Fillers are a great way to fight minor facial assymetries and severely underrated

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Tbh I dont care about my assymetry fixing it is meaningless, nobody notices it irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
Tbh I dont care about my assymetry fixing it is meaningless, nobody notices it irl
You can see it in pictures usually and good luck keeping a woman when she is too embarrassed to post your asymmetric lookin' ass on her instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You can see it in pictures usually and good luck keeping a woman when she is too embarrassed to post your asymmetric lookin' ass on her instagram.

What is this cope? Do you know how common asymetry is, 99% are assymetrical, models are assymetrical. mine is not severe at all. Even if you see it in pics it has a very little effect on your attractiveness. Your brain forgives assymetry unless its severe.

if a woman "is too embarrassed to post my asymmetric lookin' ass on her instagram." Its because she doesn't find me attractive enough not because im slightly assymetrical lol.

• +1
What is this cope? Do you know how common asymetry is, 99% are assymetrical, models are assymetrical. mine is not severe at all. Even if you see it in pics it has a very little effect on your attractiveness. Your brain forgives assymetry unless its severe.

if a woman "is too embarrassed to post my asymmetric lookin' ass on her instagram." Its because she doesn't find me attractive enough not because im slightly assymetrical lol.
true but some of us have a bit more assymetry than others

yes my left side mogs my right. have to walk sideways over tbh

If it's "not severe at all" then why are you even mentioning it?

When it doesn't bother you or visibly detract from your looks then obviously this thread isn't about you. We aren't talking about needing a magnifying glass and a ruler. There are a multitude of studies confirming facial asymmetry being a huge failo so this thread is on point.. but you need to have an actual problem to begin with.

• +1
If it's "not severe at all" then why are you even mentioning it?

Because as with in the thumbnail of the video its not severe

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Because as with in the thumbnail of the video its not severe
Yeah that's true. I don't even see the problem.

But fillers can fix more severe issues.. which is why I linked better results in the first reply to the thread. The general idea is right but the example was bad.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons and Deleted member 685
Yeah that's true. I don't even see the problem.

But fillers can fix more severe issues.. which is why I linked better results in the first reply to the thread. The general idea is right but the example was bad.
Legit, can't stand when people say guys are gay for talking about fillers. It's a good way to combat things like facial assymetry

Legit, can't stand when people say guys are gay for talking about fillers. It's a good way to combat things like facial assymetry
Nah let's keep calling it gay.. it's best normies not think of doing it. At the moment women aren't thinking "this guy's jawline is probably from fillers.. bet he looks way worse when it wears off"

• +1
Nah let's keep calling it gay.. it's best normies not think of doing it. At the moment women aren't thinking "this guy's jawline is probably from fillers.. bet he looks way worse when it wears off"
True, you just gotta make sure it looks natural enough