Fillers transformation ?

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Do you see any difference with this chin/jaw fillers transformation ?

How good is it ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 3.10.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 3.10.27 PM.png
    739.4 KB · Views: 85
Not enough of a difference in the chin to be noticeable to anyone but yourself. Jaw improved though

You need atleast 2 syringes in the chin for it to be noticeable.

You’ll need like 4-6 syringes for the jaw area minimum.

If you can spend 10k a year on fillers it’s a good option though since it’s reversible if they fuck up

Not enough of a difference in the chin to be noticeable to anyone but yourself. Jaw improved though

If you can spend 10k a year on fillers it’s a good option though since it’s reversible if they fuck up

what's the best area to inject in the jaw to increase the angularity and make it wide ?

Directly in the masseters ? in the ramus ?

still looks ethnic

what's the best area to inject in the jaw to increase the angularity and make it wide ?

Directly in the masseters ? in the ramus ?

Just YouTube some jaw filler videos

If I get a jaw implant, how can i do it without fucking up my good harmony

If I get a jaw implant, how can i do it without fucking up my good harmony

U can’t. Every surgery has a risk to botch u and you can’t predict how the end result will look. Morphs are never completely accurate. You’ll also look like shit for like 1-3 months after the surgery due to swelling

Just go conservative with the augmentation so you don’t end up looking comical

U can’t. Every surgery has a risk to botch u and you can’t predict how the end result will look. Morphs are never completely accurate. You’ll also look like shit for like 1-3 months after the surgery due to swelling

Just go conservative with the augmentation so you don’t end up looking comical
I thought healing was only two weeks? I know. Guy who got rhino and he was back on the soccer field In two weeks

no, especially not with jaw implants. Jaw implants are a pretty major surgery. The recovery takes longer than a genio for sure.

The majority of the swelling is gone after 2-3 weeks, but the residual swelling which will fuck with your harmony takes another month at the bare minimum and probably 2-3 to be realistic.

The result should start to look good around week 6. Have you not googled any of this?

If you have thick ethnic skin the swelling will take even longer to finish.

When you look at all the fake women on Instagram you can tell very quickly which ones look unnatural and most of the time it’s not due to a technical error during the surgery. Most have clearly had too much augmentation

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
I thought healing was only two weeks? I know. Guy who got rhino and he was back on the soccer field In two weeks
The two weeks is only for the period of time when you are wearing a cast. Your friend is pretty stupid for playing sport 2 weeks after getting a rhino no offence. There's plenty of people who drink alcohol, do other crazy shit shortly after their surgeries and they wonder why their surgery looks shit.

It takes about 3 months for you to see your semi final outcome of your nose. If you don't like your new nose at 3 months, well unfortunately that may very well be what you're stuck with (swelling goes down a teeny weeny bit after 3-6 month mark). It takes about a year for your nose to fully heal and not swell anymore.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong