[Theory] Fillers are Better and Less Costly Than People Think

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Amateur
*This is my opinion I’m not recommending ask a doctor and do at your own risk

A lot of people say fillers are temporary and they’d rather have a permanent result etc. and they’re too expensive

However you only have to top up half the original amount injected. And dr said only once per year or 18 months actually. Some fillers last longer especially if injected onto the bone is what my dr said

also if you invest the money that you would have spent on implants etc. the dividends and capital gains would offset the recurring cost of fillers in long term. If implants/jaw surgery etc cost 5x more than filler and you make 7% return and only have to top up half the filler every 18 months it’s actually cheaper to get filler.
100/5 (5x more to get surgery) = 20.
20/2 (half the amount)= 10
10/1.5 years = 6.67

so if you can get a 6.67% return on that surgery money you break even
Math is a bit off since you have to pay the full amount the first time at very beginning but you get what I mean

From my understanding sweet spot may be Europe since it’s cheaper than USA but still done by legit drs

fillers are much lower risk than surgery especially jaw area. It’s the nose eye area etc. that have a chance of making you go blind if they inject into wrong area.

I’m all about risk reward. Seems low risk high reward compared to surgery.

My result is quite good I’ve gone from normie to upper tier and once I leanmaxx I’ll be upper tier/chadlite

Last edited:
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
An more low cost option. for fillers not through doctor.

Last edited:
Dope

Dope

An more low cost option. for fillers not through doctor.

ehhhh

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
ehhhh
It's not injecting, in that way.
It's pneumatic, no needles. It's imo overall more safe, then injecting fillers yourself.

We conclude that pneumatic injection technology to deliver HA to the tissue is an effective and safe method for improving acne scars, even in patients with dark complexion."
Effective treatment of acne scars using pneumatic injection of hyaluronic acid. - PubMed - NCBI

"Pneumatic injection of HA under high pressure provides a safe, well-tolerated and effective method for improving the appearance of wrinkles on the face, neck, chest, and dorsal hands. Improvement can be seen as early as 1 month and as long as 18 months after treatment."
Clinical results of skin remodeling using a novel pneumatic technology. - PubMed - NCBI

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
What did you have done? ML and what parts of face?

I was thinking of getting 4ml into jaw and chin and want to know what other people get

Moggy

Moggy

KEEP BARKING FOR ETHNICS
There is a reason why fillers are so popular in Hollywood, hint, they work. Only on obscure incel forums are invasive highly costly surgeries lauded.

Equinox

Equinox

Apprentice
Legit, fillers can work very well for short term coping and are essentially risk free compared to surgery.

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
Legit, fillers can work very well for short term coping and are essentially risk free compared to surgery.

the results can look better than good surgeries if the doc is very good like these.
But, in the long run man it's costy as hell.
and this is post injection so the swelling will go away in few days giving a less sharp face

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Amateur
What did you have done? ML and what parts of face?

I was thinking of getting 4ml into jaw and chin and want to know what other people get
I had HA fillers injected onto the bone around chin and jaw. 8ml

I needed it. Had no chin

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Arcanologist
I had HA fillers injected onto the bone around chin and jaw. 8ml

I needed it. Had no chin
how long does it last already? Can you show before and after? How many mm do you think got added with filler?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

If Its Over, Then Its Over

@Moneymaxxed

Would it be smart do fly to brazil for fillers since they are cheaper there and there are very good filler doctors i heard? Im in europe and its pretty expensive here

Z

zq336

Adept

Good results but every one of those pictures has huge lens distortion... very misleading

W

waterwater

Trainee
Have fun spending $10,000 twice a year to maintain your fillers OP

Morpheus

Morpheus

Knowledgable
Once the fillers migrate though...

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Amateur
Wtf they aren't that costly unless you go full bogdanov mode on yourself.
I spent 4K and in 18 months I’ll spend 2k
Good results but every one of those pictures has huge lens distortion... very misleading
Nah it’s only misleading because of initial swelling, final result 30% less
@Moneymaxxed

Would it be smart do fly to brazil for fillers since they are cheaper there and there are very good filler doctors i heard? Im in europe and its pretty expensive here
I’m not sure man definitely less recourse if they fuck up and some don’t speak English. Some use permanent fillers which I think are dangerous

dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist
Yes I do wonder why this forum is so against fillers. They do seem to work and who cares if they are temporary

Morpheus

Morpheus

Knowledgable
You can get them dissolved.
You need an MRI to scan where they’ve migrated to though. Which adds significantly to the costs. And I’m pretty sure the minor skin stretching they cause isn’t reversible.

Permanent surgery is just a way better option. Gotta be patient.

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Amateur
You need an MRI to scan where they’ve migrated to though. Which adds significantly to the costs. And I’m pretty sure the minor skin stretching they cause isn’t reversible.

Risk of infection or wrong look and needing to remove is a huge deal

dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist

MRI's aren't even expensive

5foot8Paki

Zephir
I need eye fat grafts and filler, cheekbone filler, and ramus and chin/jaw filler

lets say that costs 2k-4k total and lasts 10 months minimum (thats generous)

I'd say its worth it if youre a youngcel that doesnt have a degree job like coding.

So if u started looksmaxxing at 18 and get a steady job at 22,

you'd spend 12k, instead of the 12k from eyes from taban, from implants, etc

ye worth it but ill get fat grafts at my chin cuz theres no bone there

W

waterwater

Trainee
Wtf they aren't that costly unless you go full bogdanov mode on yourself.
For reference a packet of ketchup at McDonald's is 4 ml, a milliliter cost $600 and standard practice is 10 to 15 ml.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
nice thread @Moneymaxxed
please make thread on moneymaxxing :love:

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir

Get fillers while you save for implants tbh.

Morpheus

Morpheus

Knowledgable
MRI's aren't even expensive
Not sure on the exact price but I would venture at least $1000 right? Getting that every 9 or so months would start to add up. Better off using that money for surgery.

dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist
Not sure on the exact price but I would venture at least $1000 right? Getting that every 9 or so months would start to add up. Better off using that money for surgery.
I got an MRI for $100 but not in USA.

Very strange feeling being in one of those things

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Amateur
I was told filler properly placed doesn’t migrate especially when injected onto bone. In my case I can actually feel it so if it migrates I’ll be able to tell by touching
nice thread @Moneymaxxed
please make thread on moneymaxxing :love:
I did man

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)