‘Filled with hatred and lust for blood’: Turkey’s proxy army in northern Syria accused of abusing civilians

not entirely mate. also like I said many places change and people move. theres no other way some dude with ancestry from these Aryans can be in fucking haryana province.

It's a known fact they resided in North-West India from 1500BCE-1100BCE, lol.

It's a known fact they resided in North-West India from 1500BCE-1100BCE, lol.
inded but what the fuck does tihs have to do with modern pakistan? you are acting like the same pop was around at that time. they were way less people they bred and SPREAD

all nationalists that say they would do anything for their country, but don‘t want to live there. It‘s over for humanity.

inded but what the fuck does tihs have to do with modern pakistan? you are acting like the same pop was around at that time. they were way less people they bred and SPREAD

The weaker tribes were defeated in some rando great war, and were forced to migrate eastwards. Fucking retard, go read a book. They stronger tribes that prevailed are literally the ancestors of modern-day Pakistanis.

The weaker tribes were defeated in some rando great war, and were forced to migrate eastwards. Fucking retard, go read a book.
are you blind. this is no way at all proof that pakistanis GAVE us the vedas which is what you fucking said

you count the fucking people who were in the area that is now pakistan as pakistani which is fucking retarded and doesnt make sense you idiot. I already told you that yet you still act like thats true,
It literally is true, moron. I have yet to have heard of a fourth migration into the Indian subcontinent, but hey! you know better than world-leading scientists.

It literally is true, moron. I have yet to have heard of a fourth migration into the Indian subcontinent, but hey! you know better than world-leading scientists.
most retarded definition ever. its literally fucking stupid to call the pakis keep coping pakistan didnt exist back then it was punjab
united

most retarded definition ever. its literally fucking stupid to call the pakis keep coping pakistan didnt exist back then it was punjab
united

The first use of the word: In the 16th century, during the reign of the Mughal emperor Akbar, the term "Punjab" was synonymous with the Lahore province. It covered a relatively smaller area lying between the Indus and the Sutlej rivers.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=2_nryFANsoYC&redir_esc=y

Stop it, lmao. You've been proven silly.

We're getting into basic etymology now. The word Punjab can be broken into two components: 'Punj' and 'ab'.

Punj = Panj = پنج = Five

'ab'= آب = water

five water= five rivers

nice, idiot?

/ clearly you are a faggot and don't understand that it was called something else at the time
reply next time idiot

is this some supreme we wuzzing going again? where the 2 extra rivers come from? your arse?

is this some supreme we wuzzing going again? where the 2 extra rivers come from? your arse?
nah they clearly came out of your homosexual ass bitch ancient punjab was called sapta sindhava bitch and had 7 instead of 5 rivers

nah they clearly came out of your homosexual ass bitch ancient punjab was called sapta sindhava bitch and had 7 instead of 5 rivers

top indian intellect we're dealing with here. Nigga is talking some shit about Hindu dindu windu mythology. Hindu mythology is what it is: a myth. Didn't happen.

top indian intellect we're dealing with here. Nigga is talking some shit about Hindu dindu windu mythology. Hindu mythology is what it is: a myth. Didn't happen.
" clearly it didnt happen" just like your pakistani inbred family.?

JFL

keep imagining things you delusional paki idiot

" clearly it didnt happen" just like your pakistani inbred family.?

JFL

keep imagining things you delusional paki idiot

me (the guy constantly providing sources) vs you ( the dindu vindu talking about 2 rivers disappearing willy nilly)

me (the guy constantly providing sources) vs you ( the dindu vindu talking about 2 rivers disappearing willy nilly)

clearly you are retarded

vay orospu, ama pakiler genelde turkleri sevr bu oç'una çok fazla ilgi vermiyelim
ben de anlamadım normalde pakiler türkleri hem devlet hem millet bazında çok sever bu aptal ın çok saçma claim leri var. cevap verme gereği bile duymadım konuya hakim değil bir kere sadece boş argümanlarla saldırıyor

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
ben de anlamadım normalde pakiler türkleri hem devlet hem millet bazında çok sever bu aptal ın çok saçma claim leri var. cevap verme gereği bile duymadım konuya hakim değil bir kere sadece boş argümanlarla saldırıyor
Bu adamda gerçekten problem var bilader, biz buna uymiyalim her milletden oluyor çunku normalde pakiler bizi kardesleri gibi görüyor

• +1
Pakistani prince aka @AestheticPrince checking in

• +1
Reactions: DOggo
These threads never dissapoint man

• JFL

Another paki cope

• JFL
Most Pakis don't like neither too. You get the odd weird LARPer, but that's it.

LOL, I'll knock your goat-fucking brains out. Come back to me when your IQ surpasses 100, you low-iq rugrat.
Nah I talked with alot of paki software engineers and my country and we good