Filler questions

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
@Won'tStopNoodling your help is needed

Which type of filler do you get for your jawline (including chin)? For how long do results usually last and how frequently do you need new treatment? In which areas do you get filler injections? How many ml do you get for your jaw? How much does it cost you? Any visible swelling or injection marks after treatment and if yes, how quickly does it subside?

Anyone else is welcome to reply and share his experiences too

@Won'tStopNoodling your help is needed

Which type of filler do you get for your jawline (including chin)? For how long do results usually last and how frequently do you need new treatment? In which areas do you get filler injections? How many ml do you get for your jaw? How much does it cost you? Any visible swelling or injection marks after treatment and if yes, how quickly does it subside?

Anyone else is welcome to reply and share his experiences too
Juvederm voluma

The jawline fillers lose sharpness after ~3 weeks, the volume stays for 6 months.

The chin's sharpness lasts 6 months, as does the volume.

Jawline, chin and zygomatic arch.

The zygomatic arch injections last around 8 months, voluma is pretty good for the zygomatic arch, way superior to radiesse.

2-2ml so in total 4 ml

Since I do it myself, it costs me, for 10ml of fillers, ~1k USD

Yes, the swelling lasts a day or two, it's a non-dangerous immune reaction. Injection marks stay for around 5-6 months. It honestly looks pretty cool, like scars on The Witcher in the series, I don't think they're ugly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Jazerk, sytyl and 3 others
7776.jpg

thats not him

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Juvederm voluma

The jawline fillers lose sharpness after ~3 weeks, the volume stays for 6 months.

The zygomatic arch injections last around 8 months, voluma is pretty good for the zygomatic arch, way superior to radiesse.

2-2ml so in total 4 ml

Yes, the swelling lasts a day or two, it's a non-dangerous immune reaction. Injection marks stay for around 5-6 months. It honestly looks pretty cool, like scars on The Witcher in the series, I don't think they're ugly.
isnt radiesse superior since It can mimic better bones and also doesn't lose sharpness so fast? especially for jawline and zygos

isnt radiesse superior since It can mimic better bones and also doesn't lose sharpness so fast? especially for jawline and zygos
You can't remove radiesse if you inject it wrong.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
You can't remove radiesse if you inject it wrong.
True that but lets say you have some experience with normal fillers and then start slowly adding radiesse filler (don't overdo it) wouldn't it be superior? ITs also doesn't like forever like 12-18 months I think

Juvederm voluma

2-2ml so in total 4 ml

You inject yourself? Seems like a retarded idea and is still pretty expensive imo ($400 for 6 months). I just checked prices, it’s roughly the same in Germany. Also, why don’t you go to a trained injector/plastic surgeon and get Radiesse or other calcium hydroxylapatite based filler which is supposed to last much longer, spread less and might be cheaper in the long run? I could imagine that injection marks would also subside more quickly if an experienced practitioner does it for you

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
You inject yourself? Seems like a retarded idea and is still pretty expensive imo ($400 for 6 months). I just checked prices, it’s roughly the same in Germany. Also, why don’t you go to a trained injector/plastic surgeon and get Radiesse or other calcium hydroxylapatite based filler which is supposed to last much longer, spread less and might be cheaper in the long run? I could imagine that injection marks would also subside more quickly if an experienced practitioner does it for you
I inject because filler docs are a rip-off.

This is the route I will probably go
Do you know good surgeons in ger who inject radiesse?

Last edited:

Have you noticed any differences in result between injecting yourself and having it done by Zack ally?
There is surprisingly no difference between my self-injections and getting injected by a doc. To me, in my case at any rate, it's a huge rip-off.

I have had jaw line fillers twice and I don't recommend it unless you have lots of money because the ROI is too low; they cost too much and dissolve too quickly. I haven't had it last over 8 months despite the claim it lasts 12-18.
I could have put that 2k towards jaw implants instead.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
There is surprisingly no difference between my self-injections and getting injected by a doc. To me, in my case at any rate, it's a huge rip-off.
Where did you learn how/where to inject? Also could you message me the source for buying them? Interested in zygos and jaw..

Radiesse.

12 months, because of initial baseline layering. (Will talk about that later on).

