Filler appointment tomorrow

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I made an appointment for hyaluron or maybe radiesse filler, at a doctor who is only half the price of the well known ones. Normally, a ML would cost about 800 euros, but only 480 and 960 for 3ml for him. However, I am now afraid that he could ruin my face, or create a non masculine result. He uses the hyaluron filler teoxane/teosyal, and no juvederm. I have a big cheek volume loss due to weight loss of 10 kilos, and now I want to create the effect of a masculine cheekbone and a better fhwr/midface. What should I give him for instructions, or cancel the appointment completely? Can less experienced doctors deliver a good result also? I'm excited about the results of dr zack ally (well known on instagram).
https:// www.instagram.com/p/B0tz3_jJVYG/
Could I pm my pictures to a filler expert here?

Deusmaximus

I have an appointment with Zack Ally on October and it's only 375 pound per ml

nowhere near 800eu you're stating

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I made an appointment for hyaluron or maybe radiesse filler, at a doctor who is only half the price of the well known ones. Normally, a ML would cost about 800 euros, but only 480 and 960 for 3ml for him. However, I am now afraid that he could ruin my face, or create a non masculine result. He uses the hyaluron filler teoxane/teosyal, and no juvederm. I have a big cheek volume loss due to weight loss of 10 kilos, and now I want to create the effect of a masculine cheekbone and a better fhwr/midface. What should I give him for instructions, or cancel the appointment completely? Can less experienced doctors deliver a good result also? I'm excited about the results of dr zack ally (well known on instagram).
That instagram result looks very fake and faggot like.

Such angular jaw looks comical with that pencil neck and Bambi eyes. Also, all that stretched out skin will take a toll and look like dogshit in 5-10 years. Be warned.
With little hope that it can be doable - how do you get to this Zachary guy?
I have an appointment with Zack Ally on October and it's only 375 pound per ml

nowhere near 800eu you're stating
Where is Zack Ally located and how do you arrange consultation with him?

Last edited:

wo ghosh du die go mache bro?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
HIs Bambi eyes kill it. With those cheekbones comes good suborbital support and hunter eyes. Cheekbones without the narrow hunter eyes looks weird.