Filler transformation

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
What do you guys think about this transformation? Is this only possible with filler, or has he helped with surgeries?
I'm sure he had a hair transplant.

Attachments

• Looksmax.png
    Looksmax.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 571
  • looksmax side.png
    looksmax side.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 225
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
It is possible with fillers. Fillers are powerful and mog surgeries to death but they're expensive.

It is possible with fillers. Fillers are powerful and mog surgeries to death but they're expensive.
Yeah I don't know why people here cope so hard. They also take like 1 day to do (incel -> slayer in one day) and have virtually no risks. The only reason not to get them is because maintaining them over a long period of time is very expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
From invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and impure666
Yeah I don't know why people here cope so hard. They also take like 1 day to do (incel -> slayer in one day) and have virtually no risks. The only reason not to get them is because maintaining them over a long period of time is very expensive.
No risks, almost impossible to fuck up, more precise. You can literally transform your face for 5k

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
No risks, almost impossible to fuck up, more precise. You can literally transform your face for 5k
And they last like 1 year right?
5k a year is too much for most people including myself unfortunately.

And they last like 1 year right?
5k a year is too much for most people including myself unfortunately.
Yes so it's pretty much reserved for richcels. I'll just do chin fillers when I get a job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
fillers are expensive

only the rich can looksmaxx :(

Yes so it's pretty much reserved for richcels. I'll just do chin fillers when I get a job
I'll get undereye and midface fillers and implants for cheekbones probably.

can't you buy the solution and inject urself. seem easy ngltbh

You can buy them online and self-inject but it's still fairly expensive and if you do it wrong you can go blind. Some areas are more high risk than others.

If you are willing to take the risk and do days of research on proper, safe injection you could get away with spending $1000~/year on filler that would cost you $4k+ to do. It's also cheaper in Europe than in USA but cost of travel will eat in to the savings quickly.

Even if you can inject safely, it's unlikely you will get the same results as a highly skilled injector.

Life fuel: https://www.instagram.com/dr.zackally/

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
We need a ultimate filler guide with every pro, con, type of fillers, injection places, results, cost, how long they last, side effects; best doctors, best places for each country etc etc etc.

Fillers are one of the cheapest looksmaxing solutions tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and androidcel
The guy is already handsome before the product. They never show these products on regular people.

If you can go blind, how there is no risk?
We need a ultimate filler guide with every pro, con, type of fillers, injection places, results, cost, how long they last, side effects; best doctors, best places for each country etc etc etc.

Fillers are one of the cheapest looksmaxing solutions tbh.

WTF is doesnt tell the risk for injecting along the zygomatic bone
looksmax-png.43556

Went from looking like a robust linebacker with masc appeal to a power bottom faggot with that eyebrow pencil and hairstyle. But yeah the jawline and chin got more defined but he coulda achieved that with just lower BF I bet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
The guy is already handsome before the product. They never show these products on regular people.

If you can go blind, how there is no risk?

????? Never said there’s no risk boyo buddy I said we need a guide explaining exactly that and what to expect etc (basically everything). Or am I misunderstanding???

Yes they do show results of fillers on “regular” people just google “fillers before after male” or go on some fillers website.

Fillers are great for touching up some asymmetry or slight adjustments, you really dont want to be using them as a crutch cause they definitely are expensive and CAN give you that really fake look. Surgery will always be superior but fillers have their place definitely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 470, impure666 and 1 other person
Fillers are great for touching up some asymmetry or slight adjustments, you really dont want to be using them as a crutch cause they definitely are expensive and CAN give you that really fake look. Surgery will always be superior but fillers have their place definitely

It all depends from what I’ve seen tbh. Good thing is that they aren’t permanent which can also be seen as a bad thing tho. I’m not hyper educated in this subject tho enlighten us.

In contrast to Botox how does it do?
You can buy them online and self-inject but it's still fairly expensive and if you do it wrong you can go blind. Some areas are more high risk than others.

View attachment 43649

If you are willing to take the risk and do days of research on proper, safe injection you could get away with spending $1000~/year on filler that would cost you $4k+ to do. It's also cheaper in Europe than in USA but cost of travel will eat in to the savings quickly.

Even if you can inject safely, it's unlikely you will get the same results as a highly skilled injector.

Life fuel: https://www.instagram.com/dr.zackally/
Guide tbh ngl fr srs

It all depends from what I’ve seen tbh. Good thing is that they aren’t permanent which can also be seen as a bad thing tho. I’m not hyper educated in this subject tho enlighten us.

In contrast to Botox how does it do?

Guide tbh ngl fr srs
ded srs?

• +1
Dedly srs yes tbqh ngl fr srs buddy boyo mein tigger lad

Not everything will gagchadify you but anything helps.
im a balding, dicklet, turbomanlet. not even surgery can save me

BRUTAL

NO FILLERS FOR HIS LOWSET CHEEKBONES

• +1
Reactions: impure666
But aren’t those just big normal set cheekbones?
idk it looks absolutely comical to me, looks fake as fuck

probably cuz he's faking bones with fillers but has a shitton of fat under them

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
give me your stats boyo.
Height
Dick size
Norwood lvl
All the other flaws

????? Never said there’s no risk boyo buddy I said we need a guide explaining exactly that and what to expect etc (basically everything). Or am I misunderstanding???
I didn't mean you. I quoted your post because I agree with you.
Yes they do show results of fillers on “regular” people just google “fillers before after male” or go on some fillers website.
Thanks.

• +1
lipofillers are cheap and permanent