Fillers - great effect but short?

Q

qwerty654544

Iron
Hi,

Today I got 2 ml of filler in jawline. This was a first part, in 3 weeks I will have next 3 ml. After my treatment, I had great results, I was really happy. But, after a few hours, my effect weakened. I dont know what think about that. In the picture you see before and after treatment. This looked great for me (this was only 2 ml), but now... this looks average. I'm afraid that soon nothing will be visible.

Attachments

• ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 159
  • kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 161
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Whick kind of filler ?

2 ml for jaw is too little, I barely see difference

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, samm735 and Butthurt Dweller
I am very tired right now, but if see right you could have asymmetries in your jaw. Make a picture of yourself and mirror-invert it. See if you have strong asymmetries or if your eyes are uneven.

I am very tired right now, but if see right you could have asymmetries in your jaw. Make a picture of yourself and mirror-invert it. See if you have strong asymmetries or if your eyes are uneven.

Yes I have. I know about it.
I read somewhere that it looks the best immediately after getting them

Uh, maybe it is true. So, you think I should get more ml?

Yes I have. I know about it.
I also have and I also have a big forehead ( or atleast it looks like it). Your jaw is not as asymmetric as mine, you can live with it I guess. As I said, I am tired, but could it be that you always tilt your head slightly to the left ?
You may have asymmetries because of muscles and posture.
Does your healtcare cover a X-ray ? Best way to find out. You could balance it with enough filler though

It lost effect because most of what you saw was swelling. You'll be able to achieve that effect for at least 9-12 months if you go back and have them put more in. Jaw requires 4-6ml to really change its shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's because you lost some of the swelling but the filler wouldn't have disappeared any. You just didn't get enough that's all. Just build on it

It lost effect because most of what you saw was swelling. You'll be able to achieve that effect for at least 9-12 months if you go back and have them put more in. Jaw requires 4-6ml to really change its shape.

It's because you lost some of the swelling but the filler wouldn't have disappeared any. You just didn't get enough that's all. Just build on it

I know that I need more, so I will have 5 ml (2 now, 3 after). But if I dont see the difference now, is there any sense to get more ml?

You need to upkeep it.

The same question. Is there any sense to get more ml, if now I dont see difference?
Ofcourse there is this isnt rocket science.
Im.gettint my fillers next week after i get my tax returns

Ofcourse there is this isnt rocket science.
Im.gettint my fillers next week after i get my tax returns

Thanks for answer, but... I dont see any sense :(
I think that even after 5 ml I won't see any bigger difference.

But if I dont see the difference now, is there any sense to get more ml?
Yes, absolutely. It took me four syringes to see a noticeable difference. Don't despair my friend, just get more. I'm definitely an advocate for filler because I use it myself.

Yes, absolutely. It took me four syringes to see a noticeable difference. Don't despair my friend, just get more. I'm definitely an advocate for filler because I use it myself.

Thanks for answer. You gave me hope. I will have jointly 5.

how much do you pay for 5ml ?

why didnt u go for voluma ?

71F87DD1 DC96 45E9 A4E8 DB63A013378A

• JFL
Reactions: over4me?