Filler result

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She is really doing a good job with these mandibular filler transformations.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I would beat him in a fight

Pear
Ight
Hulk

As much as i know fillers left you bloated because it doesn't dissolve completely after injection. Do you know anything about it OP?

She is really doing a good job with these mandibular filler transformations.

On all filler pics I’ve seen they need to fraud with the lens fuckin Jews...they never give the pics the same environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
First pic the camera is slightly lower makes a huge difference

The video looks fair great result. But the guy is a faggot

your negativity is surprisingly wrong. what pic are you talking about, it's a video.
stop being so defeatist.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
do u know the prices? But damn brazil is on the other side of the globe for me :3

On all filler pics I’ve seen they need to fraud with the lens fuckin Jews...they never give the pics the same environment
Yeh 1st pic is obviously more lens distorted than the after

My only worry about fillers is how over the long term, they spread throughout your face, and give you that "poofy" egg head look. Fillers spread, so you get more, they spread again, etc.

Just lol at you dumb faggots complaining about how the before pics are lens distorted and the afters aren't. Just watch the videos. In the videos you can see the befores and the afters in motion in the same level of distortion and the afters look significantly better.

Is it really that hard to believe that fillers can bring about a noticeable improvement in one's lower third? This is well known in the relevant literature you defeatist poorcel twinks.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Just lol at you dumb faggots complaining about how the before pics are lens distorted and the afters aren't. Just watch the videos. In the videos you can see the befores and the afters in motion in the same level of distortion and the afters look significantly better.

Is it really that hard to believe that fillers can bring about a noticeable improvement in one's lower third? This is well known in the relevant literature you defeatist poorcel twinks.
cope bc you're getting fillers and don't wanna feel bad

cope bc you're getting fillers and don't wanna feel bad

Whether I'm getting fillers or not is irrelevant.

Anyways, I must say, if you think fillers cannot bring about any noticeable improvement, you are very illiterate on the subject. Fillers when done right on the right candidate DO bring about an improvement. Obviously if someone gets fillers when they needed something else or if someone gets fillers from some random no-name doctor then it is not surprising that the results aren't good. But when the right candidate gets fillers from the right doctor, it is no surprise that the results are good. Go figure.
Here is an example from the same doctor's IG. A very good result.

Inb4 the before and after pictures aren't taken from the exact same angle. It is close enough. Plus you have a mind. If you know anything about facial aesthetics, you can EASILY imagine what the before would look like from the same angle as the after and what the after would look like from the same angle as the before.

That said, this is a clear example of a huge improvement. Massive improvement in bigonial width and placement/sharpness of the gonions, among other things. And there are many other examples like this that I can point to where there is a significant improvement brought about in the afters as compared to the befores.

Last edited:
Whether I'm getting fillers or not is irrelevant.

Anyways, I must say, if you think fillers cannot bring about any noticeable improvement, you are very illiterate on the subject. Fillers when done right on the right candidate DO bring about an improvement. Obviously if someone gets fillers when they needed something else or if someone gets fillers from some random no-name doctor then it is not surprising that the results aren't good. But when the right candidate gets fillers from the right doctor, it is no surprise that the results are good. Go figure.
Here is an example from the same doctor's IG. A very good result.

Inb4 the before and after pictures aren't taken from the exact same angle. It is close enough. Plus you have a mind. If you know anything about facial aesthetics, you can EASILY imagine what the before would look like from the same angle as the after and what the after would look like from the same angle as the before.

That said, this is a clear example of a huge improvement. Massive improvement in bigonial width and placement/sharpness of the gonions, among other things. And there are many other examples like this that I can point to where there is a significant improvement brought about in the afters as compared to the befores.

fillers is cope. i'd get them only for eyes.
bones surgeries is the only way out.

not implants. not fillers. only changing the bones.
i'd also feel fake having implants or too much fillers.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
i feel bad for people getting surgery who dont know looksmax knowledge

its either not worth the thousands, or theyre missing more important shit