Jawline, medial cheek, lateral cheek, temples, forehead, eyebrow, under-eye, nasolabial fold. (Using a mix of hyaluronic acid, and non hyaluronic acid fillers. I tend to only use hyaluronic acid in the under-eyes these days. All other areas are treated with Radiesse or Ellansé. These aren't made of hyaluronic acid, and aren't hydrophilic - which means they don't retain water, and do not spread.)

1.5ML into the gonial angle of the jaw, not the entire mandible. (I don't have any product injected along the actual jawline itself).

£400 for 1.5ML of Radiesse, and £350 for 1ML of Ellansé, which lasts for up to three years. (I don't aim for 100% volume correction. 3.5ML worth of product is enough for my whole face).

Swelling is inevitable when any form of trauma has occurred to the skin. It's visibly swollen for at least 48 hours, but the edema starts to fully dissipate after two weeks. The product, especially if it's a high G-Prime product, can make the treated area appear quite stiff for up to month. Some people may like this, but I loathe this. It's looks quite unnatural.

Filler into the jawline can be fantastic, if it's injected into the right candidate. I can't stress this enough. This is what differentiates good quality filler work, and bad quality filler work - the appropriate 'candidacy' of the patient.

Filler should be the last step in approaching the jawline. If someone has significant recession of the mandible, then I would strongly suggest a surgical solution, such as a bimaxillary osteotomy procedure, or facial mandible implants. Not filler.

If there is too much fat covering the mandible, then a defined jawline is never going to appear. I cannot stress this enough. If I was an injector, I would actively be refusing to inject filler into someone's jawline unless they had significantly low subcutaneous fat on-top of the mandible. Before adding filler into the jawline, consider lowering your body fat through adequate forms of diet and exercise. After this, if persistent submental fat remains, then both surgical and non-surgical procedures should be considered, such as submental liposuction, or fat dissolving injections in the submental region (three vials a session, two to three sessions, as an absolute minimum). Again, I cannot stress this enough. Removing fat from the jawline is what is going to make it appear cut, defined, and chiselled, not the filler itself. Adding filler to an already lean mandible is like the cherry-on-top - it will add some depth, some volume, and some texture to the corner of the jaw to help accentuate it.

In regards to filler longevity, in terms of producing a clinical effect, (and not in terms of minuscule traces of product present in an MRI), filler should be layered so that there's an adequate reserve of product in the body. The more you 'layer' it over time, and the higher its longevity. Filler, especially if it's your first time, will not 'last' (or appear, I should say) more than six months. It should be layered.

This is the timeline that's recommended by injectors, and a timeline I use myself.

January 2020 - 1ML of product.
*Six months later*
July 2020 - 1ML of product.
*Six months later*
January 2021 - 1ML of product
*12 months later*
January 2022 - 1ML of products.
*12 months later, and onwards*

It's not cheap.

This allows adequate reserves of the injected particles and microspheres to remain in the body before the process of elimination by the body's macrophages. It also enhances collagen stimulation through collagen fibrosis, further enhancing volume which lasts over several years.

I'm personally not a big fan of using hyaluronic acid in my jawline. It can appear quite 'boggy' in some people, such as myself. If a person already has quite significant low levels of facial fat, then they won't have to worry about this. Because a hyaluronic acid filler is hydrophilic, meaning it retains water, it can expand over time. Some people are more inclined to the hydrophilic properties of filler. For some, it may not affect them. And for others, it may. This is dependent on a range of biological components that are out of our control.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, Be_ConfidentBro, Lars2210 and 7 others
I have had jaw line fillers twice and I don't recommend it unless you have lots of money because the ROI is too low; they cost too much and dissolve too quickly. I haven't had it last over 8 months despite the claim it lasts 12-18.
I could have put that 2k towards jaw implants instead.
Which type of filler did you get? Is the loss of volume/mass in the treated areas gradual as time goes by?

I want to get implants but I was considering getting filler as a temporary solution until then

I'm pretty sure it was radiesse. It was gradual loss but I started noticing decreasing sharpness after 3-4 months and it was all gone by 8. My second round, which I did because I thought maybe the first was a fluke, started declining near the four month mark as well.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm pretty sure it was radiesse. It was gradual loss but I started noticing decreasing sharpness after 3-4 months and it was all gone by 8. My second round, which I did because I thought maybe the first was a fluke, started declining near the four month mark as well.
Which filler?

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Be_ConfidentBro and Bewusst