants.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 1089
Everyone should stay in their places imo

Bringing immigrants to any country won’t solve any problems

No one likes some dudes who are from different nation who looks different, skin,language,vibe ect

If I had daughter and she brings me an ethnic guy I would kick her out of the house

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Lorsss, Einon and 6 others
Sweden is being laughed at by many peopel now. Can’t beleive I ever wanted to go there for vacation tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Lorsss and Deleted member 470
Sweden is the most cucked country on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Einon
based swedes are a mall minority. most swedes are Antifa-tier in their mentality. the country is a sewer and deserves to burn.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Einon
Everyone should stay in their places imo

Bringing immigrants to any country won’t solve any problems

No one likes some dudes who are from different nation who looks different, skin,language,vibe ect

If I had daughter and she brings me an ethnic guy I would kick her out of the house
You are ethnic though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Einon and Fat cunt
Society is doomed.

based swedes are a mall minority. most swedes are Antifa-tier in their mentality. the country is a sewer and deserves to burn.

Well many people are very uneducated about out country tbh, USA has way more immegrants then Sweden. Man if you go into certain cities you get fucking shot and robbed on the spot. Atleast we have that where I live.

Fuck the old generation.They're Jewish cunts that ruined Europe.
Lol most immegrants are high E as fuck, the foids where I live dont even like the immegrants.
Tbh.A lot of people here seem to believ the in the migrant pill.Even though most women would never even touch one,out of disgust.

What the fuck bro the older generation literally fucked us over, most of the young ethnic swedes want the refugees gone.
you should leave Sweden before it turns into a Caliphate

Sweden is what I think of when I say soy

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Einon
Fuck the old generation.They're Jewish cunts that ruined Europe.

Tbh.A lot of people here seem to believ the in the migrant pill.Even though most women would never even touch one,out of disgust.
Cope. Of course they don't want ugly men. Isn't it the reason why you Swedes are incel in the first place? They want Chaddam, not some ugly manlet, be it Somalian or a Swede.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
My condolences

Cope. Of course they don't want ugly men. Isn't it the reason why you Swedes are incel in the first place? They want Chaddam, not some ugly manlet, be it Somalian or a Swede.

Lol most immegrants are subhuman as fuck, also it depends on where you live in sweden. Where I live there are not many at all.

Lol most immegrants are subhuman as fuck, also it depends on where you live in sweden. Where I live there are not many at all.
Aren't most Swedes invisible to women, too? I don't understand the hate.

Aren't most Swedes invisible to women, too? I don't understand the hate.
Are you telling me that women would leave the Nordics, tall and lean with progressive facial futures and go for ethnics??? Man I wish hitler could come back and destroy these low T politics cucks for making Sweden immigrants homeland JFL

• +1
Are you telling me that women would leave the Nordics, tall and lean with progressive facial futures and go for ethnics??? Man I wish hitler could come back and destroy these low T politics cucks for making Sweden immigrants homeland JFL
Chaddam > the average low t blond Swede cuck. Most Swedish men aren't any better than the refugees they despise.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Jfl.Im not a sewed,I'm not even the same phenotype.Im middeterenian.I hate to break It to you,but most migrants are both ugly and manlets.Theyre also often dicklets.And their social status is pathetically low.If anyone is an incel,it's them.
Most Swedish men aren't any better than the refugees they despise.
You're objectively wrong.Juat fucking LOL,at believing 5'4 recessed ethnics are gonna outslay what's literally considered the most beautiful race on the face of the earth.

Jfl.Im not a sewed,I'm not even the same phenotype.Im middeterenian.I hate to break It to you,but most migrants are both ugly and manlets.Theyre also often dicklets.And their social status is pathetically low.If anyone is an incel,it's them.
An incel is an incel. Foids see no difference and afaik that's all what you care about. Why not be brothers at tough times like these jfl.

• +1
An incel is an incel. Foids see no difference and afaik that's all what you care about. Why not be brothers at tough times like these jfl.
I agree with this.Incels should support each other.
But if you want to enter my country and destroy my liniege,then I lose all empathy..

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
Thats a good thing women will lose there rights
it depends...
if Sweden remains a secular country even if it's mainly populated by arab muslims and mulattos, women will keep their rights. In Albania and Turkey muslim women have the same freedom of western women

• So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem
Sweden has the hottest chicks in the world. Then Iceland. You're all fucking it up.

White men are cucks

These immigrants will solve the problem of the feminist utopia that Sweden lives. It is extremely stupid to fight immigrants.
If they expel immigrants, they will continue to be slaves to feminists.

• +1
Reactions: Oggiemane, disillusioned and Bluepill
Over for many men.

These immigrants will solve the problem of the feminist utopia that Sweden lives. It is extremely stupid to fight immigrants.
If they expel immigrants, they will continue to be slaves to feminists.
visit secular muslim countries like Bosnia, Albania and Instanbul and you will realize feminism has even beaten islam

most swedes are fucking done for. something lowered the shit out of their t levels. its over for them

visit secular muslim countries like Bosnia, Albania and Instanbul and you will realize feminism has even beaten islam
Seriously? How horrible. It's the end of the world.

Well these Mooslems aren't coming from secular countries JFL.

They sold their nations out because they are worthless pieces of shits who only care about somebody paying their pensions. They don't care that they are screwing over the generations that come afterward.

Bosnia literally had a civil war against Islam that ended in genocide...Turkey is now a borderline islamic dictatorship.

Today is Kurt Westergaard's birthday.